+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erol Bulut reveals how many more transfers are coming at Cardiff City as duo set for moves

International

Erol Bulut reveals how many more transfers are coming at Cardiff City as duo set for moves

Erol Bulut reveals how many more transfers are coming at Cardiff City as duo set for moves.

Watters and Davies are on their way out, two or three in, surely a keeper will be one of them.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...-many-27357108

Re: Erol Bulut reveals how many more transfers are coming at Cardiff City as duo set for moves

I find the faith shown in Ojo by five different City managers in the last year or so baffling given how little he's shown compared to his previous stay with us (he wasn't that good then either).

Re: Erol Bulut reveals how many more transfers are coming at Cardiff City as duo set for moves

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I find the faith shown in Ojo by five different City managers in the last year or so baffling given how little he's shown compared to his previous stay with us (he wasn't that good then either).

Totally agree, he’s like a subbuteo player, waiting for someone to flick him. !!!!!
    F kin useless

I find it staggering Ojo, Evans and Tanner are now ahead of Isaak. That doesnt read to me like hes going out on loan to future benefit Cardiff City.

Perhaps the content of his contract stifles the club or manager , he may look very good in training , Liverpool had him for years , someone has seen something , lets hope Erol give him the bulut to get him firing

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I find it staggering Ojo, Evans and Tanner are now ahead of Isaak. That doesnt read to me like hes going out on loan to future benefit Cardiff City.
    Yeah perhaps I was being a touch optimistic with how they were treating Davies. Reads like the manager doesn't fancy him at all.

I still expect tanner and Evans to go out on loan though

I'm going to go against the grain a little here. Don't get me wrong, he is-can be absolutely awful. His biggest problem in my opinion is his decision making, give him time and space on the ball (Etete is another one) and he makes rank bad decisions, doesn't know when to release the ball, he has a scrambled brain, and it comes across in his performance. Very difficult to rectify in my opinion. I agreed, he has been terrible.

Here's where I go against the grain a bit. I think that there's a player in there, he can carry the ball, his touch is decent and he has pace. Always attractive traits for any football manager, he's quite strong as well.

So maybe Bulut thinks he can get a tune out of him. I can't see it happening, although stranger things have happened. He doesn't have a brain, which in my opinion contributes massively towards his awful performances and maybe some of the reasoning towards why he can look completely lost on a football pitch.

I think some are reading too much into it. I just think the Davies loan (which he badly needs) is further along than any Ojo loan/transfer right now. So Davies stayed home and Ojo goes to Portugal.

Even Isaak Davies' biggest fan must realise that he hasn't bounced back since the injury. If we're looking to start the season strong, we don't have the luxury of getting him back up to speed at this point. That point was last season. He had his chances no?

Evans has done more in a handful of friendlies than Isaak did all of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm going to go against the grain a little here. Don't get me wrong, he is-can be absolutely awful. His biggest problem in my opinion is his decision making, give him time and space on the ball (Etete is another one) and he makes rank bad decisions, doesn't know when to release the ball, he has a scrambled brain, and it comes across in his performance. Very difficult to rectify in my opinion. I agreed, he has been terrible.

Here's where I go against the grain a bit. I think that there's a player in there, he can carry the ball, his touch is decent and he has pace. Always attractive traits for any football manager, he's quite strong as well.

So maybe Bulut thinks he can get a tune out of him. I can't see it happening, although stranger things have happened. He doesn't have a brain, which in my opinion contributes massively towards his awful performances and maybe some of the reasoning towards why he can look completely lost on a football pitch.
    That’s some fence you’re sitting on !

Is he shite or not ?

I'm just hoping Erol doesn't fall for the same old shit previous managers did and finally gets rid of Ojo. Basically, I hope he gets the Bulut

International

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

Is he shite or not ?
    It's not clear is it, but if a player hasn't got a brain I'm guessing he thinks he's shit?

Is he shite or not ?
    Read it again, not all is that simple sometimes. In my opinion it's his decision making and thought process which is shit. The basic physical football fundamentals are ok in my opinion.

It’s a real shame. Think Davies has a lot of potential.

