+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lara Beach Turkey

Lara Beach Turkey

We’ve holidayed in Malaysia and not because it’s advertised on the shirt lol
    Next holiday we are planning is an all inclusive to Lara Beach in Turkey and you’ve guessed it not because of our new managers place of birth
    Anyone on here been to Lara Beach?
    Any recommendations as to which are the best hotels?
    Price wise the holidays we’ve looked at are all coming in around the two thousand per person range and that’s for 14 nights all inclusive which is fine 👍

Re: Lara Beach Turkey

Yeah I went about 11 years ago when my children were younger so AI suited us then. I stayed at the Hotel Baia Lara. Did a few AI when the children were small and this was without doubt the best. Fantastic pools as well. Saying that looking down the strip of 5 star hotels im sure there are plenty that will suit just check out trip advisor. Im pretty sure the hotel I went to was quite new when I went as well so may have dated?

I went early August and it was seriously hot.

To be honest I liked the hotel but didnt like the Lara Beach area and its not somewhere id go back to. Things may have changed but there wasnt much outside the hotel when I was there. Perhaps its different now and someone who has been more recently will have a better idea.

Re: Lara Beach Turkey

Cheers mate 👍