+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New fan engagement

New fan engagement

Interesting to see how this works https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...-social-asking

Re: New fan engagement

If they want me to 'engage' then a decent 5g signal in the stadium will be a good start.

This is what they've been doing with Bolton

https://bwfc.socialasking.com/

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2022/aug...ur-kits-202324

Of course, what really matters is what's done as a result of people's responses.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    If they want me to 'engage' then a decent 5g signal in the stadium will be a good start.
    This please! It's almost impossible to get a signal in the stadium (Canton in general isn't much better). I'm surprised they don't have a stadium WiFi that you can sign into using your fan ID, or a new login, just for data collection and marketing purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    This please! It's almost impossible to get a signal in the stadium (Canton in general isn't much better). I'm surprised they don't have a stadium WiFi that you can sign into using your fan ID, or a new login, just for data collection and marketing purposes.
    Are you with Vodafone? I find that signal cuts out a lot in Canton / The Bay area as it switches to 5G then loses all internet

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Are you with Vodafone? I find that signal cuts out a lot in Canton / The Bay area as it switches to 5G then loses all internet
    Much better when we are playing baldy as the attendances are lower and connectivity is better 👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Much better when we are playing baldy as the attendances are lower and connectivity is better ����
    I thought LFW had retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    O2, but had the same issues with Three.

Wifi is poor, yes, but I'd be much happier if I could understand what the guy on the tannoy was saying. It's awful on the Ninian Stand - you can hear it, but as to what they're saying, well who knows? It must surely fail some safety test, if no-one can understand the tannoy announcements?

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I thought LFW had retired.
    That describes me as well 👍😭