Read it again, not all is that simple sometimes. In my opinion it's his decision making and thought process which is shit. The basic physical football fundamentals are ok in my opinion.
    If you say so, but he’s still shite

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It's not clear is it, but if a player hasn't got a brain I'm guessing he thinks he's shit?
    I don't think that there's much hope for him. We see so many footballers who struggle with decision making, intelligence on and off the ball. It makes a massive difference in their career paths in my opinion. Ojo can control the ball as well as most, he's got a touch, he can run with the ball and on occasion deliver a cross or pass. So the basics are all there. He's basically a football retard for want of a better word. The higher up the tree a player plays, the better their decision making has to become. He has zilch, to the point where he doesn't know what the **** to do with the ball to keep the move going.

Saying a player like him is just 'Shit' without looking at their game a bit is just lazy in my opinion. Especially if as fans we are going to invest our time and money into watching them and talking about them. There are reasons why in my opinion, I'm just giving my thoughts, whether people think they're right or wrong is entirely up to them, although I'm prepared to listen to any thought out argument.

I don't think that there's much hope for him. We see so many footballers who struggle with decision making, intelligence on and off the ball. It makes a massive difference in their career paths in my opinion. Ojo can control the ball as well as most, he's got a touch, he can run with the ball and on occasion deliver a cross or pass. So the basics are all there. He's basically a football retard for want of a better word. The higher up the tree a player plays, the better their decision making has to become. He has zilch, to the point where he doesn't know what the **** to do with the ball to keep the move going.

Saying a player like him is just 'Shit' without looking at their game a bit is just lazy in my opinion. Especially if as fans we are going to invest our time and money into watching them and talking about them. There are reasons why in my opinion, I'm just giving my thoughts, whether people think they're right or wrong is entirely up to them, although I'm prepared to listen to any thought out argument.
    Whatever his merit or otherwise at the end of the season run-in particularly he was playing with no confidence and riddled with fear. Perhaps he finds it difficult handling pressure.

Well, by me saying he’s shite, it saves me 10 minutes writing gibberish about him not having a brain.

He’s been playing the game for over 10 f in years !

Well, by me saying he’s shite, it saves me 10 minutes writing gibberish about him not having a brain.

He’s been playing the game for over 10 f in years !
    That's fine, you're entitled to that opinion, and I don't think that many would argue with you.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Whatever his merit or otherwise at the end of the season run-in particularly he was playing with no confidence and riddled with fear. Perhaps he finds it difficult handling pressure.
    This is what I'm hunting at Cyril. We"ve all seen enough 'shit' in our football watching lifetime. Players with zero ability, can't do the basics, struggle to control the ball, no technique etc. I don't think that ojo lacks in those departments, he's alright at that stuff, which you would expect from a player who spent a fair bit of time at Liverpool. There's just something else going on with him in my opinion. We're not going to change it, I doubt Bulut and his coaching staff will either. But I just don't believe that ojo is clear cut 'Shit'if you get what I mean. Your thoughts are interesting as well.

This is what I'm hunting at Cyril. We"ve all seen enough 'shit' in our football watching lifetime. Players with zero ability, can't do the basics, struggle to control the ball, no technique etc. I don't think that ojo lacks in those departments, he's alright at that stuff, which you would expect from a player who spent a fair bit of time at Liverpool. There's just something else going on with him in my opinion. We're not going to change it, I doubt Bulut and his coaching staff will either. But I just don't believe that ojo is clear cut 'Shit'if you get what I mean. Your thoughts are interesting as well.

We been watching a different Ojo, are you sure you got the right player ?

That's fine, you're entitled to that opinion, and I don't think that many would argue with you.

That fence is getting mighty high

You could interchange Sawyers for Ojo in most of these posts. Flatters to deceive, minimal contribution, end result same as Ono.

This is one of the key things for me. Too many touches too often, appearing indecisive and aimless.

He’s been mostly awful for us, but in his defense, so have the players around him.

Maybe better players and movement around him may give him other options rather than going on those runs and ultimately losing the ball.

It could happen, but if he doesn’t shape up very early doors, I hope we see very little of him this season because it is infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You could interchange Sawyers for Ojo in most of these posts. Flatters to deceive, minimal contribution, end result same as Ono.
    But both, (admittedly in extremely few games) have put in MOTM performances during their tenure.

The lack of consistency is why they need to go.