+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just stop oil

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Just stop oil

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For anyone who likes challenge a counter-protest lot has been created called "" Just Stop Pissing Everyone Off"" they had thier first go today surrounding the other protestors .
    https://youtu.be/NN1MkHGNX_I

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    well thats a bit problematic , they seem a lot more diverse than the middle class marxists

Quote Originally Posted by + the native hipster View Post
    well thats a bit problematic , they seem a lot more diverse than the middle class marxists
    You have read some of LoM's posts then. Not sure he was as conflicted when there were counter-demonstrators to some of Yaxley Lennon's marches but it will twiddle with his moral compass, that's for sure!

A group called 'Just stop pissing people off' surrounded some Just Stop Oil people to protest their protest today.

Fair play

https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/new...-b2378856.html

Just Stop Oil are getting women to lie down on the road with a child, pretending it's dying. They're calling oil companies 'Nazis' and using words like 'genocide' and 'holocaust'. Wonder if [relegated] FGR will try again to have 'Just Stop Oil' on their shirts ? I hope they do.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Just Stop Oil are getting women to lie down on the road with a child, pretending it's dying. They're calling oil companies 'Nazis' and using words like 'genocide' and 'holocaust'. Wonder if [relegated] FGR will try again to have 'Just Stop Oil' on their shirts ? I hope they do.
    Dale’s just given JSO another 6 figure sum. Be interesting if the football coach was an FGR coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Dale’s just given JSO another 6 figure sum. Be interesting if the football coach was an FGR coach.
    I wonder if the obsessiveness of Vince has alienated some players and supporters - the players eat vegan food, even taking it away with them. At the end of the day it's a football club with normal blokes and normal appetites. Methinks the constant preaching and self-praising may not be going down too well with some..

I wonder if the obsessiveness of Vince has alienated some players and supporters - the players eat vegan food, even taking it away with them. At the end of the day it's a football club with normal blokes and normal appetites. Methinks the constant preaching and self-praising may not be going down too well with some..
    I thought this a year or so ago. I did wonder if it did play a part in their poor performances and relegation last season.

Can’t comment about players but FGR have a unique fan base, having risen from County football, thru non-league, it’s a family oriented fan base, with older fans having been there for decades and younger fans joining in the last decade. They don’t have the same percentage of normal bloke supporters as other clubs (I.e 30-50 year olds are not as prevalent as in most clubs). I do think that the JSO involvement is stretching their trust in him.

International

I would love to revisit this thread if they blocked all the Railway lines and roads into stadiums, and then chained themselves to the turnstiles so people couldn't even walk in, for the season's 10 home and away games.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    I would love to revisit this thread if they blocked all the Railway lines and roads into stadiums, and then chained themselves to the turnstiles so people couldn't even walk in, for the season's 10 home and away games.
    Let them block railway lines.
    I'm sure train drivers will be able to bring ther trains to a halt in time

In hindsight, the last two home games against the Jack's would've been welcome.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I was thinking that

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...rse-onto-pitch

Perhaps we should have these guys on standby, just in case!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    https://www.skysports.com/football/n...rse-onto-pitch

Perhaps we should have these guys on standby, just in case!
    Just Stop Oil won't be happy with that protest!

Anyone else remember a well known City fan trying to stop a Swansea game by dangling on the cross bar Canton Stand?

Didn't succeed and City lost the game but provided some entertainment.

International

100 new North Sea oil and gas licences

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-66357043

First Team

100 new North Sea oil and gas licences

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-66357043
    And?

International

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    And?
    They'll be happy about another 100 licences!

Can't really get my head around extracting the carbon dioxide and storing it under the North Sea, it sounds expensive.

I sometimes feel guilty for taking so many flights around the world but the irony is that I end up seeing other countries that are belching out such a gargantuan amount of pollution that it becomes evident that my forgoing the pleasure wouldn't really make the slightest difference in the great scheme of things.

I'm no China, my old China.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It's a cult.
    FOLLOW THE MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    It's a cult.
    FOLLOW THE MONEY.
    Leading member of Just Stop Oil is revealed to be sitting on an estimated £1million pension pot from... Shell

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...pot-Shell.html

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The reason why this chap attacked this Just Stop Oil Fascist:

A Just Stop Oil activist was punched to the floor by the partner of a pregnant woman after a car crash.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gewhsJ8HHEI
    He's going to be going over the wall for that

Orange Powder thrown on the 17th Green by Just Stop Oil protestors.

Everything takes time, it doesn't happen overnight. Be patient.