+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Fara-Go

Re: Fara-Go

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    No no no no - you cant say things like that on here - you'll upset Eric Carthorse for a start, that will trigger Wilson to have a fit which will in turn make Sludge start calling everyone Tory scum.

Even poor old Emily Maitlis on the beeb cant accept that maybe, just maybe - Farage has done something for all of us - who would have backed away (estimated figures are 10,000 people / businesses have been exited - for no reason other than the way they wanted to vote).

What an utter scum bag that Farage bloke is.
    Where does that estimate come from?

Erm no Im not - but this one is particularly interesting. Coutts and other banks have been doing this for a while it seems - to any one they deem not to like.

There will be thousands of SAR requests going to the top 5 banks from people who have had their accounts closed and also just to find out what personal information the bank holds.

So - no dramas from me - just more than a passing interest in the subject - if that's ok with your good self obviously ?
    It's interesting in the sense that it was essentially deliberate but as a victim of previous data breaches involving thousands of customers and sensitive financial information, I would be pretty peeved if the ico drag out the heavy artillery for a breach that affected one person. Ironically the coutts dossier that upset him so much is one of the most accurate political biographies of our time.

Again though you are conflating two things:

The dp breach - illegal

Farage account downgraded - not illegal

I am sure the next time a gay couple want a cake made you will be firmly back in the 'private firms can do business with whoever they please' camp just like the noisy right-wing commentariat and government who are really just looking to distract.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It's interesting in the sense that it was essentially deliberate but as a victim of previous data breaches involving thousands of customers and sensitive financial information, I would be pretty peeved if the ico drag out the heavy artillery for a breach that affected one person. Ironically the coutts dossier that upset him so much is one of the most accurate political biographies of our time.

Again though you are conflating two things:

The dp breach - illegal

Farage account downgraded - not illegal

I am sure the next time a gay couple want a cake made you will be firmly back in the 'private firms can do business with whoever they please' camp just like the noisy right-wing commentariat and government who are really just looking to distract.
    as you well know the 'gay cake' thing was done as a publicity stunt , l assume you would defend other religious community's to have their own beliefs.

This has been going on for years

Mostly left wing people losing their jobs , having their bank accounts investigated

Farage is right wing and a gobshite so it's in the news

No no no no - you cant say things like that on here - you'll upset Eric Carthorse for a start, that will trigger Wilson to have a fit which will in turn make Sludge start calling everyone Tory scum.

Even poor old Emily Maitlis on the beeb cant accept that maybe, just maybe - Farage has done something for all of us - who would have backed away (estimated figures are 10,000 people / businesses have been exited - for no reason other than the way they wanted to vote).

He is , you are right

He's a twat

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    This has been going on for years

Mostly left wing people losing their jobs , having their bank accounts investigated

Farage is right wing and a gobshite so it's in the news
    shits and giggles name one from the oppressive left who have lost jobs ,bank accounts etc

LOM has, very occasionally, said something on here that has provoked me into a “fit”, but you won’t - you’re not worth it, because in a few months time you’ll be posting under a different name, again, and the whole boring game will start all over anew.

One thing I will say mind, Emily Maitlis has been nothing to do with the BBC for a year, probably longer - she has a new identity now, but, has kept the name she had before, bit of a schoolboy error there on your part.

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    shits and giggles name one from the oppressive left who have lost jobs ,bank accounts etc
    Come come, you can't get away with an oxymoron. You know quite well there's no such thing as the OPPRESSIVE left!

I see Gina Miller’s had her political party’s bank account closed. The difference in media reaction to this news compared to what we’ve seen with Farage is surprising as I thought Ms Miller was supposed to be a representative of the “dark forces” that are really running things in this world - I would have thought there would be ructions in the mainstream media about this.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I see Gina Miller’s had her political party’s bank account closed. The difference in media reaction to this news compared to what we’ve seen with Farage is surprising as I thought Ms Miller was supposed to be a representative of the “dark forces” that are really running things in this world - I would have thought there would be ructions in the mainstream media about this.

the difference in the bank accounts and why is probably the reason

Yeah it's odd that isn't it. I for one think everybody who works at whatever bank she had an account at should resign, it's an assault on our freedom.

That’s unlike her not to mention this, she is usually very good at getting air time and publicity
    Do you have the source article?

John Mann , Labour MP

Refused a job by Ciba Gigy after The Economic League informed them he was a subordinate

Which might have just mean he stood on a picket line when he was a student

Will that do ?

If you want to find evidence of right wing moves to snuff out the left Google The Economic League

Going on way before poor little nigel got his fingers burned

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yeah it's odd that isn't it. I for one think everybody who works at whatever bank she had an account at should resign, it's an assault on our freedom.
    And everybody who has walked past the bank

Or has the letter a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p in their name

Resign

Then prison

Well, you just can’t barrage the Farage, can you?

Gina Miller? The queen of the Squealing Marys after Brexit thought she could raise the profile of her low ranking hedge fund bt attaching herself to the anti-Brexit campaign. The banks egged her on as they didn’t have the guts to take it on. She spent money. She lost. Brexit went through. Her credibility shot. Far from raising her profile she is now seen as a woke loser in the City’s hedge funds. Her profile is now lower than before, as evidenced by the lack of attention now gets. Bless her, she is still trying her best to raise her crap profile. She is a loser, and a charmless one at that.

