+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City headlines as Bluebirds linked with Brazilian centre-back and ex-Man Utd loanee opens talks for free transfer

International

Cardiff City headlines as Bluebirds linked with Brazilian centre-back and ex-Man Utd loanee opens talks for free transfer

Re: Cardiff City headlines as Bluebirds linked with Brazilian centre-back and ex-Man Utd loanee opens talks for free transfer

This story is over a month old

Re: Cardiff City headlines as Bluebirds linked with Brazilian centre-back and ex-Man Utd loanee opens talks for free transfer

that site is just words to accompany their adverts now. utter shit show of a website.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Blimey! Just put ‘Gustavo Henrique’ into Google and clicked ‘news’ I was not prepared for the top headline of ‘horror testicle injury’. .

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    that site is just words to accompany their adverts now. utter shit show of a website.
    It's horrendous. I uninstalled the app as it crashed constantly. I occasionally look at their website but it's almost impossible to find their news articles among the other crap on there. Which may be a good thing because their journalism is pretty grim.

I agree the Zaha piece is pretty bizarre. What the **** does, that matter in Wales?

Why don;t you use ad blockers like uBlock Origin...no adverts.....easy to read.

Why have my reply’s pointing out the ridiculous headline and click bait been deleted 😄