+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Russia In Crisis

Re: Russia about to topple

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I thought he was that bloke who used to do the betting tips. Big spiel on why you should back rangers or Celtic at 1/7 of a weekend.
    Ah, remember it! Yeah, a betting system that backed four massive odds on favourites at home every week.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yes he was, he’s been on here on and off for twenty years and more - I may be wrong, but I think one of his old posting names was that of a Brazilian who was the best player in the world at one time, he also used to post as the All Seeing Eye..

I’d be very surprised to learn that he was one of or both of Feedback and Organ Morgan.
    It's not Feedy.

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5432778]
    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As pointed out elsewhere, the $6.2 b hasn't gone anywhere but still sits in the Pentagon's accounts, but I guess if you want to be stupid by trying to be smart on both Boards I can't stop you!

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/po...n-ukraine-aid/[/QUOTEH

It was a joke you melt, but I guess your brain doesn’t grasp that does it.

If it’s not in mainstream it cannot be true.

Watch it sonny ……

How come you follow me around weirdo ?
    Ah I get it now.

Yesterday, as the pro-Russian MAGA crowd scrambled around for an alternative justification for Wagner's actions the best they could come up with was that it was a CIA led psyops funded by $6.2 billion unaccounted for in the Pentagon's books.

Across three memes/videos/posts you supplied information that Wagner's actions were likely to have been controlled by a CIA psyops funded by $6.2 b unaccounted for in the Pentagon's books.

Still now we know the money is still in the Pentagon's books congratulations on your joke.

Cyril

Economic expert one day, political strategist the next, we are so lucky to have you on the Cardiff City Message Board. Giving your advice and wisdom for free and helping to put right the opinions of others, it's a noble cause.

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Cyril

Economic expert one day, political strategist the next, we are so lucky to have you on the Cardiff City Message Board. Giving your advice and wisdom for free and helping to put right the opinions of others, it's a noble cause.
    Bit out of character for you to be supportive of TWGL1 I have to say (that was a joke btw).

I don't think TWGL1 actually stated an opinion, it was more intimated through the medium of meme and YouTube video. Whilst you are here though do you believe the tosh he posted or are you more with the mainstream on this one?

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    The fact the Chechen mob are at Rostov isn’t a co-incidence. It is another example of Mr Wagner getting another ally on board. His support is swelling. If these two join forces the Russian army will start to shit itself, fold, or step aside. This is all going in one direction. It is now about perception of strength. I bet more allies will join.

There is another thing that will happen. Whereas Yeltsin’s attempted coup was from inside Moscw this must happen from the outside. Typically, if a city is well defended from the inside, a “policy of encirclement” is the most probably option. It is highly unlikely that Mr Wagner has picked off all of Putin’s Moscow inner circle, so my bet is that Mr Wagner has identified allies outside Moscow, and will encircle or pincer it

As they approach Moscow it should slow up and they will need to encircle Moscow, choke off energy and food supplies. I would imagine, if the Chechen crew support Wagner they may pincer their way into the City or sit outside the City and force Putin into a bargaining / negotiation (although I have a theory Putin may escape out to China if he thinks it is over).

The real surprise, is if Mr Wagner storms into Moscow directly with no resistance. That would be a shocker.
    Time for a new ID me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    Time for a new ID me thinks.
    The poster in question (his name was originally " " on the tip of my tongue but just cannot remember it) was always
    going on about GOLD, how right he was on this topic but was eventually not surprisingly bullied off here (using that name anyway) the poster may well be here under a new name

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The poster in question (his name was originally " " on the tip of my tongue but just cannot remember it) was always
    going on about GOLD, how right he was on this topic but was eventually not surprisingly bullied off here (using that name anyway) the poster may well be here under a new name
    Bullied off here

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Bullied off here
    About 20 seconds

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Ah, remember it! Yeah, a betting system that backed four massive odds on favourites at home every week.
    I always remember one of his recommendations, it was something like 5-600 words long and going all round the continent.

Finally we get to the tip, and it's wolves (1st in league 1) home to Shrewsbury (23rd) at about 1/10

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I always remember one of his recommendations, it was something like 5-600 words long and going all round the continent.

Finally we get to the tip, and it's wolves (1st in league 1) home to Shrewsbury (23rd) at about 1/10
    Reminds me of when i was a daft teenager (As opposed to a daft middle aged bloke) When i was tempted to call one of those betting tip lines from one of the Tabloids. Anyway, i was on the phone for about ten minutes while the recorded message went around the houses, medical history, dogs name, what he had for tea etc, before i was finally given the 'Red Hot' Tip It was an odds on favourite at Newbury and the Phone call cost £2,50 per minute. And the horse came 3rd. My old man was going to kill me when the bill came through, i had to live in the (Locked) bathroom for a week

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5432785]
    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Ah I get it now.

Yesterday, as the pro-Russian MAGA crowd scrambled around for an alternative justification for Wagner's actions the best they could come up with was that it was a CIA led psyops funded by $6.2 billion unaccounted for in the Pentagon's books.

