+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: French riots

Re: French riots

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    No it was funny as you thought I was ,( you know what thread I mean) ,now you look a complete prick fretting over it

Bit of advice, if you’re just going to regurgitate MSM ,there is no point engaging

Weirdo
    Ever heard the phrase "over-egging a pudding"? Before you reply just remember how fortunate I am to be granted a reply and how other egos should put me on ignore!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ever heard the phrase "over-egging a pudding"? Before you reply just remember how fortunate I am to be granted a reply and how other egos should put me on ignore!
    Over - egging the pudding ,sums you up I suppose….

Over - egging the pudding ,sums you up I suppose….
    Out of interest, you don't have pipster's post that you so fondly recall do you?

No it was funny as you thought I was ,( you know what thread I mean) ,now you look a complete prick fretting over it

Bit of advice, if you’re just going to regurgitate MSM ,there is no point engaging

Weirdo
    Don't be too harsh on Cyril, he's only trying to protect your eyes and ears from things that may disconnect you from his world.

Out of interest, you don't have pipster's post that you so fondly recall do you?
    No I don’t , but I thought it was hilarious at the time. Now in future at least we all know you’re over egging

My mistake

No I don’t , but I thought it was hilarious at the time. Now in future at least we all know you’re over egging

My mistake
    Probably this whopper!.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5431088

So pipster's wife created an account then logged on just to say he wasn't you because she donated to the Ukraine Appeal? Comedy Gold!!!

Probably this whopper!.

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5431088

So pipster's wife created an account then logged on just to say he wasn't you because she donated to the Ukraine Appeal? Comedy Gold!!!
    Huh, it’s not a specific post you whopper , it’s something I recall , but like you said it’s you over egging, so no biggy,keep on track

Oh no, you've triggered Cyril into stalking mode!

Huh, it’s not a specific post you whopper , it’s something I recall , but like you said it’s you over egging, so no biggy keep on track.
    didn’t you persist with the idea that I was pipster - until he posted that his wife donated to a Ukrainian charity- that is clearly something I wouldn’t entertain-

didn’t you persist with the idea that I was pipster - until he posted that his wife donated to a Ukrainian charity- that is clearly something I wouldn’t entertain-
    Whopper

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Oh no, you've triggered Cyril into stalking mode!
    over egging - trolling

Whopper
    Probably my funniest night on here for ages. Still all we need is pipster and pipster's wife to chip in and I guess you could all form square for a game of bridge!

Probably my funniest night on here for ages. Still all we need is pipster and pipster's wife to chip in and I guess you could all form square for a game of bridge!
    How does your brain work ? You’re missing the whole point again you’re going off in a tangent - basically just because posters have different opinions to you DOESNT mean they have multiple accounts. That’s an example of where you over egged a scenario where you thought I was another poster - probably in an attempt to try and ridicule and discredit. It’s your go to response when you’re frazzled

GET IT ?

How does your brain work ? You’re missing the whole point again you’re going off in a tangent - basically just because posters have different opinions to you DOESNT mean they have multiple accounts. That’s an example of where you over egged a scenario where you thought I was another poster - probably in an attempt to try and ridicule and discredit. It’s your go to response when you’re frazzled

GET IT ?
    I think the technical term is called delusional disorder.

Any news from Belgium or are those images being photoshopped?

Any news from Belgium or are those images being photoshopped?
    Photo shopped WB

GET IT ?
    Oh yeah got it.

So when out of the blue you stated "The other night you and one or two others suggested I was pipster ,that myth was soon put to bed when Pipsters wife said she raised money for Ukraine kids. There is no way I’d pay a penny towards that proxy war whatever the cause".

Or reiterated that tonight with no evidence that pipster's wife had ever posted or that either you/Gluey had a scintilla of evidence that French protesters were armed with automatic weapons I shouldn't call out your nonsense for what it is, even as you play ping pong with accounts.

Still that's me frazzled I guess!

Oh yeah got it.

So when out of the blue you stated "The other night you and one or two others suggested I was pipster ,that myth was soon put to bed when Pipsters wife said she raised money for Ukraine kids. There is no way I’d pay a penny towards that proxy war whatever the cause".

Or reiterated that tonight with no evidence that pipster's wife had ever posted or that either you/Gluey had a scintilla of evidence that French protesters were armed with automatic weapons I shouldn't call out your nonsense for what it is, even as you play ping pong with accounts.

Still that's me frazzled I guess!

Deflection again , you just doesn’t seem to get it. Next time just remember not everyone who doesn’t agree with you has a multiple account - We know why you keep bringing it up and it makes you look pathetic.

If you you wish to continue to troll (over egg) try a different approach ,or better still don’t bother.

Give it a rest lads. Getting boring now.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Give it a rest lads. Getting boring now.
    Most threads end up the same way. People try to have an open discussion about things that are happening in the world, and then Cyril jumps in and wrecks them.

Most threads end up the same way. People try to have an open discussion about things that are happening in the world, and then Cyril jumps in and wrecks them.
    That's an interesting take.

Mine is that way too many threads start (and continue) with a hysterical and false claim (Twitter or YouTube sourced - but maybe Telegraph is the new go-to?) that Cyril debunks in a selfless act of public service. The posters who dropped the BS in the first place then get in a group huddle (sometimes with themselves) to whine, abuse and claim they are being bullied off the board - despite the fact that they rack up multiples of posts more than those few champions of truth and justice that challenge them.

And repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    That's an interesting take.

Mine is that way too many threads start (and continue) with a hysterical and false claim (Twitter or YouTube sourced - but maybe Telegraph is the new go-to?) that Cyril debunks in a selfless act of public service. The posters who dropped the BS in the first place then get in a group huddle (sometimes with themselves) to whine, abuse and claim they are being bullied off the board - despite the fact that they rack up multiples of posts more than those few champions of truth and justice that challenge them.

And repeat...
    Yes, we know how it works, we had six years of it during the Russia collusion hoax! Cyril is always right until the moment he isn't .. rinse & repeat

Waiting the chief de-bunker who gives his time for free (bless his little cotton socks)
    but twitter numerous sources saying that

(FRENCH) "The Ministry of the Interior had announced it will shut down the nations internet access on Monday 3rd July."

For a bit of Conspiracy

Musk starting to limit twitter access yesterday for many, is he another controlled and the violence being perpetrated
    across Europe at the moment isn't suitable (doesn.t fit the narrative) for human consumption, doesn't seem to be
    attracting the attention of the 6 insurrection gunna have to get a telegram account!!! any good accounts on there to follow the mostly peaceful protests?

If Musk is a true believer in free speech as he proclaims then he will open up star link to circumvent the internet shutdown

Internet shutdown, another Q proof

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Waiting the chief de-bunker who gives his time for free (bless his little cotton socks)
    but twitter numerous sources saying that

(FRENCH) "The Ministry of the Interior had announced it will shut down the nations internet access on Monday 3rd July."

For a bit of Conspiracy

Musk starting to limit twitter access yesterday for many, is he another controlled and the violence being perpetrated
    across Europe at the moment isn't suitable (doesn.t fit the narrative) for human consumption, doesn't seem to be
    attracting the attention of the 6 insurrection gunna have to get a telegram account!!! any good accounts on there to follow the mostly peaceful protests?

If Musk is a true believer in free speech as he proclaims then he will open up star link to circumvent the internet shutdown

Internet shutdown, another Q proof
    Internet shut down is bollox (who needs Cyril)