+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just stop oil

Re: Just stop oil

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Or a chaper of outlaw bikers i,e Hells Angels, Valley Commandos, Outlaws MC, Patriots MC etc
    Are the Valley Commandos those guys from Ton Pentre who don't wear underpants?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    well thats a bit problematic , they seem a lot more diverse than the middle class marxists

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    well thats a bit problematic , they seem a lot more diverse than the middle class marxists
    You have read some of LoM's posts then. Not sure he was as conflicted when there were counter-demonstrators to some of Yaxley Lennon's marches but it will twiddle with his moral compass, that's for sure!

Orange Powder thrown on the 17th Green by Just Stop Oil protestors.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Dale’s just given JSO another 6 figure sum. Be interesting if the football coach was an FGR coach.
    I wonder if the obsessiveness of Vince has alienated some players and supporters - the players eat vegan food, even taking it away with them. At the end of the day it's a football club with normal blokes and normal appetites. Methinks the constant preaching and self-praising may not be going down too well with some..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    I wonder if the obsessiveness of Vince has alienated some players and supporters - the players eat vegan food, even taking it away with them. At the end of the day it's a football club with normal blokes and normal appetites. Methinks the constant preaching and self-praising may not be going down too well with some..
    Everything takes time, it doesn't happen overnight. Be patient.

I thought this a year or so ago. I did wonder if it did play a part in their poor performances and relegation last season.

The reason why this chap attacked this Just Stop Oil Fascist:

A Just Stop Oil activist was punched to the floor by the partner of a pregnant woman after a car crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewhsJ8HHEI
    The BBC never mentioned any accident.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Children Of The Gravy are a superb Sabbath tribute band
    Black Sabbitch too. All female from the US.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The BBC never mentioned any accident.
    The BBC wouldn't have mentioned this. They are headed by right-on, politically correct, snowflake fascist, wokie types.

Although the context is entirely different my attitude is the same as when you get away fans in the Canton. They should be able to to watch the match without being beaten up but if they do then I won't shed any tears. They know their behavior is provocative and presumably accept the risks. I was in exactly the same boat when protesting against apartheid at rugby matches back on the day.

The BBC wouldn't have mentioned this. They are headed by right-on, politically correct, snowflake fascist, wokie types.
    The BBC chief is a Conservative

In fact he tried to be a Conservative MP

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    Black Sabbitch too. All female from the US.
    I will investigate

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Orange Powder thrown on the 17th Green by Just Stop Oil protestors.
    To be fair anything that ruins golf and gets it off the tv gets my vote

I will investigate
    They played the Globe a while back. Excellent.

People trying to go about their business are blocked by these eco-fascists. Well no different to paedophiles being allowed to run rife, if the law doesn't stop them, then people and vigilantes will take matters into their own hands. It isn't ideal. But something has to give.

Political views are to be fought via the ballot box, not by the Dick Turpin ransom mentality of picketing and disrupting people's lives. Most people don't agree with them and their silly views and so don't appreciate being blocked, bullied, obstructed and held to ransom by these wanna-bees, never-were's, droputs, gamma / omega males and a dolly mixtures of life's failures.

If a selfish scumbag holds up a city, and some poor pregnant woman is blocked from doing what she wants to do, then the other half was well within his rights to teach the little scrote a lesson. Feel the wrath of a chunky bicep, son. Now wake up, grow a pair of balls, and understand that the world does not revolve around your simpleton world views and narky politics and more sensible people disagree. Disagreement is what adult politics is about. It's time to mature. Not ideal, but sometimes, you need to crack an egg (or a jaw) to make an omelette.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    People trying to go about their business are blocked by these eco-fascists. Well no different to paedophiles being allowed to run rife, if the law doesn't stop them, then people and vigilantes will take matters into their own hands. It isn't ideal. But something has to give.

Political views are to be fought via the ballot box, not by the Dick Turpin ransom mentality of picketing and disrupting people's lives. Most people don't agree with them and their silly views and so don't appreciate being blocked, bullied, obstructed and held to ransom by these wanna-bees, never-were's, droputs, gamma / omega males and a dolly mixtures of life's failures.

If a selfish scumbag holds up a city, and some poor pregnant woman is blocked from doing what she wants to do, then the other half was well within his rights to teach the little scrote a lesson. Feel the wrath of a chunky bicep, son. Now wake up, grow a pair of balls, and understand that the world does not revolve around your simpleton world views and narky politics and more sensible people disagree. Disagreement is what adult politics is about. It's time to mature. Not ideal, but sometimes, you need to crack an egg (or a jaw) to make an omelette.
    Ladies And Gentlemen

That was a party political broadcast on behalf of the Conservative Party

Ladies And Gentlemen

Hate to disagree with you Sludge, but this was a party political broadcast on someone who has hit the nail fairly and squarely on the head.

Hate to disagree with you Sludge, but this was a party political broadcast on someone who has hit the nail fairly and squarely on the head.
    So ‘cracking jaws’ is ok then?

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post

Absolute bollocks. These people are heroes.

Can’t comment about players but FGR have a unique fan base, having risen from County football, thru non-league, it’s a family oriented fan base, with older fans having been there for decades and younger fans joining in the last decade. They don’t have the same percentage of normal bloke supporters as other clubs (I.e 30-50 year olds are not as prevalent as in most clubs). I do think that the JSO involvement is stretching their trust in him.

Ladies And Gentlemen

Judging by that, I’d have said that the Conservatives were far too wimpish for him.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    So ‘cracking jaws’ is ok then?
    I look at this way, I take my elderly 88 year old mother to a lot of hospital and doctors appointments etc etc. etc. If these muppets stopped me in any way shape or form for getting her to an appointment on time, then yes, I probably would get out of the car and 'crack jaws'. I'm 64 years old and not prone to violence and haven't a criminal record in any way shape or form. However, these brain dead imbeciles have got to realise that they are doing far more harm to people than good. Even normally placid people like myself can raise to anger if provoked. And these fascists sure know how to provoke.

I look at this way, I take my elderly 88 year old mother to a lot of hospital and doctors appointments etc etc. etc. If these muppets stopped me in any way shape or form for getting her to an appointment on time, then yes, I probably would get out of the car and 'crack jaws'. I'm 64 years old and not prone to violence and haven't a criminal record in any way shape or form. However, these brain dead imbeciles have got to realise that they are doing far more harm to people than good. Even normally placid people like myself can raise to anger if provoked. And these fascists sure know how to provoke.
    Best of health to your Mam But should that scenario happen, bang goes your clean record at 64 years of age.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Best of health to your Mam But should that scenario happen, bang goes your clean record at 64 years of age.
    He might well feel it's a price worth paying.