Across three memes/videos/posts you supplied information that Wagner's actions were likely to have been controlled by a CIA psyops funded by $6.2 b unaccounted for in the Pentagon's books.

Still now we know the money is still in the Pentagon's books congratulations on your joke.
    If it’s not on the BBC you ain’t going to believe it

Re: Russia In Crisis

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5432805]

So it wasn't a joke and all that non-BBC stuff you posted about psyops and $6.2 you buy into after all. Thanks for clarifying!

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts.

Bertrand Russell
    A superb quote by one of my heroes

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5432805]

Is Sky News ok?

[QUOTE=Dorcus;5432809]

Is Sky News ok?
    Fcuk knows with that one mate ….

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5432807]

So it wasn't a joke and all that non-BBC stuff you posted about psyops and $6.2 you buy into after all. Thanks for clarifying!
    I think there is more to it that what’s being reported. Clearly we disagree but you really do have to accept other peoples opinions. It’s probably best if you try and accept that going forward.

He's obviously going through a manic phase.

[QUOTE=TWGL1;5432813]

I think there is more to it that what’s being reported. Clearly we disagree but you really do have to accept other peoples opinions. It’s probably best if you try and accept that going forward.
    tbh I don't know what I am disagreeing with. You posted some memes and comments alleging a CIA psyops with $6.2b of unaccounted Pentagon money. When I pointed out the $6.2 b stuff doing the rounds in the MAGAsphere had been thoroughly debunked you called me a "melt" as I clearly hadn't realised you were joking. Now apparently it was your "opinion" after all.

As pointed out elsewhere, the $6.2 b hasn't gone anywhere but still sits in the Pentagon's accounts, but I guess if you want to be stupid by trying to be smart on both Boards I can't stop you!

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/06/po...n-ukraine-aid/
    You and your fact-checking

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/fact-...r-judith-brown

So let me get this straight, you have chosen to ignore the telegraph link as it doesn’t fit your conscious bias , predictable.

You and your fact-checking

https://www.ukcolumn.org/video/fact-...r-judith-brown

So let me get this straight, you have chosen to ignore the telegraph link as it doesn’t fit your conscious bias , predictable.
    Bizarre,

The Telegraph link seems a factual explanation of what happened yesterday. I have no beef with it unless you can point out the bits that support your opinion.

To which you replied along the lines that this was a waste of that $6 billion that the Pentagon had problems accounting for. Alluding that this was the wasted money to pay for the coup that never was.

I posted a fact checker that clearly identifies why there was a $6 billion discrepancy on the over $100b drawdown that Congress had approved for military and non-military aid to the Ukraine.

On the off-chance you didn't read it because it didn't fit your conscious bias (whatever that is), the Pentagon had been valuing the stock of military materials like Bradleys at replacement cost (what it costs to buy a new one) rather than net present value (initial purchase cost minus depreciation) for all the things sent to Ukraine (assets off the books) in 2022 and 2023.

The difference between these two figures is $6.2 billion. This is now available to draw down for future arms and aid supplies within the envelope that Congress agreed.

Some idiot on Facebook thought this was money being syphoned off to fund Wagner and loads of other idiots chipped in on Twitter. Some even produced videos on it so that more gullible people could find it in their unbiased twitter feeds and post it gleefully on football messageboards as some kind of sign that they are gifted and talented.

Still...nice stuff on why fact checkers take the piss!

Bizarre,

The Telegraph link seems a factual explanation of what happened yesterday. I have no beef with it unless you can point out the bits that support your opinion.

To which you replied along the lines that this was a waste of that $6 billion that the Pentagon had problems accounting for. Alluding that this was the wasted money to pay for the coup that never was.

I posted a fact checker that clearly identifies why there was a $6 billion discrepancy on the over $100b drawdown that Congress had approved for military and non-military aid to the Ukraine.

On the off-chance you didn't read it because it didn't fit your conscious bias (whatever that is), the Pentagon had been valuing the stock of military materials like Bradleys at replacement cost (what it costs to buy a new one) rather than net present value (initial purchase cost minus depreciation) for all the things sent to Ukraine (assets off the books) in 2022 and 2023.

The difference between these two figures is $6.2 billion. This is now available to draw down for future arms and aid supplies within the envelope that Congress agreed.

Some idiot on Facebook thought this was money being syphoned off to fund Wagner and loads of other idiots chipped in on Twitter. Some even produced videos on it so that more gullible people could find it in their unbiased twitter feeds and post it gleefully on football messageboards as some kind of sign that they are gifted and talented.

You have no idea on what’s really happening just like the rest us.As far as I know, nobody’s trying to be clever, they are just offering an opinion ,that’s all it is.

What’s released online or wherever else is what is permitted to be released. Alternative platforms like RT for example, are banned.

I know it’s pre season but how the f ck is this thread still on the main forum?

All the main protagonists are here, both left and right.

Off to the alternative forum with you ffs.

Bizarre,

Putin and Richard Wagner have apparently split the Booty. That's 3.1 Billion each. That's a comfy retirement in Belarus.