+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Today's topic - privatising public transport and our utilities have benefitted the general public

Re: Today's topic - privatising public transport and our utilities have benefitted the general public

Re: Today's topic - privatising public transport and our utilities have benefitted the general public

What a car crash of a thread. The usual myopic nonsense from the usual crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Different in England, but here we have a govt that is still actively encouraging working from home, something that has has an enormous and entirely predictable impact on the viability of public transport.

Numerous issues at play but this one is front and centre of it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Different in England, but here we have a govt that is still actively encouraging working from home, something that has has an enormous and entirely predictable impact on the viability of public transport.

Numerous issues at play but this one is front and centre of it for me.
    Goodness knows what impact the service cuts will have on the disabled and elderly.

Strange times indeed

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Goodness knows what impact the service cuts will have on the disabled and elderly.

Strange times indeed
    An inconvenience for decision makers.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    So you vote for a capitalist monopoly .....the Tories , who have screwed up the lives of so many over the years

Yet deride the Welsh Labour government which despite its clear failings most of us support

You complete self obsessed idiot
    Can I just tell you Mr Sludge, no matter what you my think, I have never ever, ever, voted for a Tory and as i no longer vote, this will always be, however, I do not see the majority of Tories as anything other than workers paying tax as law abiding citizens, the top couple % of shysters shouldn't be the barometer for the 98% and if i see a Tory policy in which i think "that's okish" then I'll not be shy in saying so, so there!! stick that up your chuffer, remember this when you waddle up to the voting booth in your Tory controlled ward at the next election
    Heath is RED