+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robert F Kennedy Jnr

Robert F Kennedy Jnr

RFK Jnr has had a few name checks on this board recently - mainly from Gluey if I remember rightly.

This comment piece is worth a read - especially where it goes into his lurch to the right, his history of warped 'conspiracy theories', his potential as a Trump ally in 2024, and his threat to the Democratic establishment.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-not-an-option

Whatever happens I'm sure we will hear more about him - probably as the new poster boy of some of the You Tube addicts on here!

Re: Robert F Kennedy Jnr

He hasn't lurched to the right, the left have gone massively the other way!

Prepared to put his ass on the line, will Hotez take the challenge, IMO Rogan's show is too big for this to be swept under the carpet and for Kennedy to be cancelled, Musk who I understand is the most followed individual on the planet is all in and wants it, no harm can come from a debate where the SciENce Is sETtled shirley ? Hotez will have the backing and knowledge from big Pharma he cannot lose whereas Kennedy has everything to lose maybe even his life.

With the massive audiences of both Rogan and Musk, this could becomes one of the biggest events the world has know what better opportunity would ever be available to silence the tin foil brigade once and for all?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    6/18 9am EST UPDATE

 The Peter Hotez vs. RFK Jr Charity Debate Pot Is Now Over $1.52 MILLION!!

Here is the Leaderboard:

1) $500k - @Cobratate
    2) $250k - @realnickmugalli
    3) $150k - @billackman
    4) $100k - @joerogan
    5) $100k - @patrickbetdavid
    6) $100k - @stkirsch
    7) $100k -…
    — Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) June 18, 2023

Prepared to put his ass on the line, will Hotez take the challenge, IMO Rogan's show is too big for this to be swept under the carpet and for Kennedy to be cancelled, Musk who I understand is the most followed individual on the planet is all in and wants it, no harm can come from a debate where the SciENce Is sETtled shirley ? Hotez will have the backing and knowledge from big Pharma he cannot lose whereas Kennedy has everything to lose maybe even his life.

With the massive audiences of both Rogan and Musk, this could becomes one of the biggest events the world has know what better opportunity would ever be available to silence the tin foil brigade once and for all?
    He's on the latest Rogan podcast. I've listened to the first 30 minutes and no signs so far of him being extremely far right, and no warped conspiracy theories either. Maybe they are still coming?? Failing that, the establishment must be sh*t scared of him because he is well versed in his specific areas of expertise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's on the latest Rogan podcast. I've listened to the first 30 minutes and no signs so far of him being extremely far right, and no warped conspiracy theories either. Maybe they are still coming?? Failing that, the establishment must be sh*t scared of him because he is well versed in his specific areas of expertise.
    The pot is going up and up, the debate
    Will not happen (IMO). the extreme left are shitting themselves and the excuses are rolling in, let's see where it goes next.!!!!!

The pot is going up and up, the debate
    Will not happen (IMO). the extreme left are shitting themselves and the excuses are rolling in, let's see where it goes next.!!!!!
    Is that the extreme communist left? I think I've noticed a few of them on here!

I’ve seen the Twitter exchange escalate.
    Hotez is calling for Spotify to cancel Rogan even though he had him on his show.

If Hotez is knowledgeable and sure enough about his argument he absolutely should debate RFK Jr…surely he could then debunk the vax/anti vax argument.

He won’t though.

Mental how the left/right narrative is even a thing with this and how some people are happy to kow-tow to big pharma.
    I say this after having 4 Pfizer shots and happy to get a flu shot.

It shouldn’t be so childish but crackpots who call Michelle Obama “Big Mike” and Zelenskyy “Green T-shirt Man” have been allowed to run wild with this because serious discussion on the matter has been quashed.

Why would the establishment be shit scared of him if they’re all controlled by a higher, secret organisation who will make sure everything happens exactly as they want?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Hotez is calling for Spotify to cancel Rogan even though he had him on his show.
    Straight from the Joe Stalin/Mao Zedong playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Why would the establishment be shit scared of him if they’re all controlled by a higher, secret organisation who will make sure everything happens exactly as they want?
    He's a democrat, hence far more dangerous than Trump.

