+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Liz Truss greedy tory bitch

Liz Truss greedy tory bitch

20 k an hour for a speech on the side

Lots of Tories will find a way of defending that on here

Staggering

Teachers , nurses , doctors .......greedy left wing types bringing down the country

Filthy , corrupt ex government ministers making a screwing out of who they are ? .......well that's OK 👌

Re: Liz Truss greedy tory bitch

Are you saying that if you were offered work for 20K per hour, you would turn it down?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Staggering

Teachers , nurses , doctors .......greedy left wing types bringing down the country

Filthy , corrupt ex government ministers making a screwing out of who they are ? .......well that's OK 👌
    I presume Gordon Brown and Tony Blair speak for nothing?

Not that I disagree that ex politicians don't ask ridiculous amounts for their speeches.

But it's not a party issue.

Though to be fair to Gordon Brown much of his goes to charity (or used to).

As if £86k isn't enough to live on! Greedy bas****s! They're taking the piss out of us all. Little wonder why Liz Truss wanted to reduce the top rate of tax. This disgusts me.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Not that I disagree that ex politicians don't ask ridiculous amounts for their speeches.

I'll give you all a hint, the speech isn't what they are buying. There's a big reason truss is so cheap comparatively, because she has almost zero inside knowledge or access to be bought.

To be fair it will be paid for by greedy Tory tw@ts anyway.

No wonder Tory voters feel shame and embarrassment.

Still clinging to but but Jeremy Corbyn.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Are you saying that if you were offered work for 20K per hour, you would turn it down?
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post

Good god you Tories just never accept you are wrong , even the allegedly moderate ones like you

it almost exclusively is a conservative party issue

Take a look at the list of highest earners from external income in the house of commons

Then tell me its a cross party problem

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    To be fair it will be paid for by greedy Tory tw@ts anyway.

No wonder Tory voters feel shame and embarrassment.

Still clinging to but but Jeremy Corbyn.
    I don't think they do

Even the soft conservatives refuse to condemn it or say everyone's at it

Which is a fib

Staggering

Filthy , corrupt ex government ministers making a screwing out of who they are ? .......well that's OK ��
    Av it you miserable ***t

Prog.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Av it you miserable ***t

Prog.jpg
    Only one guitarist for him to dual with ?

Only one guitarist for him to dual with ?
    Aye, but Peter, the guy sitting down is playing slide guitar, Peter Jones went blind at a very young age, put a musical instrument in his hands and he'll play it at a very high level, he's an extroadinary musician and a brilliant singer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I'll give you all a hint, the speech isn't what they are buying. There's a big reason truss is so cheap comparatively, because she has almost zero inside knowledge or access to be bought.
    It is a better question about who are the people willing to pay a collective £20k to listen to the thoughts of Liz Truss?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It is a better question about who are the people willing to pay a collective £20k to listen to the thoughts of Liz Truss?
    Cyril you always strike me as one of the more reasonable posters on here. Are you cool with this thread title?

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Cyril you always strike me as one of the more reasonable posters on here. Are you cool with this thread title?
    Oh teacher ! ........sir , sir ! .....

You absoloute wet jelly

I am very uncomfortable with your disingenuous tory babble on here

Hopefully it will die off along with you if the Tories get the boot

I certainly hope so

Cyril

It's me or the tory snake

What's it to be ?

Save our schools , social services , the NHS from spotty urchins in blazers

We shall overcome !

Oh teacher ! ........sir , sir ! .....

You absoloute wet jelly

I am very uncomfortable with your disingenuous tory babble on here

Hopefully it will die off along with you if the Tories get the boot

I certainly hope so
    Just interested to know what more reasonable posters think, Sludge. My opinion is that you should be called out far more and should possibly seek some help tbh cos it's not normal behaviour

Just interested to know what more reasonable posters think, Sludge. My opinion is that you should be called out far more and should possibly seek some help tbh cos it's not normal behaviour
    You are not interested at all

You are a raving tory

In my opinion you should seek some help in having your brain removed and donated to domestic science

All politicians charge for appearances, the charge reflects on the person of interest .. its nieave to think this behaviour soley belongs to the Tories ..

As if anyone would turn that money down for moral reasons ??

Who cares

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    All politicians charge for appearances, the charge reflects on the person of interest .. its nieave to think this behaviour soley belongs to the Tories ..

You've obviously got no morals so you wouldn't understand

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

The list of mps making money out of moonlighting is almost exclusively full of Tories

So yes the behaviour belongs almost solely to the Tories in this respect

And thus its perfectly fair to conclude they are a bunch of chancers

Unless it's you or Wales or one of the other foot soldiers on duty

Stand at ease

I think the words could have been chosen more wisely but given the OP that was unlikely.

At least it has a legitimate target this time. The unrepentant Truss is busily trying to get the band back together by rallying the Institute of Economic Affairs back to her banner after she spectacularly exploded their economic mantra in 50 days worth of lunacy that cost the country twice per day than that of the NHS.

If she thinks that her talents will lead any resurrection then she is delusional. I guess some people are willing toi swell her coffers but having listened to a few of her thoughts and speeches for free I would question the value for money.

My bigger beef is with the puerile "all tories are scum/vermin/should be exterminated" drivel that we see from time to time. I called it out in the "BBC pervert" thread and got my post deleted for its pains whilst the original post still remains so I guess this kind of language gets an indulgent green light.

Staggering

Filthy , corrupt ex government ministers making a screwing out of who they are ? .......well that's OK ��
    They are all greedy my friend I’m afraid

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...e-labour-party

Angela Rayner expensed the gas and electric bills in her London accommodation, despite earning an MP's salary of £82,000 per year. Labour's Deputy Leader has previously accused the Conservative Government of wasting taxpayers' money, saying they have a habit of "spending other people's money with reckless abandon

Angela Rayner put £139 earphones on expenses for a Second time

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics...r-second-time/

https://members.parliament.uk/member...teredinterests

All unnecessary when she is worth ~£5-7m

https://www.fresherslive.com/latest/...rth-1000028240

I think the words could have been chosen more wisely but given the OP that was unlikely.

At least it has a legitimate target this time. The unrepentant Truss is busily trying to get the band back together by rallying the Institute of Economic Affairs back to her banner after she spectacularly exploded their economic mantra in 50 days worth of lunacy that cost the country twice per day than that of the NHS.

If she thinks that her talents will lead any resurrection then she is delusional. I guess some people are willing toi swell her coffers but having listened to a few of her thoughts and speeches for free I would question the value for money.

My bigger beef is with the puerile "all tories are scum/vermin/should be exterminated" drivel that we see from time to time. I called it out in the "BBC pervert" thread and got my post deleted for its pains whilst the original post still remains so I guess this kind of language gets an indulgent green light.
    I really couldn't care less about the Tories or offending them or them squealing about maybe putting them off voting for anyone else by calling them names

That's all nonsense , Tories stick to voting tory and generally always will

I can't be arsed wasting my time getting into boring political debates when you know even the seemingly more moderate ........or so they tell us ......tory boys end up ticking the Conservative box year after year

Even after the crap of the last 13 years they still come back with .......yeah but what about corbyn etc etc etc

I have voted for different parties including Labour , lib dem , sdp , Green over the years

Tories almost always vote Tory and the fact they continually vote for a party that puts the individual first tells me everything

As for the choice of language I am amazed people are offended by being called scum when they label others as communists and other nonsense when they don't vote conservative