+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FT: WYCOMBE 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: WYCOMBE W v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    £4 poorly spent
    The extortionate price of football is just crazy!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Hard to feel very positive after that.
    It is. That was really poor during the 2nd half. The 1st half there was some method but with no idea in the final third. The 2nd half was sloppy, players taking poor touches, zero fluidity with our passing and movement. Ramsey did alright even though he's a yard slower than he used to be.

I'm not confident we will score enough to stay up but pre season wouldn't improve my feelings on that even if we had battered everyone. They are nothing more than glorified training sessions.

Lets face it. If we didnt have Ramsey wed have to be comfortable favs for relegation.

We probably should be anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'm not confident we will score enough to stay up but pre season wouldn't improve my feelings on that even if we had battered everyone. They are nothing more than glorified training sessions.
    Yes, but it's training sessions that will dictate who starts the next few games, and managers want to see progress, even if these are training sessions as you put it. That was rank.

Don’t start Ugbo. Start Moore (if he comes). OR Robinson. OR Grant with O’Dowda/Collins on the left. Three better options right there.

I'm not that confident about Bulut, obviously a Dalman signing can’t see him lasting a season.

I was feeling cautiously optimistic after the Braga game - but not now.

That was a bit depressing.

Leeds will not be quaking in their boots.

What stupid ratings Rino 6 nothing spectacular but gifted the ball for a chance.

If Jack Simpson is our star man then we are fecked.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I was feeling cautiously optimistic after the Braga game - but not now.

That was a bit depressing.

Leeds will not be quaking in their boots.
    They did it just to fool the watching Leeds scouts…..as if Ojo or Simpson would ever get in any championship team…..

these new signings were being raved about when the news broke...what's happened?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Swansea won 4-0 at Reading. Piroe scored twice. I thought he was leaving?
    Didn’t they lose at home to Bristol rivers at home the other day? I think Reading are in free fall….

Can't read much into friendlies or Testimonial.

Good player Joe .

Ugbo seems like a waste of a loan signing.
    He seems behind Etette to me.

Adams wasn’t in the game, not sure if this is because he was too deep playing behind Wintle, trying to find his mojo or not up to it.

As things stand…I really think we should play Collins at left back and free up O’Dowda to maybe play in the middle with Ramsey and either one of Ralls, Adams or Wintle sitting behind.

I’d have Robinson wide left with Grant playing striker and reluctantly Ojo on the right if Isaak Davies isn’t going to get a look in.

Re: FT: WYCOMBE W 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Utter shite apart from one man.
    We've not improved since last year.
    We need a CB, MF and striker otherwise we will struggle again.
    Bet Ramsey is thinking wtf as well

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    What stupid ratings Rino 6 nothing spectacular but gifted the ball for a chance.

If Jack Simpson is our star man then we are fecked.
    Ratings from where?
    Tell me you're kidding, Jack Simpson star man, really?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Ugbo seems like a waste of a loan signing.
    He seems behind Etette to me.

Adams wasn’t in the game, not sure if this is because he was too deep playing behind Wintle, trying to find his mojo or not up to it.

As things stand…I really think we should play Collins at left back and free up O’Dowda to maybe play in the middle with Ramsey and either one of Ralls, Adams or Wintle sitting behind.

I’d have Robinson wide left with Grant playing striker and reluctantly Ojo on the right if Isaak Davies isn’t going to get a look in.

I’m dismayed, anyone who picks Ojo, shows a complete lack of knowledge about football

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Ratings from where?
    Tell me you're kidding, Jack Simpson star man, really?
    https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...tings-27420392

We did score 7 past Cardiff Met midweek

Don't see us being that far removed from last season. We lost Kipre and Philogene, have Goutas and Ramsey instead...we had a decent left winger, who has lost his place to another one, and is now keeping our the better left back Collins who really needs to be among the first names on the team sheet week in week out. Should be sticking Grant up front or Meite or Robinson, with Ugbo and Etete as they're here, only making subs bench. Ojo is a waster, and it's contagious - they all seem half awake, no up and at 'em in almost a single soul. Desperate need of the extra 3-4 extra signings of quality now - centre back, centre mid (or two) and a striker. Way we are we'll spend most our time getting hammered and bossed about - Wycombe were pushing us over today. Central midfield puts fans to sleep, and we wonder why we don't create chances, it comes from having some vision and game about the centre of the pitch.

Bulut said after the game that he still wants to sign a CF, CB and some other positions.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Bulut said after the game that he still wants to sign a CF, CB and some other positions.
    oooh Tan won't like that.

Where is Issac Davies and Romaine Sawyers?
    How bad are the injuries to Colwill and Ralls (both yet again) and also to Meite and McGuiness?
    Anyone know?

Re: FT: WYCOMBE 0 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Bulutball seems to be passing it sideways and backwards quite a lot.

We were playing as slow as this MB has been this week.

I'm hoping Leeds freeze at home because if they are up for it we are going to be second best.

Still optimistic (but maybe not quite as optimistic as I was before going to the game today).