+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Organ Morgan

Organ Morgan

so has organ morgan been abducted by the aliens , been effected by the poles reversing or maybe the pile on crew too much to handle and done a runner from here or just been banned

Re: Organ Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    so has organ morgan been abducted by the aliens , been effected by the poles reversing or maybe the pile on crew too much to handle and done a runner from here or just been banned
    I heard Cyril got him banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    a sad day for the message board if true

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I see badly bruised boy is still pouting. I had nothing to do with Morg's disappearance. How some posters on this board get banned and others remain is a constant mystery to me!

Organ would hate you for saying that he did a runner.

OM has a history of disappearing for months on end
    You back from uncle Sam's land ?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see badly bruised boy is still pouting. I had nothing to do with Morg's disappearance. How some posters on this board get banned and others remain is a constant mystery to me!
    If anyone should be banned then you should , what with your personal incessant attacks on posters with different views etc

I’m surprised you’re still on here actually, but you do tend to fit the stereotype internet twat , who uses their anonymity to throw it about. The net is closing in.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    If anyone should be banned then you should , what with your personal incessant attacks on posters with different views etc

I’m surprised you’re still on here actually, but you do tend to fit the stereotype internet twat , who uses their anonymity to throw it about. The net is closing in.
    The net is closing in?? wtf. No sooner does Gluey have a hissy meltdown than you follow suit. There must be some support group you can form?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    The net is closing in?? wtf. No sooner does Gluey have a hissy meltdown than you follow suit. There must be some support group you can form?
    No support group needed for me bra ,just replying to a comment you made in this thread and the delusional persona you give off.I can’t comment on others posters meltdowns ( if that’s what you call it )

No support group needed for me bra ,just replying to a comment you made in this thread and the delusional persona you give off.I can’t comment on others posters meltdowns ( if that’s what you call it )
    Bra WTF ON THE SUBJECT OF Organ he's big enough, ugly enough and nasty enough to fight his own corner, he's had these sabbaticals in the past unlike Gluey who tends to flounce when he been taken apart by Cyril or Lardy for the umpteenth time,

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Bra WTF ON THE SUBJECT OF Organ he's big enough, ugly enough and nasty enough to fight his own corner, he's had these sabbaticals in the past unlike Gluey who tends to flounce when he been taken apart by Cyril or Lardy for the umpteenth time,
    Like wise with Cyril and Lardy , Bra…..I’m sure they are big enough and ugly enough to fight their own corner without your help.

Talking of meltdowns , didn’t Cyril leave the board a few months ago

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post

Like Russian collusion? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thats all Gluey ever bangs on about, ask him about Chinese aircraft carriers and WW3

Like wise with Cyril and Lardy , Bra…..I’m sure they are big enough and ugly enough to fight their own corner without your help.

Talking of meltdowns , didn’t Cyril leave the board a few months ago
    I did, but I made it back before I forgot my user name and password!

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Like Russian collusion? 藍藍藍藍藍藍藍
    The mother of all victories!