+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    I would presume he's lost his job on the basis of bringing the bbc into disrepute alone.

I think I'm the only person in the country who doesnt care about this story though. Like schofield.

Immoral yes (imo), illegal apparently not, time to move on.
    Although I should add if Huw is on here and wants to pay me £35k for some photos PM me (ONO)
    Never mind Huw , I will send you a cheque for some classy shots of Ninian Park toilets , 1990

Discretion guaranteed

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Why was my post deleted?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Why was my post deleted?
    The police have said there's no evidence to support what you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    Why was my post deleted?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Until that has been established by the police you are posting libellous comments. This followed by the posting names yesterday when it had not been officially announced was breaking privacy rules that the rest of the country was respecting and could also be classed as slander (at the time of your posting).

"Both the Metropolitan Police in London and South Wales Police have confirmed that, after looking into some of the allegations, detectives have found no evidence of a crime being committed and are not taking any further action."

That's the ruling we follow, not your opinion.