+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fara-Go

Re: Fara-Go

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    People are being discriminated against if their views deviate from the ESG narrative.

No one voted for ESG did they ?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e...g-criteria.asp
    Surely free thinking people and funds who want to invest their money because they thought they would get a better return from companies that show a care for environmental and social issues are free to do so aren't they?

Explain the bit that you needed to vote for it in a free market based on your link?

People are being discriminated against if their views deviate from the ESG narrative.

No one voted for ESG did they ?

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/e...g-criteria.asp
    Where's the discrimination here?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Where's the discrimination here?
    The policies it promotes can lead to discrimination. For example if I don’t follow certain criteria within that document, I can lose out financially (grants etc ) whether I agree with them or not.

If I tow the line , I’m fine.

The policies it promotes can lead to discrimination. For example if I don’t follow certain criteria within that document, I can lose out financially (grants etc ) whether I agree with them or not.

What type of discrimination are you thinking of? Gender, race, something else?

What grants are investors getting?

What type of discrimination are you thinking of? Gender, race, something else?
    You don’t understand what I’ve posted do you or something?

You don’t understand what I’ve posted do you or something?
    Nope. Who is discriminated against? The companies or the investors? I'm not following you at all.

Come again?
    I’ve given you an example that speaks for me , I couldn’t possibly comment on factors that may or may not effect other people ,hope that helps

I’ve given you an example that speaks for me , I couldn’t possibly comment on factors that may or may not effect other people ,hope that helps
    So you are talking about investors being discriminated against, and losing out on grants. That's not something I've ever heard of before.

So you are talking about investors being discriminated against, and losing out on grants. That's not something I've ever heard of before.
    No surprises there , what do you do for a living or are you retired too ?

No surprises there , what do you do for a living or are you retired too ?
    PM me your linkedin and we'll talk there.

PM me your linkedin and we'll talk there.
    Linked in - I don’t use it anymore but are you on Facebook or Twitter or insta ?

Linkin ,I don’t use it anymore but are you on Facebook or Twitter ?
    Yes, PM your details and we'll talk there.

Ive PMd you skip

They use double-speak so it sounds appealing to a lot people, but there is always a hidden agenda buried in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They use double-speak so it sounds appealing to a lot people, but there is always a hidden agenda buried in the details.
    You will not be able to obtain a buy to let mortgage at the best possible offer unless you have met criteria within the document, which is part of the banking lending process.

Not saying it’s a bad thing either , but small time investment folk are moving away.

You will not be able to obtain a buy to let mortgage at the best possible offer unless you have met criteria within the document, which is part of the banking lending process.

Not saying it’s a bad thing either , but small time investment folk are moving away.
    Meeting criteria to get a mortgage is pretty normal, isn't it?

Meeting criteria to get a mortgage is pretty normal, isn't it?
    I’ve sent you a PM which you asked for and you haven’t replied any reason ?

This exchange looks a bit like trying to tie knots with sawdust. TWGL1 posts an article on using ESG criteria to determine where to try to make a profitable investment. For some bizarre reason this discriminates against investors who decide to allocate their funds elsewhere because those investors will lose out on grants that for some unexplained rationale will be available to those choosing to put money into companies making ESG commitments.

It remains a mystery in a free market economy how those buying shares will be penalised other than by making poor investment choices. Still Gluey seemed to understand so that's something I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    This exchange looks a bit like trying to tie knots with sawdust. TWGL1 posts an article on using ESG criteria to determine where to try to make a profitable investment. For some bizarre reason this discriminates against investors who decide to allocate their funds elsewhere because those investors will lose out on grants that for some unexplained rationale will be available to those choosing to put money into companies making ESG commitments.

It remains a mystery in a free market economy how those buying shares will be penalised other than by making poor investment choices. Still Gluey seemed to understand so that's something I guess!

Absolutely MB

I’ve sent you a PM which you asked for and you haven’t replied any reason ?
    Because you didn't check. I replied 30 mins before your complaint.

Some banks are introducing SLL which is based on your ESG performance and has the potential to unlock lower interest rates.

Not sure how far down the food chain this will go though

This is the equivalent of 15 days to flatten the curve to get people onboard. It will get worse over time, and then it will effect things like travel and what you can buy, etc.

This is the equivalent of 15 days to flatten the curve to get people onboard. It will get worse over time, and then it will effect things like travel and what you can buy, etc.

Wasn't 15 days to flatten the curve a Trump slogan?

if there is one thing that unites us oppressive leftists , that's our love bankers especially bankers that cater to the royals