+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Day In The Life Of A Rescue Dog

O/T Day In The Life Of A Rescue Dog

Re: O/T Day In The Life Of A Rescue Dog

It's Disgraceful that these idiotic people spend thousands and thousands on designer dogs like those pathetic French bulldogs and pugs or pure breed alsatians, retrievers or labradors

And some idiots have two or three of them , the same breed

It's pathetic

Especially when there are thousands of poor dogs given the needle every year who make fantastic pets

But no you can't tell these selfish people who want designer dogs for their designer lives

I think old people who have mobility problems give good homes to little dogs but what on earth is a grown man doing walking around with a foot long pug that cost him 3 grand ?

Incredibly selfish to keep these breeders going when so many dogs are in rspca and rescue centres

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's Disgraceful that these idiotic people spend thousands and thousands on designer dogs like those pathetic French bulldogs and pugs or pure breed alsatians, retrievers or labradors

It's pathetic

Especially when there are thousands of poor dogs given the needle every year who make fantastic pets

But no you can't tell these selfish people who want designer dogs for their designer lives

I think old people who have mobility problems give good homes to little dogs but what on earth is a grown man doing walking around with a foot long pug that cost him 3 grand ?

Incredibly selfish to keep these breeders going when so many dogs are in rspca and rescue centres
    Agree my friend .

We adopted two cats from cat protection sadly one went missing but the one we have is the most loving little thing
    We hope to adopt another soon.

Hopefully this post will inspire someone to give a pet a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Agree my friend .

We adopted two cats from cat protection sadly one went missing but the one we have is the most loving little thing
    We hope to adopt another soon.

Hopefully this post will inspire someone to give a pet a new home.
    Too many thickos in this country

It's pathetic

Shut your noise for once.
    You don’t know all there is to know about everything.

Our next dog will be a rescue and I do wish more people rescued but it’s people’s choice.

We’ve had two puggles, one we got from a meth farm and lord knows what kind of life she would have had.
    Even though she was blind for over half her life, she lived to almost 16.
    Lovely sweet dog.

My wife and I are also involved in the Mid Atlantic Pug rescue scheme and a rehoming charity in Maryland.

What have you done?
    Do you even have a dog?

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post

Our next dog will be a rescue and I do wish more people rescued but it’s people’s choice.

We’ve had two puggles, one we got from a meth farm and lord knows what kind of life she would have had.
    Lovely sweet dog.

My wife and I are also involved in the Mid Atlantic Pug rescue scheme and a rehoming charity in Maryland.

What have you done?
    Do you even have a dog?
    You are dissing the dogging champion of CCMB.

My house seems to be the first port of call for my neighbour's lovely tabby cat even though I am only at home for half of the week. If I go travelling for a few weeks she shows up as soon as I get back. The owner doesn't have a problem with the situation and I'm not sure if the owner is the second port of call or if it's another neighbour.

Lovely sweet dog.

What have you done?
    Do you even have a dog?
    Shut it cewnty

The buying and selling of designer dogs in this country is a disgrace leading to abnormalities

Especially with pugs most of whom struggle to breathe

I have had several dogs , all from stray rescue centres

Shove that up your arse

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    My house seems to be the first port of call for my neighbour's lovely tabby cat even though I am only at home for half of the week. If I go travelling for a few weeks she shows up as soon as I get back. The owner doesn't have a problem with the situation and I'm not sure if the owner is the second port of call or if it's another neighbour.
    Don't get me started on cats

Shit in my yard instead of their own and kill mice and birds

I would shoot them all

Don't get me started on cats

Shit in my yard instead of their own and kill mice and birds

I would shoot them all

horrible **** aint you

I have had several dogs , all from stray rescue centres
    Yeah, you’ve told us plenty about your love life.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    horrible **** aint you
    I just hate cats

And you

I am playing the world's smallest violin

Got two dogs, a Cavapoodle and a good old fashioned jack russell. Both lovely things. The cava isn't the brightest, she has an emotional breakdown in the time i've gone for a piss, the jack has traits of autism, no recall, doesn't give a ****, but loves me so much that she follows me everywhere, sits with me, sleeps wherever i sleep, and both of them usually get half of my food on my plate because i'm as soft as shit and i can't say no My dogs bring me so much pleasure, calm me when i'm anxious or if i've just had a shit day. They should be prescribed on the NHS

I am playing the world's smallest violin
    Strange thing to call your cock, but so be it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post

Got two dogs, a Cavapoodle and a good old fashioned jack russell. Both lovely things. The cava isn't the brightest, she has an emotional breakdown in the time i've gone for a piss, the jack has traits of autism, no recall, doesn't give a ****, but loves me so much that she follows me everywhere, sits with me, sleeps wherever i sleep, and both of them usually get half of my food on my plate because i'm as soft as shit and i can't say no My dogs bring me so much pleasure, calm me when i'm anxious or if i've just had a shit day. They should be prescribed on the NHS
    Yep, they are wonderful things and I too am a sucker.
    I can’t go to the kitchen now without ours following me in and doing pirouettes on her arthritic legs in excitement.

I try to make a stand against and not cave in, but she is relentless :)

My Mrs is off to Ohio next week as her mother is having hip surgery…The dog will be a mess as she too has separation anxiety since Covid.

She is 15 now and the Mrs and I can’t travel together for the time being as we don’t want to leave her with anyone.
    A lot of the time we have to carry her up the stairs…but then other times she will bolt around like a puppy and race up the stairs after a walk…strait to the kitchen with her tail wagging at a rate of knots.

They provide so much happiness, I still miss the other one terribly though.

I just hate cats

And you
    Yes , I've noticed you are full of hate

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    Yes , I've noticed you are full of hate
    I hate you

But I love your wife

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post