+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: RUSSIAN COLLUSION

RUSSIAN COLLUSION

If in doubt say Russian collusion, saves defending your argument or answering a question, unfortunately its boring and sad but its Glueys only sniff at any sort of victory in 6 years and the word victory is very loose in this context

Re: RUSSIAN COLLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    If in doubt say Russian collusion, saves defending your argument or answering a question, unfortunately its boring and sad but its Glueys only sniff at any sort of victory in 6 years and the word victory is very loose in this context
    Lost

Can you fill me in ?

If you will pardon the expression

What's up with the caps?

Russian Collusion there I said it, what happens next ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Russian Collusion there I said it, what happens next ?
    Nothing, so don't expect any apologies from Lardy & Cyril for leading everybody astray

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    What victory?

Gluey and his small band of followers shout ‘Russian collusion’ as if it was some modern form of abracadabra!

I can’t remember what Cyril and Gluey posted on this over 6 years of more. I don’t think I ever commented until Gluey started hyperventilating. But my take is that there is a shedload of evidence of collaboration and shared interest between the Trump gang and Putin’s Russia - just not enough evidence of the right type to justify the specific US legal definition of criminal collusion. In its non-legal usage the term collusion seems to be totally appropriate to me.

I don’t know if I’m in a minority of one on that - but if so I’m happy to carry that torch!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    What victory?

Gluey and his small band of followers shout ‘Russian collusion’ as if it was some modern form of abracadabra!

I can’t remember what Cyril and Gluey posted on this over 6 years of more. I don’t think I ever commented until Gluey started hyperventilating. But my take is that there is a shedload of evidence of collaboration and shared interest between the Trump gang and Putin’s Russia - just not enough evidence of the right type to justify the specific US legal definition of criminal collusion. In its non-legal usage the term collusion seems to be totally appropriate to me.

I don’t know if I’m in a minority of one on that - but if so I’m happy to carry that torch!
    I’ll give you a hand Jon, perfectly summed up I’d say.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’ll give you a hand Jon, perfectly summed up I’d say.
    Due you play and sing the red flag whilst your posting these days https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHoyoKgRq5U

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Nothing, so don't expect any apologies from Lardy & Cyril for leading everybody astray
    Bugger , I have to say the Cyril / Lardy caring axis is critical for free speech and exchange of views ... they will be telling us next that the Labour Party can run a country ..