+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Do you detest all Tories?

Do you detest all Tories?

As per the conversation in another thread. I don't, but here's some that I do detest.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...drink-30259972

Re: Do you detest all Tories?

Every improvement towards workers rights, or anything that improves peoples lives such as the NHS they have voted against. Every single time they are on the wrong side of history, so it is incredibly hard to respect them. This feeling is common amongst people my age.

I can tolerate them until they start talking nonsense, I was mates with one but he turned out to be literally a paedophile (shocker) so cast him aside.

There are one or two that I like though.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Every improvement towards workers rights, or anything that improves peoples lives such as the NHS they have voted against. Every single time they are on the wrong side of history, so it is incredibly hard to respect them.

I can tolerate them until they start talking nonsense, I was mates with one but he turned out to be literally a paedophile (shocker) so cast him aside.
    First paragraph there is complete nonsense of course. But then people who hate others usually have a total misunderstanding of those others which is a prerequisite to justifying their hatred.

I don't hate anyone, and if I did it would be the kind of person who repeatedly stuck a knife in those two students last week.

The people in this video are a disgrace mind. In December 2020 , Covid was absolutely raging and whether you think lockdowns were effective or not (and they clearly didnt), it is a staggering lack of discipline for this to happen in a party HQ. Numerous superiors would have known about it and the attendees obviously knew they wouldn't face any real consequences for attending.

Loads of people broke lockdown rules that Christmas and New year, but for it to happen at a party HQ is shocking.

But hate all Tories? Give over.

The consequences faced by one of the main protagonists of the party, Ben Mallet was to receive an OBE from that cuunt Johnson.

Still nothing to see here and people should just move on.

I think you’ll find Bob that it’s the Tories that detest working class people. The video proves the utter contempt they have for us.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As per the conversation in another thread. I don't, but here's some that I do detest.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/p...drink-30259972
    That’s disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    I think you’ll find Bob that it’s the Tories that detest working class people. The video proves the utter contempt they have for us.
    I'm not sure that's entirely true. They have total contempt and disdain for the working class and the impoverished, that's certainly true and they wouldn't wish to get themselves tarnished by interacting with such people.

However they fully understand that it's those same working class and poor people who have delivered the Tories their wealth and without those people Tories would actually have to work and have a much lower standard of living. They don't hate them as such because they desperately need them. So though they consider the working class contemptible fools, Tories are so grateful for these people's existence.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    The consequences faced by one of the main protagonists of the party, Ben Mallet was to receive an OBE from that cuunt Johnson.

Still nothing to see here and people should just move on.
    I'm just waiting to hear the repulsive "I only got into politics to help people" line. Every time I hear it I feel I want to vomit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm just waiting to hear the repulsive "I only got into politics to help people" line. Every time I hear it I feel I want to vomit.
    I'm surprised you've got much more vomit inside you? Must be down to the bile now, and it's not yet 1pm!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I'm not sure that's entirely true. They have total contempt and disdain for the working class and the impoverished, that's certainly true and they wouldn't wish to get themselves tarnished by interacting with such people.

However they fully understand that it's those same working class and poor people who have delivered the Tories their wealth and without those people Tories would actually have to work and have a much lower standard of living. They don't hate them as such be cause they desperately need them. So though they consider the working class contemptible fools, Tories are so grateful for these people's existence.
    I dont detest anyone just because they dare to have a different political opinion than mine. Not being able to see someone elses side of a debate is failure mode you really dont want to have.

People dancing when the country was supposed to be in lockdown - arrogant t0ssers all of them. I include in that category some like Drakeford - dancing at a diwali party in an office when in lock down. The excuse by Welsh Labour was that it was a religious event so it was allowed...
    Sir Keir Starma - swigging a beer with Angie Rayner - who said she wasnt there - he got off that one some how.

The latest video who those people dancing when there was a lock down - the Police wont do a thing. But it will be the end of their job - I would hope.

Politics does seem to attract the worst kind of person, no matter what colour the rosette is.
    mark-drakeford-dancing.jpg

https://nation.cymru/news/welsh-gov-...i-celebration/]

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    I dont detest anyone just because they dare to have a different political opinion than mine. Not being able to see someone elses side of a debate is failure mode you really dont want to have.

People dancing when the country was supposed to be in lockdown - arrogant t0ssers all of them. I include in that category some like Drakeford - dancing at a diwali party in an office when in lock down. The excuse by Welsh Labour was that it was a religious event so it was allowed...
    Sir Keir Starma - swigging a beer with Angie Rayner - who said she wasnt there - he got off that one some how.

The latest video who those people dancing when there was a lock down - the Police wont do a thing. But it will be the end of their job - I would hope.

Politics does seem to attract the worst kind of person, no matter what colour the rosette is.

Another non contributor mixed up with whataboutery. Has your partner given all her spare Dosh to charity yet Pip?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    I'm surprised you've got much more vomit inside you? Must be down to the bile now, and it's not yet 1pm!
    Good God man have you not seen were infested by these lazy, greedy Tories? There's loads more vomit to come. You'd better get back in your sentry box for protection.

End of their jobs? Two of them received honours last week!

First paragraph there is complete nonsense of course. But then people who hate others usually have a total misunderstanding of those others which is a prerequisite to justifying their hatred.

