+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Ramsey: Soap opera mix

Aaron Ramsey: Soap opera mix

Last edited by Bobby Dandruff; 13-07-23 at 09:12. Reason: Adding

Re: Aaron Ramsey: Wales captain close to completing Cardiff City return - according to the BBC

Today is going to be a good day

I've had (have) my concerns but it's possibly the most excited i've been about a city signing in as long as i can remember

Re: Aaron Ramsey: Wales captain close to completing Cardiff City return - according to the BBC

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Yes, I immediately thought of scrolling all the way to post 267 of that thread before posting......

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Yes, I immediately thought of scrolling all the way to post 267 of that thread before posting......
    There’s 7 Fred’s on him

Aaron Ramsey: Nears sensational Cardiff City return as medical to take place today - according to WOL

Re: Aaron Ramsey: Nears sensational Cardiff City return as medical to take place today - according to WOL

On the bbc as well.

Re: Aaron Ramsey: Nears sensational Cardiff City return as medical to take place today - according to WOL

Today is going to be a good day

I've had (have) my concerns but it's possibly the most excited i've been about a city signing in as long as i can remember

Since the signing of Man Utd ‘Star’ Derek Brazil or Des Hamilton

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    Nah, for me the most exciting signing since the legendary Liverpool midfield general Leyton Maxwell, out pen to paper and signed for us

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Nah, for me the most exciting signing since the legendary Liverpool midfield general Leyton Maxwell, out pen to paper and signed for us
    Maybe we can sign him up again when he's out of jail

Let’s all hope he passes the medical!

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Maybe we can sign him up again when he's out of jail
    he will have shed some of his considerable bulk by then, and we can sign him as a freebie. Sorted!

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Fabrizio is meant to be pretty spot on with his information isn’t he?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Fabrizio is meant to be pretty spot on with his information isn’t he?
    He just copies the local journos, they're the ones who know what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I remember seeing the South Wales Echo stand outside of Boots in Queen Street - "City sign Manchester United star".

If we are not top of the league and he hasn't scored half a dozen goals by the end of September all the meatheads will turn on him.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I didn’t know this until recently but it’s actually more of a risk assessment. They might say his knee (for example) is going to completely explode or they might say, it might go at some point. It isn’t a pass fail thing, and if the risk is too great they might use it to negotiate a lower wage or transfer fee (in this case that isn’t an issue!). They’ll know a lot about his history though and I doubt it’ll be an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    I’ve knicked this off a mate on Twitter.

This is the same medical team who passed Vassell as fit. Rambo will definitely pass

Quote Originally Posted by sneggyblubird View Post
    If we are not top of the league and he hasn't scored half a dozen goals by the end of September all the meatheads will turn on him.
    One piece does not make a jigsaw.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I’ve knicked this off a mate on Twitter.

This is the same medical team who passed Vassell as fit. Rambo will definitely pass
    Brian Potter, Ironside & Sandy Richardson would pass with that lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    One piece does not make a jigsaw.

It does if it’s the “last piece”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    There’s 7 Fred’s on him
    Which I am certainly not going to read in order to post this!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Brian Potter, Ironside & Sandy Richardson would pass with that lot.
    "Sandy Richardson". Bloody 'ell that a blast from the past!
    As a side note, my mate bought Sandy's wheelchair when ATV auctioned of the props.
    He fitted it with an electric motor capable of doing 60 kmp. It had traction control, abs, cruise control and a cb radio!