+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

You're posting a link to The Sun. Don't you feel ashamed at all?

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Who's everyone's money on then?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    You're posting a link to The Sun. Don't you feel ashamed at all?
    It's the original source, so I went with that as they are responsible for the veracity of their story, and you are probably paying for this alleged kind of behaviour through your TV licence, so there is genuine public interest about what they are claiming.

BBC now reporting it too.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66140356

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Nicky Campbell has ruled himself out.

Here's a list of the top earners:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-62133808

Well…he’s Welsh

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    Well…he’s Welsh
    I said Huw Edwards to the wife.

Someone said Graham Nortons bbc something or another had been removed. I dunno.

I said Huw Edwards to the wife.
    The Twitterati are shouting it loud and clear

Quote Originally Posted by fingers View Post
    The Twitterati are shouting it loud and clear
    All I seen is Vine who’s denied it?

Am I right in thinking they could have had sex with this person at 17 but not had nude pics? Is it illegal? Or just creepy.

Without speculating who it is, I would say the 35K is a big clue, as they'd probably be in the top half of the high earners at the BBC.

My money would be out of those three on Vine

If it turns out as the sun say, I hope whoever is responsible gets punished severely. But at the moment, there's a report from a gutter newspaper and people are getting their names dragged through the mud. In most cases, seemingly because people don't like their politics. Some of the stuff on twitter is vile. There'll be a few people losing lots of money in libel cases

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    If it turns out as the sun say, I hope whoever is responsible gets punished severely. But at the moment, there's a report from a gutter newspaper and people are getting their names dragged through the mud. In most cases, seemingly because people don't like their politics. Some of the stuff on twitter is vile. There'll be a few people losing lots of money in libel cases

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    Totally agree, it's unfair to speculate without proof

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Totally agree, it's unfair to speculate without proof
    If there was proof it wouldn't be speculation.

#sound of freedom NCSWIC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Well, it doesn't mention whether the young person is male or female, so who knows?

The Sun is a twat of a newspaper

Read by arseholes

Name is all over Twitter.
    Not difficult to work out.

Oh the irony of the rag which used to publish topless photos of a sixteen year old now getting all high and mighty about the emotional trauma being endured by a seventeen year old. That’s not to excuse the behaviour of whoever it is, but when a parent’s instinct is not to report it to the authorities, but to go running to the Sun to cash in on the story, my sympathy is somewhat limited.

The whole episode tends to sum up what the UK has “professed” into in the twenty first century.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Name is all over Twitter.
    Not difficult to work out.
    There's plenty of names being mentioned on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    There's plenty of names being mentioned on twitter
    Well it seems he's not Welsh, Irish, ride's bikes or has white teeth

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Graham Norton show is always off every summer. His show starts back up later autumn

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Oh the irony of the rag which used to publish topless photos of a sixteen year old now getting all high and mighty about the emotional trauma being endured by a seventeen year old.
    Under the Protection of Children Act 1978, it is an offence to 'make, distribute, possess or show any indecent images of anyone aged under 18' - even if it was created with the young person's consent.

It is also a criminal offence to ask a child under 18 to send a sexual image of themselves - and causing or inciting sexual exploitation of a child carries a maximum penalty of 14 years in prison.