+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314151617

Thread: Yet some will have you believe that there’s nothing to see here.

Re: Yet some will have you believe that there’s nothing to see here.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Whenever a person wants to shut down an argument they use the term “right winger”

If you knew me or my friends network , you would realise that I’m the, opposite.

Rather than gobbling off behind a keyboard do fancy a face to face discussion?

I prefer to iron out differences when they become personal face to face.
    I'm sorry but you're the last person on the planet (globe) to talk about shutting down discussion.

How many times have you said 'I don't have the time to answer your question' Or ranted about crayons, or deflected about how you know more about triple glazing?

You have said everything except answer my one question. You are now offering a face to face 'discussion'.

Pathetic muppet.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    I'm sorry but you're the last person on the planet (globe) to talk about shutting down discussion.

How many times have you said 'I don't have the time to answer your question' Or ranted about crayons, or deflected about how you know more about triple glazing?

You have said everything except answer my one question. You are now offering a face to face 'discussion'.

Pathetic muppet.
    But too much to say for my liking, like one or two others, now , I suggest you stick posters you don’t like on ignore…..

I enjoy The Caspian Report’s content on geopolitics.

His videos seem to be well researched and for the most part, free from bias (this episode does however have a paid promotion at the end for a Lithium Mining Stock).
    I’m sure that there are some things that are debatable

He highlights some of the difficulties that we will have to overcome in getting to Net Zero.

https://youtu.be/iibsrDXdEos