+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New signing - CONFIRMED - Dimitrios Goutas. Anyone seen him play?

New signing - CONFIRMED - Dimitrios Goutas. Anyone seen him play?

So Dimitrios Gout-Arse. So at 6 ft 4, and from the land of the chewy Feta, we know he will be tall, dark and handsome. Well organised and decent on the ball. OK fine, that could be another Aden Flint (apart from the good on the ball bit).

But does anyone know if Gout Arse has any speed? There must be soneone here who has lived in the land of the feta for a while, who has a bit of info?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...outas-27257379

Re: New signing - Dimitrios Goutas. Anyone seen him play?

I’ve got a pic with him on holiday last month in Corfu
    He was definitely the barman in the Aeolos Beach Resort 😳

I think this is him running back at the 3:54 mark?

Faster than I thought! Faster than Kipre I'd say, who really was quite slow (and still great).

Let's hope he doesn't log on here this morning, what with the last few posts.... 'Gout-Arse'?

I like the fact he likes to bring the ball out but I can see a few hairy moments coming!

That said, nice bit of aggro about him. Let’s see if he can be a hard man against the lumps in the Championship. If he can handle it, he has the attributes of a good acquisition.

If Bulut uses some of our youth and sprinkles with some good experience, I am getting good positive vibes about this season.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Let's hope he doesn't log on here this morning, what with the last few posts.... 'Gout-Arse'?
    Surely he has urned some respect

im just hoping its not another ogs situation going on.... but theres me thinking no one will be coming, so at this point ill take it

6 or 7 more to go

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    So Dimitrios Gout-Arse. So at 6 ft 4, and from the land of the chewy Feta, we know he will be tall, dark and handsome. Well organised and decent on the ball. OK fine, that could be another Aden Flint (apart from the good on the ball bit).

But does anyone know if Gout Arse has any speed? There must be soneone here who has lived in the land of the feta for a while, who has a bit of info?

Looks like we’ve really hit the jackpot with this one. Bulut has described him as “quite good in defence”

Ah, that’s really tickled me

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Looks like we’ve really hit the jackpot with this one. Bulut has described him as “quite good in defence”

Ah, that’s really tickled me
    Yeah. What a bonus 😂

His surname means 'boots' in English. Must have been confusing in Greek dressing rooms.

Just signed and I see the knives are already being sharpened, the ink hasn't even dried.

Have a bit of respect mun

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Just signed and I see the knives are already being sharpened, the ink hasn't even dried.

I don’t see knives. I see open questions. I see feedback. I don’t see knives. If there are knives, they are pretty damn blunt.

Re: New signing - CONFIRMED - Dimitrios Goutas. Anyone seen him play?

I don’t see knives. I see open questions. I see feedback. I don’t see knives. If there are knives, they are pretty damn blunt.
    Knives out possibly OTT but not much respect being shown in the OP.

Welcome to Cardiff Dimitrios.

Kali Tychi file mou

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Something for the ladies if nothing else

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

Happened with Kaba too, in fact he was being slagged off before he even arrived.

About time we had knowledge and reach within the Turkish, Greek and Cypriot leagues - they are no mugs when it comes to football and they will likely bring exactly the kind of attitudes to the game we need while we have to cut our cloth accordingly.

I prefer today's signing to yesterday's by a country mile.

But then again I did think Rinomhota would be our new Gunnarsson.

Its pronounced Goo-tass, heavy emphasis on the goo.

If you're gonna take the piss out of a foreign name at least make it work.

Clearly this significant signing was completed ages ago, like almost every transfer.

https://twitter.com/cardiffcityfc/st...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I think this is him running back at the 3:54 mark?

Faster than I thought! Faster than Kipre I'd say, who really was quite slow (and still great).
    Can't watch that while in work, but aye - I watched some highlights of him on youtube last week and he looks the real deal - looks lethal with the headed goals and really strong and composed in defence. Mind it is youtube and his highlights so who knows, but at a guess I'm saying he should eat up the Championship.

Great welcome to the club casually making fun of his foreign surname, this is coming from someone who also has a Greek surname.

Quote Originally Posted by gabbsthenewt View Post
    Can't watch that while in work, but aye - I watched some highlights of him on youtube last week and he looks the real deal - looks lethal with the headed goals and really strong and composed in defence.
    He failed to score in 41 appearances last season. So I think lethal is pushing it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    He failed to score in 41 appearances last season. So I think lethal is pushing it.
    Fair play

Is he the first Greek born player to play for CCFC?
    Tarki was born in Grangetown.