Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
CCMB started in 1996. Before Twitter, before Facebook.

Mark Zuckerburg was still in school when some of our original posters were communicating.

OK I might not have made billions, so he got me on that one, but I was sharing stuff with friends before he was.

Message boards maybe a bit old fashioned but it's home to many many people who find them comfortable and more communal than these more dynamic and confusing apps.
Prompted by your above message in another thread I just wanted to say something, and thought a separate thread may be worthwhile so others could add their own comments.

It possibly doesn’t get said enough so I just wanted to say THANK YOU for making this site, and keeping it going all this time.

Ive never been a really active poster but I’ve been viewing since 99/00 season, maybe earlier.

I wonder what the total number of hours that have been spent by everyone looking at this board in all it’s forms over the years is? It must be a ridiculous number.

Not only does it keep us all up to date with our beloved football club but I’m sure it has really helped many people through tough times over the years, even if just as a brief distraction from their troubles or just simply helping with loneliness.

Mike Morris statue outside the ground anyone?

Apologies for the soppy message, no I haven’t been drinking.