+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

Hes the guy whos been sending the photos.
    F0nNNmJXwAMwN6h.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised.

Re: Gary Lineker, Rylan Clark and Jeremy Vine rule themselves out of being the latest BBC pervert

The girls lawyer is saying her mother is talking rubbish and it never happened and he informed the sun on Friday it was not true

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    The girls lawyer is saying her mother is talking rubbish and it never happened and he informed the sun on Friday it was not true
    Is it a girl? I couldn’t find anything to say if it was a boy or girl.

Huw Edwards instagram seems to be deactivated. It was working fine about 4pm now gone.

sorry it says young person, it is on the BBC site now

Quote Originally Posted by Rontomuk View Post
    sorry it says young person, it is on the BBC site now
    No worries I’ve heard someone else say girl but I just hasn’t seen it.

Whilst being amazed this thread has not been closed, I now see the Sun’s dead cat attack on the BBC seems in disarray.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66159357

Is the Scum right? Is it a boy or girl? One paper said a boy. Has the presenter been libelled?

Apart from gluey, who was telling us he knew more than he was letting on at around eight o clock this morning, who knows what’s really happened in this case? I doubt it if this latest twist will make much difference to those who seized on the story as a means of trying to further their political agenda mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Whilst being amazed this thread has not been closed, I now see the Sun’s dead cat attack on the BBC seems in disarray.
    Exactly this.

People entering into bullshit speculation because of the say so of the most disgusting and disreputable source.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-66159357

Is the Scum right? Is it a boy or girl? One paper said a boy. Has the presenter been libelled?
    It's definitely a girl and she's from Cardiff. I can't say anything more in case I compromise the person who gave me this info but I am 100% sure it's correct. And the other party is one of the names who's featured in this thread. As for the details of the case I have no idea.

I don't normally make claims to be ITK but if anyone suspects I may be wrong then that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Exactly this.

People entering into bullshit speculation because of the say so of the most disgusting and disreputable source.
    Daily Mail Sun horseshit show

Roll up Roll up

What a bunch of slimeballs

They survive and start again

They should have torched the place

Brenda Dean had the right idea

Sogat 82

Mud sticks and even though the guy could be 100% innocent his reputation will be tarnished.
    People will always be wondering and associating him with this accusation.

The Police should have been notified so that they could investigate and come to a conclusion before any rumors started.

Fcuk The Sun!

Exactly this.

The BBC said exactly the same things on the news last night. Why did they give the story oxygen if it's all BS?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I doubt it if this latest twist will make much difference to those who seized on the story as a means of trying to further their political agenda mind.
    Let the police finish their investigation and stop trying to score political points.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Let the police finish their investigation and stop trying to score political points.
    So says the man who gave this thread its title

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So says the man who gave this thread its title
    It's quite accurate because the three people in the thread title all denied having an inappropriate relationship with an underage person.

I wonder how a multinational law firm got involved, rather than a modest high street firm that most people without means would use. There must be some big money sloshing around and somebody is footing the bill.

The BBC said exactly the same things on the news last night. Why did they give the story oxygen if it's all BS?
    I referred to the speculation as BS which it clearly is.

I have no idea about the truth of story and neither do you. I'm not defending the BBC but I'm guessing it caught them on the back foot in a wave of social media hysteria.

I referred to the speculation as BS which it clearly is.

I have no idea about the truth of story and neither do you. I'm not defending the BBC but I'm guessing it caught them on the back foot in a wave of social media hysteria.
    Why would the BBC repeat speculation and ignore facts?

Drop the Dead Donkey, the parents have now released a statement saying they stand by their original claim.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Drop the Dead Donkey, the parents have now released a statement saying they stand by their original claim.
    I'm curious who's paying the multinational law practise who got the young person at the centre of all this to deny that anything happened.

Facts 😂

The story remember is that these claims have been made, and not that the claims are true. Those are the facts.

Facts 
    Yeah, facts like nothing happened!