+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I've only done it three times since March !

I've only done it three times since March !

International

Re: I've only done it three times since March !

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Maybe try plenty of fish or something?

Prunes?

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Prunes?
    Three times more than me

Quote Originally Posted by dandywarhol View Post
    Three times more than me
    You haven't got a lawn then !
    Seriously, only mowed the lawn 3 times. Normally in spring/summer I'd do it at least once a week, weather permitting.

Seriously, only mowed the lawn 3 times. Normally in spring/summer I'd do it at least once a week, weather permitting.
    Same here. The hot temperatures in June frazzled the grass and the endless downpours of July have just saturated it. Hardly any growth at all, so this week I've done some lawn patching instead.

Driven over 20mph

Blamed Brexit

Cut my grass in the sun yesterday. By the time evening came it was hammering down. I felt so smug.

its the mrs routine when I do football training so its cut religiously every week, im pretty sure last week it didnt need t be done, but you know what routines are like

I'm a lazy b*****d, I've got a big patio instead. Leaves me time to do more interesting things other than gardening.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cut my grass in the sun yesterday. By the time evening came it was hammering down. I felt so smug.

Last summer it was once a week , this year , once every two weeks , seems to cut better and (of course ) it’s good for the environment as im charging my battery less

Last September I decided to cut down on the time, energy and cost of carpet planting and levelled and grassed over the flower beds using grass seed. To create a little interest, I transplanted several shrubs. In the spring, all the shrubs had taken and the grass was a superb carpet. After the hot spell, about a month ago I applied a liquid weed 'n feed to the lawn just before forecasted rain, and it's thriving. In summertime, I always cut the lawn long.

Grass 2023.jpg

It’s going to be murder next time you do it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Last September I decided to cut down on the time, energy and cost of carpet planting and levelled and grassed over the flower beds using grass seed. To create a little interest, I transplanted several shrubs. In the spring, all the shrubs had taken and the grass was a superb carpet. After the hot spell, about a month ago I applied a liquid weed 'n feed to the lawn just before forecasted rain, and it's thriving. In summertime, I always cut the lawn long.

Grass 2023.jpg
    Borders are the killer. Have a large garden and the shrubs, pots, baskets, lawn etc. can be managed one a month, the borders are getting quite hard work now. May follow your example..