+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by PontBlue View Post
    I don't want to defend the sun as I despise them but the under 18 limit was introduced in 2003. The people who drafted and voted the 1978 Bill through parliament thought 16 year olds were fair game and the sun exploited that to post pictures of a 16 year old child.
    Fair enough, but I think the original point still stands, the hypocrisy of the Sun is pretty clear for all to see.

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

I agree. The sun can never claim the moral high ground

I don't want to defend the sun as I despise them but the under 18 limit was introduced in 2003. The people who drafted and voted the 1978 Bill through parliament thought 16 year olds were fair game and the sun exploited that to post pictures of a 16 year old child.
    Would those pre-2003 Sun photos be illegal under the updated law?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair enough, but I think the original point still stands, the hypocrisy of the Sun is pretty clear for all to see.
    It's still whataboutery to imply equivalence when different laws were in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Would those pre-2003 Sun photos be illegal under the updated law?
    I don't know for sure but I think it is illegal to share or reprint those pre-2003 photos.

I don't know for sure but I think it is illegal to share or reprint those pre-2003 photos.
    It's not looking very good for Person X at the BBC then if these allegations have any substance.

A celebrity (though not Royalty) funded by the establishment MSM BBC licence fee exploiting a teenager for their own gratification.

A teenage girl who may or may not have known what they were getting into taking explicit photographs of herself to fund a crack habit.

All chronicled by a newspaper loved by the masses in its time for semi-naked photos of teenage girls who may or may not have known what they were getting into.

Surely on past form only LoM can guide us out of this moral maze!

It's not looking very good for Person X at the BBC then if these allegations have any substance.
    I think part of the 2003 act specifically targeted page 3 and it's ilk.

But it's a crime to take, make, share or keep an indecent photo or video of a child under 18.
    Last edited by PontBlue; 09-07-23 at 10:26. Reason: Another law takes precedence

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    All chronicled by a newspaper loved by the masses in its time for semi-naked photos of teenage girls who may or may not have known what they were getting into.
    You forgot to add that it was done legally at the time by professional models.

You forgot to add that it was done legally.
    I said a moral maze not a legal one. Do try to keep up.

I said a moral maze not a legal one. Do try to keep up.
    Just imagine the moral maze in the Victorian era, the outrage over a bare ankle would have been off the charts.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Who's everyone's money on then?
    Attenborugh or Sue Barker

Shock horror allegedly another pervert at the BBC, mother reports to the SUN when she sees no action by the BBC after reporting it to them, CCMB, let's go after the paper and poster who brings it to attention and gives a pass to topic, Hide your kids away, I've just seen that #No.1 pervert is coming to meet Jug ears next week, that'll be an interesting conversation, they do have something in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Shock horror allegedly another pervert at the BBC, mother reports to the SUN when she sees no action by the BBC after reporting it to them, CCMB, let's go after the paper and poster who brings it to attention and gives a pass to topic, Hide your kids away, I've just seen that #No.1 pervert is coming to meet Jug ears next week, that'll be an interesting conversation, they do have something in common.
    Let’s have a list of all of those posters who are defending the BBC employee then because I’ve not seen any. I’ve seen people having a go at the pure hypocrisy of the Sun and at the person who started the thread using the word “pervert” and last time I looked had got into such a mess that he was looking as if he was trying to justify someone taking topless shots of a sixteen year old.

The Sun has significant form here.

For those who were around in the mid 1980’s will recall the scandal around Bill Wyman from the Stones and the teenager Mandy Smith. Bill meet her when she was 13 and he was 47. He later wrote in his autobiography “She took my breath away, she was a woman at thirteen". He pursued her for years and Mandy Smith reported that they had sex when she was 14.

The Sun and other media at the time covered this as a randy old man chasing a stunning young woman. There was no coverage about Bill being a possible paedophile (which was confirmed by Smith herself). This can’t be dismissed as ‘that was the times’ as it was still illegal then. She later married him at 18 but you cant ignore the possibility of grooming, which was magnified by the his world of super stardom. Her mother at the time appeared more interested in the riches and glamour than protecting her young daughter.

Whenever the Sun goes on a crusade like this they should be reminded how they profited from this episode and others like it

Nels, your previous contribution was #sound of freedom NCSWIC..

I have no idea what that means but obviously you thought it relevant to the thread. If the reports are correct then the person taking advantage of this teenager needs the punishment appropriate to their sins. However be under no illusion that this thread was triggered because the person works for the BBC rather than through care and consideration for the victim.

Nels, your previous contribution was #sound of freedom NCSWIC..

I have no idea what that means but obviously you thought it relevant to the thread. If the reports are correct then the person taking advantage of this teenager needs the punishment appropriate to their sins. However be under no illusion that this thread was triggered because the person works for the BBC rather than through care and consideration for the victim.
    Delve into the world of censorship with our enlightened friends, the Alt right don't really believe in it, or think that much of regulation, let the people decide what's appropriate or not. Yet we are at a point where the Childrens act is banded about. The ***** would still have 8 year olds up Chimneys.

Is the #No. 1 pervert the former us president who answered the question "what do you have in common with your daughter?" with "sex"?

And has called his daughter "voluptuous " and "a piece of ass" and "if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" and when she was 16 "Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?" and “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka." and “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.” and "Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . ." and that he kisses her "with every chance I get”?

That's gotta be the one you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Is the #No. 1 pervert the former us president who answered the question "what do you have in common with your daughter?" with "sex"?

And has called his daughter "voluptuous " and "a piece of ass" and "if she wasn't my daughter I'd be dating her" and when she was 16 "Don’t you think my daughter’s hot? She’s hot, right?" and “You know who’s one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her. Ivanka." and “My daughter, Ivanka. She’s 6 feet tall, she’s got the best body. She made a lot money as a model—a tremendous amount.” and "Yeah, she's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren't happily married and, ya know, her father . . ." and that he kisses her "with every chance I get”?

That's gotta be the one you're talking about.
    I'd have thought they'd be visiting France not the UK if your quotes are correct.

Awful sadly paid by us the taxpayer so many atrrogrant overpaid people thinking thier beyond the law it goes back.a long way ..

Sell it

International

Why didn't mother go to the police?
    The only answer I can think of is Money!
    The offender is disgusting but the mother isn't much better, calculating at least.

It's good that some BBC presenters who have been innocently dragged into this are suing the twitter users who have incorrectly named them.

Endless.

From Savile to Schofield - theTV legends who fell from grace https://mol.im/a/12279009 via https://dailym.ai/android

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Awful sadly paid by us the taxpayer so many atrrogrant overpaid people thinking thier beyond the law it goes back.a long way ..

Sell it
    You silly tit