+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I'm no angel.

But I'm also not a sad case on the internet pretending to be something I'm not.
    Now you're making unfounded allegations on the internet.

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I said no such thing. I said they didn’t comment on the behaviour, and certainly didn’t say it was perverted.
    So why would they be worried about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Now you're making unfounded allegations on the internet.
    No I didn't.

So why would they be worried about it?
    So you lied then. Apology accepted.

No I didn't.
    You said I am pretending to be something I'm not, and that is an unfounded allegation that causes me reputational harm.

You said I am pretending to be something I'm not, and that is an unfounded allegation that causes me reputational harm.
    I said I'm not a sad case on the internet pretending to be something I'm not.

I made no reference to you.

If it touched a nerve because you are a sad case on the internet pretending to be something you are not please do not accept this as an apology.

If it touched a nerve because you are a sad case on the internet pretending to be something you are not please do not accept this as an apology.
    Fair play, nice volley as they say in SW19

I have no opinion on it as I have my own standards to live up to, but those in positions of moral authority have a different threshold to the rest of us.
    What is and who has ‘moral authority’? You’re referring to world leaders, tv personalities, sportsmen etc, in fact anybody famous or in the public eye I presume. If so, many of those through the years have had no scruples or morals and don’t particularly give a shite about it either. They’re no different to us really bar being a lot more thick skinned, witness some of the shysters we’ve had running this country. Different threshold, my arse.

To be fair you’re having a good old go at that yourself

No need to apologise, we are all mates on here. Anyway, I've got to run, I have a date with the supermodel girlfriend tonight.

Savage!

The pile on towards WB is a bit OTT , all too familiar though

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Birds of a feather flock together.

It's all a show for the masses.

All internet actors and none of it is real.

Or people think he is wrong. To be fair, he’s had a bit of a mare in this thread.

It's all a show for the masses.

All internet actors and none of it is real.

Nothing to do with that at all ,it’s way over the top ,regardless of what the headline was.

Nothing to do with that at all ,it’s way over the top ,regardless of what the headline was.
    We have reached that time where the only user id in this thread sticking up for Wales-Bales completely over-reaching himself by using the phrase "the latest BBC pervert" is his smiley!

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    You're posting a link to The Sun. Don't you feel ashamed at all?
    Done it job this time unlike the mainstream there are victims to this behaviour what do you as a victim if the BBC ignores you your not posh enough to go to the Guardian , not easy for anyone ,feel for all the families , this story has that have and have not feel , very sad..

Incredible his wife names him i'm sure he will get great care I hope the addict does as well

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Or people think he is wrong. To be fair, he’s had a bit of a mare in this thread.
    How can I be wrong when I am only repeating what is being reported by the news media?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    We have reached that time where the only user id in this thread sticking up for Wales-Bales completely over-reaching himself by using the phrase "the latest BBC pervert" is his smiley!
    Well here your chance if we are both on line at the same time PM Mike Morris right now to do a IP address audit to finally confirm your reservations, if you don’t I will.

Remarks like "I know more than I am letting on, but this could potentially be devastating for the BBC if it plays out in a certain way", really hasn’t helped him along with other audacious claims.

It’s like Kenny Sr in Phoenix Nights.

How can I be wrong when I am only repeating what is being reported by the news media?
    I think the thread title says you’re not.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Calm down fella, I get it that you are totally in awe of Person X, but nothing has changed and you can still keep your hero.

Well here your chance if we are both on line at the same time PM Mike Morris right now to do a IP address audit to finally confirm your reservations, if you don’t I will.
    Fill your boots! What I do know is that there is a narcissist who has over-reached himself by calling someone a BBC pervert and you are the only user id that can't see that. Let us know the result!