If Hotez is knowledgeable and sure enough about his argument he absolutely should debate RFK Jr…surely he could then debunk the vax/anti vax argument.

He won’t though.

Mental how the left/right narrative is even a thing with this and how some people are happy to kow-tow to big pharma.

It shouldn’t be so childish but crackpots who call Michelle Obama “Big Mike” and Zelenskyy “Green T-shirt Man” have been allowed to run wild with this because serious discussion on the matter has been quashed.
    I've seen those names get used on here.

Straight from the Joe Stalin/Mao Zedong playbook.
    Yes, their twitter escalations were legendary!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I've seen those names get used on here.
    Indeed you have - by our own stable of alt-right, ducking and weaving, YouTube dwelling, childish crackpots. And they're not all Gluey!

Kennedy = a troubled scandal ridden dynasty .

Kennedy = a troubled scandal ridden dynasty .

He won’t though.

Thousands and Thousands of Ukrainians and Russians have died in a needless war but i see where your concerns are, who started it, why when etc. is done. If your main concern is “Big Mike” and "Green T Shirt man" I couldn't give a f*ck, discussion on the matter was quashed by Twitter before Musk, YouTube, Facebook, Insta because just like the injection, an alternative view was not allowed to be debated, do you not think there should have been a major enquiry as to who committed one of the biggest environmental acts of sabotage the world has ever witnessed and the recent destruction of the DAM, or should we just accept the RUSSIANS did it, just being inquisitive about this apparently makes you right wing which, incidentally is used for everything when the extreme left view is challenged, Hotez either needs to put up or shut the Fu*k up. and Green T Shirt man needs to tell the Americans and Brits to F. off get around the table with Putin, and get some sort of pathway to a Peace deal to stop the bloodshed.

Thousands and Thousands of Ukrainians and Russians have died in a needless war but i see where your concerns are, who started it, why when etc. is done. If your main concern is “Big Mike” and "Green T Shirt man" I couldn't give a f*ck, discussion on the matter was quashed by Twitter before Musk, YouTube, Facebook, Insta because just like the injection, an alternative view was not allowed to be debated, do you not think there should have been a major enquiry as to who committed one of the biggest environmental acts of sabotage the world has ever witnessed and the recent destruction of the DAM, or should we just accept the RUSSIANS did it, just being inquisitive about this apparently makes you right wing which, incidentally is used for everything when the extreme left view is challenged, Hotez either needs to put up or shut the Fu*k up. and Green T Shirt man needs to tell the Americans and Brits to F. off get around the table with Putin, and get some sort of pathway to a Peace deal to stop the bloodshed.
    Propaganda is a big problem, because the overwhelming majority tend to believe it without question.

Have a word with yourself will you.
    Russia invaded Ukraine if you don’t recall not the other way around and no Telegram quoting shill will tell me otherwise.

What pathway peace do you want?
    Cede Donbas? Bit more?
    What are your thoughts of Putin incorporating Belarus?

And yes I do have a problem with the terms mentioned like Big Mike, especially when knob heads photo shop pictures of Michelle Obama and throw it on Twitter…that is a ****ing disgrace!!

Propaganda is a big problem, because the overwhelming majority tend to believe it without question.
    I’d like to think I’m open minded and inquisitive enough to read, watch and listen to many sources before forming an opinion.

I did so on Brexit and still stand by my beliefs on it.

Tell me in the simplest terms that you can as to why Russia are justified in their actions.
    I understand the profiteering and the weakening of an old enemy angle from the Western standpoint…as that all it is or are you going to tell me something new?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue;543173 no7
    I’d like to think I’m open minded and inquisitive enough to read, watch and listen to many sources before forming an opinion.

I did so on Brexit and still stand by my beliefs on it.

