+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales-Bales and his opponents

Wales-Bales and his opponents

Anyone else getting bored with the majority of threads getting hijacked by this lot?

Re: Wales-Bales and his opponents

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Anyone else getting bored with the majority of threads getting hijacked by this lot?
    that's such a mainstream media opinion you sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    that's such a mainstream media opinion you sheep
    That's what they want you to think

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That's what they want you to think
    It is a globalist conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It is a globalist conspiracy.
    Just join up the dots.

I'm confused. When am i supposed to believe Mainstream Media? Is it only when it reinforces my own views, then it's ok? Thing is, it's a bit hypocritical to constantly say that we are being fed constant shit by the MSM, then reference it for your own purposes when it suits you, like when a person hates the BBC and the red tops etc. For the jumpy nuts on here. This isn't an endorsement of the BBC or the Sun, or abuse towards a minor. just to make that clear, because that is usually the natural order of things when you question them.

Isn't the BBC legally bound to be impartial?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm confused. When am i supposed to believe Mainstream Media? Is it only when it reinforces my own views, then it's ok? Thing is, it's a bit hypocritical to constantly say that we are being fed constant shit by the MSM, then reference it for your own purposes when it suits you, like when a person hates the BBC and the red tops etc. For the jumpy nuts on here. This isn't an endorsement of the BBC or the Sun, or abuse towards a minor. just to make that clear, because that is usually the natural order of things when you question them.
    You are overthinking this, and possibly showing signs of cognitive dissonance. I was just quoting the original sources. If it had happened at GB News, and the family took their complaint to the The Guardian, then I would have used those sources instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    You are overthinking this, and possibly showing signs of cognitive dissonance. I was just quoting the original sources. If it had happened at GB News, and the family took their complaint to the The Guardian, then I would have used those sources instead.
    Thanks for the possible Diagnosis clever clogs. So, explain to me when it is ok to believe MSM, as it's you that constantly tell us all that we're being sold a pup.Is it only when they write something you agree with? Clever boy!

Folk don't like other narratives or views other than thier own , and in this new age of social media , one can easily sit on ones sofa and take the piss, insult , cancel , from afar in a hope they disappear, sadly many have , welcome to inclusiveness for all.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Thanks for the possible Diagnosis clever clogs. So, explain to me when it is ok to believe MSM, as it's you that constantly tell us all that we're being sold a pup.Is it only when they write something you agree with? Clever boy!
    Don't believe anything until you can confirm it yourself beyond reasonable doubt, no matter how long it takes. All data can be true, false or indeterminate, so it's best to to keep an open mind and avoid jumping to conclusions.

Don't believe anything until you can confirm it yourself beyond reasonable doubt, no matter how long it takes. All data can be true, false or indeterminate, so it's best to to keep an open mind and avoid jumping to conclusions.
    How can you confirm things yourself? You just have to choose what is reasonable and what to believe. You don't know the name of the person that sent the photographs, the name of the mother, or the name of the person that has been accused. When you do find out, are you going to question each party yourself before making up your mind?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    How can you confirm things yourself? You just have to choose what is reasonable and what to believe. You don't know the name of the person that sent the photographs, the name of the mother, or the name of the person that has been accused. When you do find out, are you going to question each party yourself before making up your mind?
    Wait for further data points if unsure, i.e. file under indeterminate.

Wait for further data points if unsure, i.e. file under indeterminate.
    So you confirmed there was a "perv" before you started the other thread? Using your own logic surely that's something that ticks all the boxes to be filed under indeterminate?

So you confirmed there was a "perv" before you started the other thread? Using your own logic surely that's something that ticks all the boxes to be filed under indeterminate?
    It wasn't my claim, it was the parents as reported the The Sun. It is still indeterminate for me along with many other things.

It wasn't my claim, it was the parents as reported the The Sun. It is still indeterminate for me along with many other things.
    The word "pervert" wasn't used in the link to the Sun you posted. So I was just wondering what further data points you were able to identify before using it in your thread title. Also, why post at all about something so salacious if the only evidence you have is indeterminate?

The word "pervert" wasn't used in the link to the Sun you posted. So I was just wondering what further data points you were able to identify before using it in your thread title. Also, why post at all about something so salacious if the only evidence you have is indeterminate?
    3 people at the BBC came out and said they weren't involved in the alleged behaviour with an underage minor, hence their statements implied in a very clear manner that they weren't perverted individuals, and furthermore I didn't post MY evidence, I posted a news report. Anyway case closed, you are just being silly now.

3 people at the BBC came out and said they weren't involved in the alleged behaviour with an underage minor, hence their statements implied in a very clear manner that they weren't perverted individuals, and furthermore I didn't post MY evidence, I posted a news report. Anyway case closed, you are just being silly now.
    Wow. That is so weak I feel embarrassed for you. And you've come up with a lot of weak arguments recently.

You decided to create a thread and used the word "pervert" in the title after reading a Sun article which did not reference that word. YOU don't have any evidence. And you never will. You get all your news from other sources. Just like everyone else that isn't a journalist or a witness to actual events. What am I not getting here?

Wow. That is so weak I feel embarrassed for you. And you've come up with a lot of weak arguments recently.

You decided to create a thread and used the word "pervert" in the title after reading a Sun article which did not reference that word. YOU don't have any evidence. And you never will. You get all your news from other sources. Just like everyone else that isn't a journalist or a witness to actual events. What am I not getting here?
    I suggest you read the first post again, and like the OP said it's feckin boring, so go and find yourself a new hobby or something.

Ruins almost every thread. It's pointless posting about the subject matter, because the post just gets lost in the constant back and forth with Wales Bales.

It's even happened in this this thread! From the second post onward it's turned to an argument from other threads

Where are you getting 'underage minor' from?

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Where are you getting 'underage minor' from?
    From the Sun who said the young person was 17 when it started.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Ruins almost every thread. It's pointless posting about the subject matter, because the post just gets lost in the constant back and forth with Wales Bales.

It's even happened in this this thread! From the second post onward it's turned to an argument from other threads
    It's mad innit