+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Yet some will have you believe that there’s nothing to see here.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Yet some will have you believe that there’s nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    Once the two I asked have been answered, happy to engage. I have command of my side of the debate. I expect debaters arguing their side to know their own. But I am not going to define what they should already know and present themselves, in response to two questions that they have chosen to blatantly ignore.

Show me yours, then I'll show you mine. In that order. In the order they were asked.
    Fifth post on this thread is my question.

For the seventh time..

What is the physical process scientists say is causing climate change? What about that process do you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Fifth post on this thread is my question.

For the seventh time..

What is the physical process scientists say is causing climate change? What about that process do you disagree with?
    FOR THE THIRD TIME

have you have scrapped all your foreign holidays , walk everywhere, had your home retrofitted , started growing your own food , boycotted imports from the highest carbon producing countries etc ?

Have you stopped supporting the environmental disaster that is the Ukraine “war”

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    FOR THE THIRD TIME

have you have scrapped all your foreign holidays , walk everywhere, had your home retrofitted , started growing your own food , boycotted imports from the highest carbon producing countries etc ?

Have you stopped supporting the environmental disaster that is the Ukraine “war”
    I've already responded to you ****ing hell, this isn't the GOTCHA that you think it is.

This is what people like you do, you can't answer basic questions so you divert diver divert. Just say you can't answer it showing as per usual you don't have a clue.

I've already responded to you ****ing hell.

Just say you can't answer it showing as per usual you don't have a clue.
    I know more than you , I’m just not fanatical about it ok sunshine

Now before you go fill this in and get back to me and I bet you £10 for a charity of your choice that mine is lower than yours

https://footprint.wwf.org.uk/

I know more than you , I’m just not fanatical about it ok sunshine

Now before you go fill this in and get back to me and I bet you £10 for a charity of your choice that mine is lower than yours

https://footprint.wwf.org.uk/
    I will do it once you answer my question.

For the eighth time

Beyond hilarious at this point how deniers can't answer this incredibly basic quesiton.

I will do it once you answer my question.

For the eighth time

Beyond hilarious at this point.
    I know the answer , but many scientists disagree , and those who do get their funding cut/reduced

Now , what’s your Carbon Score ?

I know the answer , but many scientists disagree , and those who do get their funding cut/reduced

'I have a girlfriend, she goes to a different school'.

I've never seen the logic in this idea, that scientists are either being funded or rewarded for pro-green research.

For decades, the richest companies in the world were involved with fossil fuels. Up until fairly recently, oil was the most valuable commodity in the world - now it is data but the world still runs on oil.

So where was the money coming from to take on the most powerful industry in the world, to nobble pretty much the entire scientific community?

The US military is one of the biggest polluters on the planet, yet the government still keeps on given them increasingly larger amounts of cash, while at the same time they expect the poor people who have tiny carbon footprints to limit their already meagre existence.