Tell me in the simplest terms that you can as to why Russia are justified in their actions.
    I understand the profiteering and the weakening of an old enemy angle from the Western standpoint…as that all it is or are you going to tell me something new?
    Hey Wash, have you heard this over the pond?

Donald Trump and Barack Obama both went for a haircut to the same barber on the same day.

Trump got his haircut first. When he'd finished the barber asked Trump...
    "Would you like a perfumed spray on your hair to finish Mr Trump?"

Trump answered "No, my wife would think I've been in a Brothel"

Just afterwards, Obama got his hair cut by the same barber and when he'd finished the barber asked him...
    "Would you like a perfumed spray on your hair to finish Mr Obama?"

Obama answered "Yes please, my wife has never set foot in a brothel"

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Hey Wash, have you heard this over the pond?

Donald Trump and Barack Obama both went for a haircut to the same barber on the same day.

Trump got his haircut first. When he'd finished the barber asked Trump...
    "Would you like a perfumed spray on your hair to finish Mr Trump?"

Trump answered "No, my wife would think I've been in a Brothel"

Just afterwards, Obama got his hair cut by the same barber and when he'd finished the barber asked him...
    "Would you like a perfumed spray on your hair to finish Mr Obama?"

Obama answered "Yes please, my wife has never set foot in a brothel"
    I’ve not Mate.
    Very good :)

I’ve not Mate.
    Very good :)
    In all fairness they're both bloody good looking (not Trump and Obama)

Have a word with yourself will you.
    Russia invaded Ukraine if you don’t recall not the other way around and no Telegram quoting shill will tell me otherwise.

What pathway peace do you want?
    Cede Donbas? Bit more?
    What are your thoughts of Putin incorporating Belarus?

And yes I do have a problem with the terms mentioned like Big Mike, especially when knob heads photo shop pictures of Michelle Obama and throw it on Twitter…that is a ****ing disgrace!!
    Well you only have to worry about it for a few more hours enjoy while you can.

A pathway to peace cannot happen whilst the USA, UK and EUROPE continue to donate billions more for arms.

Peace can only happen when leaders sit around a table, weaponry has moved on from the dam busters, there isn't any
    going back if either Putin or Biden orders a strike, the USA meddling in other countries politics has consequences and currently UKRANIAN people are been slaughtered on the front line with their RUSSIAN counterparts, if it makes you feel any better i can blame Putin as the aggressor with no but, as previously said, that line has been crossed, possibly Zelensky doesn't even have the option of negotiating peace and that he is under control from Biden and NATO, it was widely reported that Johnson intervened months ago telling him no deal, with Putin recently presenting a peace he had in place, war is a dirty business no matter who started it, Putin and Zelensky are not the ones suffering at the moment it is the people of their respective countries I have personally spoken to someone who at 26 years old was taken from his job, had minimal training, put on a landing craft with a rifle and bayonet and told to do unspeakable things once he got off the craft on the beaches of Normandy with the fear of never seeing his wife or children again, there is no give in this for me, what's done is done we know who the aggressor has been, it's time for it to end immediately it took 40 + years for the Berlin wall to fall but it did in the end because it was negotiated, I would be confident that with the Americans, their bases and biolabs out of UKRAINE a peace deal could be struck pretty quickly and as long as they stay out and stop meddling the Russians would be happy enough to keep within their borders and the territory of Crimea, and cede the Donbass.

And for the Obamas, they can cry all the way back to Martha's Vineyard and watch the apocalypse unfold Infront of them, they obviously never believed a word of Greta's scientist, they bought a luxury villa on the coast FFS knowing they only had a few years to enjoy it.

Grifters gonna grift

Of course we must question everything but in the case of the dam being destroyed it is certainly the case that it benefits Russia more than Ukraine. It took place immediately before the predicted push by Ukraine and makes it more difficult for them to make progress.
    The intelligence services probably have enough information behind the scenes to ascertain the culprit - and the Russians are unlikely to invite an independent body in to investigate.

Grifters gonna grift
    Where is all the money going and is it even being accounted for?