+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ojo Must Be Go Go ?

Ojo Must Be Go Go ?

With so many strikers in , his time maybe up . When he was on loan he looked so quick and direct then after signing him I thought not a bad deal , sadly he continues to frustrate .

He certainly has ability not sure about attitude and motivation?

Re: Ojo Must Be Go Go ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    With so many strikers in , his time maybe up . When he was on loan he looked so quick and direct then after signing him I thought not a bad deal , sadly he continues to frustrate .

He certainly has ability not sure about attitude and motivation?
    I’d say so. With the potential rise of Kieron Evans, the apparently popular Meite, possibility of Sugar Ray Robinson out wide and O Dowda, must surely mean timeis up for him.

Or hopefully competition or Bulut’s methods will spur his desires to work harder. I suspect not, but I hope I am wrong.

We were tucked up, even Bridgend Street wouldn’t want the heap of shite on loan

I hope so so.

Was a precocious kid who didn't train on as expected.

The Liverpool badge on his CV gave him far more chances than his demonstrated return. He is not championship level.

It's JET all over again.

Don't want him taking an opportunity away from Evans. Give the chances to someone who will grab it by the horns.

Linked to Gillingham now.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We were tucked up, even Bridgend Street wouldn’t want the heap of shite on loan
    Don't sit on the fence, tell us what you really think of him?

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Linked to Gillingham now.
    Isn't Neil Harris in charge there? If so it makes sense. That's about his level: I'd be over the moon if he leaves but I hope he can resurrect his career in a lower division.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Isn't Neil Harris in charge there? If so it makes sense. That's about his level: I'd be over the moon if he leaves but I hope he can resurrect his career in a lower division.
    What career ! Playing “statues”

at times he looked like he really cared and wanted to succeed , only issue was, they were far too infrequent

Its hard to believe he was tipped as the next big thing at Liverpool and they paid a few million for him as a 14 yr old

26 now, still making a decent living out of the game, so fair play to him

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    at times he looked like he really cared and wanted to succeed , only issue was, they were far too infrequent

Its hard to believe he was tipped as the next big thing at Liverpool and they paid a few million for him as a 14 yr old

26 now, still making a decent living out of the game, so fair play to him
    Don't you mean "stealing" a living out of the game?