+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Women’s World Cup.

Re: Women’s World Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I'll more than likely watch more ladies football this season than men's football, going back to your previous point, the cheating, foul play and general skulduggery has kind of been accepted in the men's game since day dot, as a watcher of ladies football I've certainly noticed and mentioned that the bad things about men's football, are working their way into the ladies game which i find a little sad, and wish they would not start with the cheating, diving, play acting and thuggery, it's a much nicer game to watch without this crap creeping in.
    Really? I watched the Denmark game today v Aussies and thought it was dreadful. Never watched women's football before, but if thats a typical example I'd rather watch local league football.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Really? I watched the Denmark game today v Aussies and thought it was dreadful. Never watched women's football before, but if thats a typical example I'd rather watch local league football.
    I should have said live football (yes I'll watch far more men's footy but that'll be on the TV) I do intend to get to a couple or so City games this season, but will be cheering on Cardiff Met ladies on most weekends from the terraces of the campus .

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I should have said live football (yes I'll watch far more men's footy but that'll be on the TV) I do intend to get to a couple or so City games this season, but will be cheering on Cardiff Met ladies on most weekends from the terraces of the campus .
    you must have a family member playing? i can see no other reason

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    Of course

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoose View Post
    I can think of one other reason...