+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Password recovery

Password recovery

I needed to try and recover my password and there is a random question in order for the reset email to be sent which is the surname of the current manager - I put his surname in and it kept telling me it was wrong?

Not sure what I was doing wrong ?

Re: Password recovery

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I needed to try and recover my password and there is a random question in order for the reset email to be sent which is the surname of the current manager - I put his surname in and it kept telling me it was wrong?

who was the current manager when you set up the password?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    who was the current manager when you set up the password?
    I was trying to recover it today so I assume it meant the manager today but I joined this forum in 2008 I think would have to check my profile

I was trying to recover it today so I assume it meant the manager today but I joined this forum in 2008 I think would have to check my profile
    think you need to message mike

Not sure if this is related, when I registered it asked me who the current manager was an it was Neil Harris I think at the time, I remember thinking it was out of date. I'm wondering if this isn't an answer you've specifically entered yourself rather than a general question just to keep spambots out.

Quote Originally Posted by poc View Post
    think you need to message mike
    Thanks - not an issue for me as I had one last shot out of 5 on my password and got it right but hopefully Mike will see this thread

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I think it's Neil Harris, when I registered I remembered it was out of date then.
    Haha I went back as far as Morison which sadly was five managers names didn't think to go back as far as Harris and I didn't include the caretaker manager last season either 😁

I think that mike said a long time ago that it did not matter what name you put in it should work

The manager name recovery does not work.

It was supposed to stop bots from getting in.

Ant resets or updates best to PM or email me.

Think of a Yorkshire man with a big nose that won his first 12 matches, got a contract and then lost about 9 on the bounce

Had the same problem a while back. Tried every manager back to Fred Stewart ! Trouble is, without being able to log on couldn't find MM's email. Then remembered the 1st bit and googled it !

McCarthy worked for me

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    McCarthy worked for me
    Hope you treated him well