+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: LEEDS UNITED 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: LEEDS UNITED 2 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Wow, I’m shocked at some of the reaction on here. A team that survived by luck last season drawing away at a team favourites for promotion & fresh out of the PL. I thought we did really well, especially the quick transition from 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2. Lots of promise and we won’t face that much fire power too often this season.

I’m more optimistic now than before the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    Wow, I’m shocked at some of the reaction on here. A team that survived by luck last season drawing away at a team favourites for promotion & fresh out of the PL. I thought we did really well, especially the quick transition from 4-2-3-1 to 4-4-2. Lots of promise and we won’t face that much fire power too often this season.

Same with me Des. What were people expecting? How would the back four, the keeper and our midfield feel after reading some of the stuff on here? They were immense with the defending, tight, as a group, stayed on their feet, didn't ball watch, took responsibility. How much more do people want?

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post