+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Remarks like "I know more than I am letting on, but this could potentially be devastating for the BBC if it plays out in a certain way", really hasn’t helped him along with other audacious claims.

It’s like Kenny Sr in Phoenix Nights.
    It couldn't have turned out any better for the BBC, and as the old saying goes any publicity is good publicity.

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Calm down fella, I get it that you are totally in awe of Person X, but nothing has changed and you can still keep your hero.
    Take the spade out of your hand. That reply is pathetic!

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Remarks like "I know more than I am letting on, but this could potentially be devastating for the BBC if it plays out in a certain way", really hasn’t helped him along with other audacious claims.

It’s like Kenny Sr in Phoenix Nights.
    He did play swingball with Robert DeNiro in Pwllheli.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Fill your boots! What I do know is that there is a narcissist who has over-reached himself by calling someone a BBC pervert and you are the only user id that can't see that. Let us know the result!
    How long have you had the expertise to diagnose a posters mental health condition, out of curiosity?

For a messageboard with an average poster age of 58 it doesn't half get childish on here sometimes.

Boys eh.

Out of interest, who is Rylan Clark? Never heard of him/her.

We have reached that time where the only user id in this thread sticking up for Wales-Bales completely over-reaching himself by using the phrase "the latest BBC pervert" is his smiley!

https://childlawadvice.org.uk/inform...pages/sexting/

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    How long have you had the expertise to diagnose a posters mental health condition, out of curiosity?
    Initial diagnosis at about post 3.3k. Full diagnosis at 25k

I hope the wife of Mr Edwards reaches out to the addict's family and perhaps offers to pay for top end rehabilitation care

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I hope the wife of Mr Edwards reaches out to the addict's family and perhaps offers to pay for top end rehabilitation care
    Why was He in contact with a vulnerable adult/ young person ,that’s strange in itself considering his social status and during a pandemic which she would have been at risk due to being immune compromised because of her addiction?

Why was He in contact with a vulnerable adult/ young person ,that’s strange in itself considering his social status and during a pandemic which she would have been at risk due to being immune compromised because of her addiction?
    Her? Is it a female?

I’m assuming so as he’s married , but I am in the wrong to assume the pronoun

The Sun are rowing back with lots of well yeah but we didn't actually say that etc etc

Absolute shithouses

Why people are engaging with that toss rag after Hillsborough is one for the psychiatric services

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The Sun are rowing back with lots of well yeah but we didn't actually say that etc etc

Absolute shithouses

Why people are engaging with that toss rag after Hillsborough is one for the psychiatric services

Don’t you think the Sun has pushed back because of what have may have happened to Caroline Flack and the fact that he is poorly at present ?

There is probably a duty of care now.

Until this is all cleared up take anything you have been told or read ......mostly pimped by the sun .......as utter horsecrap

Don’t you think the Sun has pushed back because of what have may have happened to Caroline Flack and the fact that he is poorly at present ?

The Sun showing a duty of care? That’s a good un

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The Sun showing a duty of care? That’s a good un
    You know what I mean ….go to bed

Undoubtedly

They are crapping themselves

As soon as he's hopefully in better health the vultures we will be back

What physical contact did they have during the pandemic? Is this the bit that WB said he knows a bit more than mere mortals?

I don’t see much rowing back from The Scum. They’ve doubled down if anything.

You know what I mean ….go to bed
    Get in the stingies. You’re having a bigger mare on this thread than Wales Bales.

Get in the stingies. You’re having a bigger mare on this thread than Wales Bales.
    About the same I would say

Get in the stingies , try and be original…. , you nicked that off my mate

About the same I would say
    We know mate , it’s being rectified

Fill your boots! What I do know is that there is a narcissist who has over-reached himself by calling someone a BBC pervert and you are the only user id that can't see that. Let us know the result!
    Who did I say was a ​BBC pervert?