I don't hate anyone, and if I did it would be the kind of person who repeatedly stuck a knife in those two students last week.

The people in this video are a disgrace mind. In December 2020 , Covid was absolutely raging and whether you think lockdowns were effective or not (and they clearly didnt), it is a staggering lack of discipline for this to happen in a party HQ. Numerous superiors would have known about it and the attendees obviously knew they wouldn't face any real consequences for attending.

Loads of people broke lockdown rules that Christmas and New year, but for it to happen at a party HQ is shocking.

But hate all Tories? Give over.
    Did the tories not vote against minimum wage and the creation of the NHS then? I can give plenty more examples.

End of their jobs? Two of them received honours last week!
    pretty sure those 'honours' will be rescinded Bob - if not, the party in blue wont be on my - lets have a look what they are offering list - which is what usually happens each general election.

Wasnt a fan of Corbyn (got too many jewish friends that I work with).
    Not a fan of Starma or Angie "scum' Raynor
    Lib Dems Ed Davey and Layla Moran - are too busy with trans issues
    Quite like Rishi over the people above. Tories have too many Gove like characters for my liking though - they need a rest and a few years in opposition
    Plaid - are just a bunch of sexist bullies (by their own admission)
    I dont think the MRLP stand any more - or there is the Communist party - they usually put a candidate in Cardiff West.

at the moment - none of the above really

Did the tories not vote against minimum wage and the creation of the NHS then? I can give plenty more examples.
    What was the last medical cohort to join the NHS system ? - from the national archives
    "Despite the apparent consensus, opposition to the establishment of the National Health Service (NHS) existed. Many groups, including charities, churches and local authorities didn't want the government taking control of hospitals. There was a particularly bitter battle with the London County Council over the control of hospitals in the capital.

Even more serious was the opposition of doctors who disliked the idea of becoming employees of the state. Doctors were in an extremely powerful position, as without them the National Health Service (NHS) could not operate, and the government was forced to make a number of compromises. General Practitioner (GP) surgeries remained private businesses that could be bought and sold, and the NHS effectively gave these practices contracts to provide health care. Only the most senior doctors in hospitals (consultants) were allowed to continue private treatment. Similar compromises were worked out with dentists. Aneurin Bevan conceded these points in order to make the NHS work, but he was not happy with them."

https://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/...%20compromises.

a 5 minute read

pretty sure those 'honours' will be rescinded Bob - if not, the party in blue wont be on my - lets have a look what they are offering list - which is what usually happens each general election.

Quite like Rishi over the people above. Tories have too many Gove like characters for my liking though - they need a rest and a few years in opposition
    I dont think the MRLP stand any more - or there is the Communist party - they usually put a candidate in Cardiff West.

Green Party?

Not shocked you've fallen for the Daily Mails lies there.

Do you have any from this millennium perhaps?

Cos the Tory vermin have spent record amounts on the NHS and increased the minimum wage by more than Labour ever did

If you are going to refer back to the 1940s then wait til I tell you about the changes in Germany and Eastern Europe!

Cos the Tory vermin have spent record amounts on the NHS and increased the minimum wage by more than Labour ever did

If you are going to refer back to the 1940s then wait til I tell you about the changes in Germany and Eastern Europe!
    This also clearly shows the Welsh Govt hasnt been passing on health funding made in England. They get away with stuff like this partly because there are loads of people like you in Wales who spend their time flagging off Tories instead of seeing what is happening under our eyes here in Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/politics/welsh-nhs-knees-who-put-26918450?int_source=amp_continue_reading&int_medium=amp&int_campaign=continue_reading_button#amp-readmore-target

I remember how the boys in blue helped the most vulnerable in society by implementing welfare reform/austerity.

When was that again, it slips my mind?

This also clearly shows the Welsh Govt hasnt been passing on health funding made in England. They get away with stuff like this partly because there are loads of people like you in Wales who spend their time flagging off Tories instead of seeing what is happening under our eyes here in Wales

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...eadmore-target
    The link doesn't work for me but from memory - the last time a deflector claimed the Welsh government wasn't passing on the additional health budget allocated by the UK government - doesn't it put most if not all of that additional funding into adult social care?

If that is right, treating health and social care as a single service makes perfect sense, and in this case is probably a way of improving overall effectiveness and making savings in the system by reducing NHS bed blocking? It also indicates more joined up thinking (or at least joined up action) than you see in Westminster!

Do you know what inflation is? Because I'm not sure you do judging by these arguments. I think this thread must have touched a nerve , probably because of all the women on online dating that say 'no tories'.

Another example, being against increasing NHS wages in line with inflation which is causing hoards of staff to leave. Oh by coincidence this helps with privatising the NHS more.

Don't bullshit me saying we can't afford it, we can afford corruption on mass, tax cuts for the wealthy, brexit and gifts for tory donors but not decent wages for public sector staff? I guess they can pay for their rent in claps.

James, you support and defend the worst most corrupt government in the lifetime of any user on this forum at every opportunity. It's embarrassing.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/p...eadmore-target
    Jesus cherrypicking christ. That's the main conclusion you take from that article? Completely ignoring the huge cuts Wales has suffered as a result of your vote.

Green Party?
    Bob
    Natalie Bennett (genius at work - have a listen) - in fact she has now been given a gong - she is a Baroness