Farage on the other hand is a wily old fox. With a good background in metals trading and deep understanding of te financial markets, politics and history, he knows when to strike a win, and when to lay low. The Brexit Party at the Euro elections a few years back were a huge success - a win. He got Brexit in the bag - a win. Now he has clubbed the forgettable woke-head at NatWest, Alison Rose. Another win chalked up. He served the head of Coutts leader on a plate. Another win chalked up. He has the Chairman of Natwest panicking and on the ropes. A few more jabs and I reckon he’ll be out for the count. Probably another win there.

People can be Squealing Mary as much as they want, but the woke have had the whip hand for a decade or so, and people are now having enough. The boot is on the other foot and the screamers don’t like it. I suspect Farage is a bit unsavoury behind the scenes but he is an effective leader, debater, politician and presenter and successful in all those arenas.

There are winners and losers in life. Love him, loathe him, or indifferent, he is a winner and is a case study in personal effectiveness. His opponents are a lesson in failure, and no amount of squealing by his detractors can avoid the fact that they are losers, and are being repeatedly clubbed at full force like a baby seal.

John Mann , Labour MP

Refused a job by Ciba Gigy after The Economic League informed them he was a subordinate

Will that do ?

If you want to find evidence of right wing moves to snuff out the left Google The Economic League

John Mann is a very bad example of 'the left'.

He has been a raving right-winger all his life.

Supports Leeds too!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Supports Leeds too!
    He's a moderate

And therefore left enough for the economic league to want his arse

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post

Gina Miller? The queen of the Squealing Marys after Brexit thought she could raise the profile of her low ranking hedge fund bt attaching herself to the anti-Brexit campaign. The banks egged her on as they didn’t have the guts to take it on. She spent money. She lost. Brexit went through. Her credibility shot. Far from raising her profile she is now seen as a woke loser in the City’s hedge funds. Her profile is now lower than before, as evidenced by the lack of attention now gets. Bless her, she is still trying her best to raise her crap profile. She is a loser, and a charmless one at that.

Farage on the other hand is a wily old fox. With a good background in metals trading and deep understanding of te financial markets, politics and history, he knows when to strike a win, and when to lay low. The Brexit Party at the Euro elections a few years back were a huge success - a win. He got Brexit in the bag - a win. Now he has clubbed the forgettable woke-head at NatWest, Alison Rose. Another win chalked up. He served the head of Coutts leader on a plate. Another win chalked up. He has the Chairman of Natwest panicking and on the ropes. A few more jabs and I reckon he’ll be out for the count. Probably another win there.

People can be Squealing Mary as much as they want, but the woke have had the whip hand for a decade or so, and people are now having enough. The boot is on the other foot and the screamers don’t like it. I suspect Farage is a bit unsavoury behind the scenes but he is an effective leader, debater, politician and presenter and successful in all those arenas.

There are winners and losers in life. Love him, loathe him, or indifferent, he is a winner and is a case study in personal effectiveness. His opponents are a lesson in failure, and no amount of squealing by his detractors can avoid the fact that they are losers, and are being repeatedly clubbed at full force like a baby seal.
    Fecking hell how creepy

You salivating right wing sop

Farage is a self obsessed twat

He will try and get another stupid right wing party started up , tell everyone he's not racist , get defeated at the ballot box then vanish again

Next

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post

Farage on the other hand is a wily old fox. With a good background in metals trading and deep understanding of te financial markets, politics and history, he knows when to strike a win, and when to lay low. The Brexit Party at the Euro elections a few years back were a huge success - a win. He got Brexit in the bag - a win. Now he has clubbed the forgettable woke-head at NatWest, Alison Rose. Another win chalked up. He served the head of Coutts leader on a plate. Another win chalked up. He has the Chairman of Natwest panicking and on the ropes. A few more jabs and I reckon he’ll be out for the count. Probably another win there

A winner who has stood for Parliament seven times if I remember rightly and has yet to be victorious.

I think you really should go for a quiet sit down in a darkened room.

That’s unlike her not to mention this, she is usually very good at getting air time and publicity
    Do you have the source article?
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/g...-b1097379.html

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Supports Leeds too!
    Agree, can't stand the man (excuse the pun)

Fecking hell how creepy

You salivating right wing sop

Farage is a self obsessed twat

He will try and get another stupid right wing party started up , tell everyone he's not racist , get defeated at the ballot box then vanish again

Next
    The obnoxious Farage is not fit to clean the clinkers from Gina Miller's arse. I'm not keen on her because she's a wealthy businesswoman but I admire her guts in taking this corrupt government to court in order to defend democracy.

John Mann , Labour MP

Will that do ?

on the plus side they paved the way for the oppressive left stonewall

A winner who has stood for Parliament seven times if I remember rightly and has yet to be victorious.

I think you really should go for a quiet sit down in a darkened room.
    Standing for parliament isn’t the only definition of winning, albeit a narrow crude one. The cause that he stood for for over a decade, and resisted by Major and Cameron/Osborne, Labour, SNP and Plaid Cymru, was successful. The skill in his achievement was getting Brexit achieved without winning a Parliamentary seat. His life goal was achieved.

Many politicians can sit in a seat for a decade and not achieve their life goals. You have a very odd way of looking at politicians and politics if you look at things that narrowly. Or you are desperately trying to convince yourself that he has failed.

Perhaps it is time for your retirement home Bob. I’d say you’ve lost the plot completely.

on the plus side they paved the way for the oppressive left stonewall
    I thought you were gay: I thought you'd be a supporter of Stonewall!

Viva Alan Turing!