+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russia In Crisis

Re: Russia about to topple

The fact he is at Rostov isn’t a co-incidence. It is another example of Mr Wagner getting another ally on board. His support is swelling. If these two join forces the Russian army will start to shit itself, fold, or step aside. This is all going in one direction. It is now about perception of strength. I bet more allies will join.

The fact the Chechen mob are at Rostov isn’t a co-incidence. It is another example of Mr Wagner getting another ally on board. His support is swelling. If these two join forces the Russian army will start to shit itself, fold, or step aside. This is all going in one direction. It is now about perception of strength. I bet more allies will join.

There is another thing that will happen. Whereas Yeltsin’s attempted coup was from inside Moscw this must happen from the outside. Typically, if a city is well defended from the inside, a “policy of encirclement” is the most probably option. It is highly unlikely that Mr Wagner has picked off all of Putin’s Moscow inner circle, so my bet is that Mr Wagner has identified allies outside Moscow, and will encircle or pincer it

As they approach Moscow it should slow up and they will need to encircle Moscow, choke off energy and food supplies. I would imagine, if the Chechen crew support Wagner they may pincer their way into the City or sit outside the City and force Putin into a bargaining / negotiation (although I have a theory Putin may escape out to China if he thinks it is over).

The real surprise, is if Mr Wagner storms into Moscow directly with no resistance. That would be a shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Apparently Kadyrov and his Chechen Brigade has reached Rostov.
    hasn't he pledged support to Putin

didnt they took heavy losses in Mariupol which I guess they have replaced

Dimitry Medvedev:

"The whole world will be on the brink of catastrophe if Russian nuclear weapons fall in the hands of bandits"

This is my fear apart from the fact Putin might use them anyway. I'm wondering if NATO can and will be doing anything covertly to address this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Dimitry Medvedev:

"The whole world will be on the brink of catastrophe if Russian nuclear weapons fall in the hands of bandits"

This is my fear apart from the fact Putin might use them anyway. I'm wondering if NATO can and will be doing anything covertly to address this issue.
    He won’t use them, nobody will.

While the Wagner Group itself is not ideologically driven, various elements of Wagner have been linked to neo-Nazism and far-right politics.

If the coup succeeds, Braverman and the Tory’s will be delighted, they can send planes full of refugees to Russia.

funny how you are shite scared of neo-nazism while being cap in hand to your own corrupt government. that want to strip you of human rights and keep you poor.

So they have headed back to base

Prigozhin head of the Russian armed forces in how many days ? ? ?

Well that lasted long

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-ne...x=1687637673-1

$6bn gone just like that

So Wagner heading to Belarus.
    Hope it’s not a rouse to attack Kyiv from there.

Disappointing how this situation seems to be turning out.
    I was hoping it might be the end for the war in Ukraine.

they won't . it's all a ploy to get terrance released

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Disappointing how this situation seems to be turning out.
    I was hoping it might be the end for the war in Ukraine.
    I think most were, either Putin booted out or a way out for him

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I think most were, either Putin booted out or a way out for him
    Or there was absolutely no support for Prigozhin, and the phone call outlined that to him.

Feck em horrible corrupt regime and the weak folk who should've risen up as soon as the wall went down.
    Dreadful society ,

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    The fact he is at Rostov isn’t a co-incidence. It is another example of Mr Wagner getting another ally on board. His support is swelling. If these two join forces the Russian army will start to shit itself, fold, or step aside. This is all going in one direction. It is now about perception of strength. I bet more allies will join.
    "This is all going in one direction". Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Feck em horrible corrupt regime and the weak folk who should've risen up as soon as the wall went down.
    Dreadful society ,
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    "This is all going in one direction". Not really.
    Don't know why, But i'm getting delicate tones of Organ Morgan from this Keyser Soze chappie!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't know why, But i'm getting delicate tones of Organ Morgan from this Keyser Soze chappie!
    He couldn't have got it more wrong! As for Progozhin, I think it unlikely that he will enjoy a long retirement in Belarus.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    As pointed out elsewhere, the $6.2 b hasn't gone anywhere but still sits in the Pentagon's accounts, but I guess if you want to be stupid by trying to be smart on both Boards I can't stop you!

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/po...n-ukraine-aid/

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I thought he was that bloke who used to do the betting tips. Big spiel on why you should back rangers or Celtic at 1/7 of a weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I thought he was that bloke who used to do the betting tips. Big spiel on why you should back rangers or Celtic at 1/7 of a weekend.
    Yes he was, he’s been on here on and off for twenty years and more - I may be wrong, but I think one of his old posting names was that of a Brazilian who was the best player in the world at one time, he also used to post as the All Seeing Eye..

I’d be very surprised to learn that he was one of or both of Feedback and Organ Morgan.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes he was, he’s been on here on and off for twenty years and more - I may be wrong, but I think one of his old posting names was that of a Brazilian who was the best player in the world at one time, he also used to post as the All Seeing Eye..

I’d be very surprised to learn that he was one of or both of Feedback and Organ Morgan.
    I can remember someone trying to explain the concept of value to him. Great entertainment, because he really wasn't having it.

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5432765]As pointed out elsewhere, the $6.2 b hasn't gone anywhere but still sits in the Pentagon's accounts, but I guess if you want to be stupid by trying to be smart on both Boards I can't stop you!

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/po...n-ukraine-aid/[/QUOTEH

It was a joke you melt, but I guess your brain doesn’t grasp that does it.

If it’s not in mainstream it cannot be true.

Watch it sonny ……

How come you follow me around weirdo ?

Russia In Crisis