+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CONFIRMED: Josh Bowler. Winger from Forest

Re: Josh Bowler. Winger from Forest

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Interesting. Another of the Steve Cooper bulk-buys from a year ago.

Didn't Forest muck up a loan to Blackburn in January - and have to farm him out to the US?
    yeah. he played a little bit at the start of the season too.

other board saying we cant loan two players from the same side but we can. our squad is already quite bloated i hope a few will be leaving soon

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    yeah. he played a little bit at the start of the season too.

other board saying we cant loan two players from the same side but we can. our squad is already quite bloated i hope a few will be leaving soon
    I saw that on the other board about normally among two players from the same club but didn't Sheffield United have two man city players last year on loan?

o'brien from forest too so say the rumour mill
    "During his time with Bradford City, O'Brien used to entertain his teammates by singing" according to Wikipedia. Good to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    I saw that on the other board about normally among two players from the same club but didn't Sheffield United have two man city players last year on loan?
    yeah the two players rule is only in the prem. when one over there says something they all start it though

o'brien from forest too so say the rumour mill
    Would like this one to be true, he was very good for Huddersfield in 21/22. If, as reported, there is a link between Bulut and the Forest owner, then they’re as good a place as any to look, they’ve got so many players.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Would like this one to be true, he was very good for Huddersfield in 21/22. If, as reported, there is a link between Bulut and the Forest owner, then they’re as good a place as any to look, they’ve got so many players.
    Not sure where the story about O'Brien has come from, but on another board the link was to a Henry Saye tweet where he piggy-backed the Josh Bowler story and said the club should also go in for O'Brien. If that is the source, there's nothing in it. Just the latest ITK poster boy thinking aloud.

We cant sign O Brien and Bowler. Only 1 loan from the same PL team. Cant see either being given a free.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    We cant sign O Brien and Bowler. Only 1 loan from the same PL team. Cant see either being given a free.
    yeah thats not a thing

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Yes, McAtee and Doyle

Abbandonato reporting the midfielder we were in for is off to Saudi Arabia, so we certianly need another and O'Brien would be a good signing

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not sure where the story about O'Brien has come from, but on another board the link was to a Henry Saye tweet where he piggy-backed the Josh Bowler story and said the club should also go in for O'Brien. If that is the source, there's nothing in it. Just the latest ITK poster boy thinking aloud.
    Henry Saye is a Btec Adam Brown

Pretty sure Dalman is feeding Henry Saye info directly, in order to heighten the buzz around the club. Think it's working too. A lot of excitement for a club that only stayed up because of a Reading point deduction.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Pretty sure Dalman is feeding Henry Saye info directly, in order to heighten the buzz around the club. Think it's working too. A lot of excitement for a club that only stayed up because of a Reading point deduction.
    thats such a simplistic overview of the season thats not entirely correct either.

i doubt dalman is feeding info to a guy on twitter to be honest. but i guess stranger things have happened.

thats such a simplistic overview of the season thats not entirely correct either.

i doubt dalman is feeding info to a guy on twitter to be honest. but i guess stranger things have happened.
    I don't think he's scrolling twitter to see who he wants to leak info to. There's a world outside of twitter.

I think Dalman is feeding info to a guy and that guy then goes on twitter with his MEGA POSITIVE TWEETS:

I don't think he's scrolling twitter to see who he wants to leak info to. There's a world outside of twitter.

I think Dalman is feeding info to a guy and that guy then goes on twitter with his MEGA POSITIVE TWEETS:

when they say we haven't spent a penny on fees. I think the multi-millions we paid to Nantes is a huge fee!! I'd say they'll be no money spent in jan regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    when they say we haven't spent a penny on fees. I think the multi-millions we paid to Nantes is a huge fee!! I'd say they'll be no money spent in jan regardless.
    I think that's been included in a previous FFP period, even though we've only just actually paid it.
    That still doesn't mean there's going to be money to spend though.

Sounds more like Tan than Dalman. Promotion

I also can't see how we aren't close to FFP, transfer fees would just part of our sizeable losses.

CCFC Tweet indicates player soon

Re: CCFC Tweet indicates player soon

Gif from a 10 pin bowling alley

Not very subtle

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

Not very subtle
    Done deal

International

Not very subtle
    Ha ha brilliant tweet!

Not very subtle
    10 pin cos it's only a loan deal, not permanent.

( 10 pin = temping, I'll get my coat)

International

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Tidy butt

Re: CONFIRMED: Josh Bowler. Winger from Forest

We've now got 10 pros who can't get in the match day squad of 20. With maybe another 4 coming in that's a lot of off-loading and loans. Barring injury it's hard to see the likes of Colwill, Davies, Simpson, Tanner, Evans, Bagan, Sawyers, Rinomhota getting on the bench let alone the pitch.