+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Got my vote lovely

Got my vote lovely

Re: Got my vote lovely

Angela Ponce was an unfortunate name for the first ever transgender competitor later on in the story

Congratulations and all that but, looking at the photo, this somehow makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

At a glance it's wow, what a stunner l.
    Then it's a case of, errrm... well I'm not entirely sure what it's a case if.

Maybe somebody knows what's going in and how I am or should be feeling

It's just so wrong though. What next, a transgender person born a woman becoming the World's Strongest Man. It could happen, so watch this space.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHJhbwEcgrA&t=46s

With some of the dodgy attitudes from poster's on this board, make me wonder whether we are going backwards as a society.

Such a shame these things generate scepticism and pisstaking as opposed to solidarity.

You can say it's a joke but that's what people like Jeremy Clarkson says when he says or does something reprehensible. .......and who wants to be like him.

Bloody men back to taking over everything again.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHJhbwEcgrA&t=46s

With some of the dodgy attitudes from poster's on this board, make me wonder whether we are going backwards as a society.

Such a shame these things generate scepticism and pisstaking as opposed to solidarity.

You can say it's a joke but that's what people like Jeremy Clarkson says when he says or does something reprehensible. .......and who wants to be like him.
    There are sadly people about even today who have a serious problem with sexuality

There was a gay pride march here the other weekend and some of the comments on social media were so stupid it was amusing reading them

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Congratulations and all that but, looking at the photo, this somehow makes me feel slightly uncomfortable.

At a glance it's wow, what a stunner l.
    Then it's a case of, errrm... well I'm not entirely sure what it's a case if.

Maybe somebody knows what's going in and how I am or should be feeling
    She is far too skinny and scrawny but I am sure other men or women find her attractive

A bit of a munter. Competition couldn’t have been up to much.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She is far too skinny and scrawny but I am sure other men or women find her attractive
    Him.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Him.
    Or they...

Good forbid some of you get kids that choose a LGBT life. You would probably disown them.

So long as it doesn't disadvantage cisgender females, which I can't see it does, and the cisgender females don't feel threatened if their changing facilities are shared then I can't see a problem.

I thought that beauty contests like this fizzled out with a slightly leery Michael Aspel in the 80s but it appears they still trundle on. Based on the sky report transgender contestants have been allowed under Trump's ownership of the brand for over a decade.

I might be cynical but a transgender person winning a place in the final so soon after new ownership was trying to breathe new life into the contest probably wasn't coincidental.

Still if it stirred something in loins of an old culture warrior like LoM who am I to decry it?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I thought that beauty contests like this fizzled out with a slightly leery Michael Aspel in the 80s but it appears they still trundle on. Based on the sky report transgender contestants have been allowed under Trump's ownership of the brand for over a decade.

I might be cynical but a transgender person winning a place in the final so soon after new ownership was trying to breathe new life into the contest probably wasn't coincidental.

Still if it stirred something in loins of an old culture warrior like LoM who am I to decry it?
    It does seem a bit archaic.