+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UPDATED: Leeds away - £47 – Now £24

Re: Leeds away - £47

If their home prices are similar then both clubs will struggle if they struggle on the pitch

Both very big clubs and far bigger than us but charging those prices is criminal

I’m hearing there may be some sort of deal that will reduce these prices considerably but we will wait and see.

Hopefully down to £24, reciprocal

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    I’m hearing there may be some sort of deal that will reduce these prices considerably but we will wait and see.
    Suggestions that Leeds will reduce prices to match what Leeds fans will be charged at reverse fixtures.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
    Suggestions that Leeds will reduce prices to match what Leeds fans will be charged at reverse fixtures.
    See post before yours

Surely it would be better for everyone concerned to have 3000 people paying £24 each, than have a half-full stand each paying £47.

If a deal is in the offing then great, but they should never have tried to charge that much in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    See post before yours

Good news on Leeds tickets. Leeds Supporters Club have said today that LUFC have offered all teams the opportunity to agree a reduced away ticket price on a mutual basis. Cardiff have agreed so tickets will be £24 for away fans at Elland Rd and the same for Leeds fans at CCS

That's better

Quote Originally Posted by city1927 View Post
    Just read your post and I have never actual thought of going on holiday in Suffolk before, which area do you look at? I have been to lowestoft and Ipswich itself for football but as mentioned never ever thought of a holiday there.
    We are staying on the coast SE of Ipswich. Visiting (if all goes to plan) Sutton Hoo, Orford Ness, Minsmere RSPB, Flatford Mill/Constable country plus a few NT places on the way there and back. Pre match pub sorted on the coast SW of Ipswich. Adnams brewery tour, fish and chips at Southwold and a wander round some local nature reserves also recommended by friends ITK. Indeed, too much to do in the time available.
    Last edited by IanD; 15-07-23 at 15:32. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    We are staying on the coast SE of Ipswich. Visiting (if all goes to plan) Sutton Hoo, Orford Ness, Minsmere RSPB, Flatford Mill/Constable country plus a few NT places on the way there and back. Pre match pub sorted on the coast SW of Ipswich. Adnams brewery tour, fish and chips at Southwold and a wander round some local nature reserves also recommended by friends ITK. Indeed, too much to do in the time available.
    Don't forget Aldeburgh

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Don't forget Aldeburgh
    I had. Thanks for the reminder.

We are visiting Thorpeness and Lavenham when we go to Ipswich

Re: UPDATED: Leeds away - £47 – Now £24

Quote Originally Posted by Canton68 View Post
    We are visiting Thorpeness and Lavenham when we go to Ipswich
    Lavenham en route for us on the way down day before the match.