+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Rwanda Policy Defeated By UK Court , Braverman spitting teeth

Re: Rwanda Policy Defeated By UK Court , Braverman spitting teeth

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    For “declining caseworkers productivity” read cuts. This country is paying the consequences of forty years of Governments “selling the family silverware” as a former Tory Prime Minister put it or cutting public services and public service jobs to the bone.

Braverman keeps banging on about how the British people back the Government on this subject, yet I thought polls showed a majority against the Rwandan stunt?
    Watched this week's Question Time on the IPlayer yesterday and was very surprised to see that not one member of the audience was in favour of the Rwanda scheme especially when it turns out that two polls taken after the policy was deemed illegal showed one in favour of it and one against. The margins were very close in both of them and what they didn't provide was any backing for Braverman's contention that the bulk of the British people were in favour of Government policy.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You are a tory and like the rest of them are a weasel who will bust a blood vessel defending them

I am turning over a new leaf . You and your acolytes can all rot and I am bored of debating the toss with people who wouldn't be part of my social life if I had a week to live .

You are all the same , pretending you are soft , liberal Tories, sometimes saying you will vote elsewhere but lying through your arses .

If you were brought up in Ely you are a complete traitor .

Now naff off
    Yeah, stop pretending you are a soft liberal like me and go and rot with your opinions that are different to mine you traitor!

Sludge is the worst judge of liberalism on here!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Watched this week's Question Time on the IPlayer yesterday and was very surprised to see that not one member of the audience was in favour of the Rwanda scheme especially when it turns out that two polls taken after the policy was deemed illegal showed one in favour of it and one against. The margins were very close in both of them and what they didn't provide was any backing for Braverman's contention that the bulk of the British people were in favour of Government policy.
    I don't know who the tory was on the panel but I was ready to punch her within 2 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yeah, stop pretending you are a soft liberal like me and go and rot with your opinions that are different to mine you traitor!

Sludge is the worst judge of liberalism on here!
    All you Tories are tossers

13 years of this filth and we have fellow Taffs voting for them

Absolute treachery

I don't know who the tory was on the panel but I was ready to punch her within 2 minutes
    Do you always resort to violence when you cant debate with someone?

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    The action of the extreme left is a major contributary factor on why i have become politically homeless

Whatever ever happened to the caring, peace-loving free spirit type of lefty, now we have
    Warmongers, pervert enablers, human & child trafficking apologists, the left left me!!! I want nothing to do with this shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    The action of the extreme left is a major contributary factor on why i have become politically homeless

Whatever ever happened to the caring, peace-loving free spirit type of lefty, now we have
    Warmongers, pervert enablers, human & child trafficking apologists, the left left me!!! I want nothing to do with this shit.
    You are an absolute raving conspiracy nutter and you would be better off in the tory party

Pervert enablers ff sake

I can debate but not with raving Tories like you , like an annoying fly buzzing around

The only time you will stop blowing smoke up the arses of the conservative party is when you stop breathing

I can debate but not with raving Tories like you , like an annoying fly buzzing around

The only time you will stop blowing smoke up the arses of the conservative party is when you stop breathing

You cant debate with anyone full stop. You are the sort that will call me scum for 4 years then knock on my door canvassing for my vote. Are you like this with your wife ?

You cant debate with anyone full stop. You are the sort that will call me scum for 4 years then knock on my door canvassing for my vote. Are you like this with your wife ?
    Absolutely

My wife is buried under the patio

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

I know of LGBT people who want to get away from them too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know of LGBT people who want to get away from them too.
    From the conservatives ?

Aye , no fegger likes em