+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Players to be sold ?

Players to be sold ?

Re: Players to be sold ?

Have any of them got any re-sale value?

I actually cant believe we got a fee for Watters.

But theres probably 7 or 8 Id be glad to see go for free transfers. Maybe more.

Rino, Adams, Ojo, maybe loans for Bagan, Colwill would be ideal.

Rino is a acceptable player at this level, was decent at reading

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He needs to massively improve on last season. Hes one id let go free.

"was" being the operative word.

I feel like he needs a bit of coaching, could be a decent defensive midfield. He seemed to be pushing further forward last season which I don’t really understand.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I feel like he needs a bit of coaching, could be a decent defensive midfield. He seemed to be pushing further forward last season which I don’t really understand.
    He can’t take the ball in tight spaces near our box and do anything with it. He’s miles off it. His first touch is appalling. He is not good enough, you can’t play a possession game with him or Adams.

Two of Rino/Adams/Sawyers, plus Ojo and Etete would be my guesses when we sign a new CM and CF. I’m surprised Bagan hasn’t been loaned already.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He can’t take the ball in tight spaces near our box and do anything with it. He’s miles off it. His first touch is appalling. He is not good enough, you can’t play a possession game with him or Adams.
    No you’re right he isn’t a possession player, he can press though and in the right system he can do a good job.

Completely forgot about Sawyers but that says it all really.

Campbell, Zimba and Sawyers the most obvious as well as Rinhomota if/when we sign the new central midfielder. Began needs to be loaned out now that O'Dowda is considered a new left back or Collins moved on. Tanner could also be loaned or sold as Bowler, Ojo and Meite will be ahead of him.

A month ago, I'd have put Ojo as top of the list but he's been one of our best 3-4 players in pre-season

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    Campbell, Zimba and Sawyers the most obvious as well as Rinhomota if/when we sign the new central midfielder. Began needs to be loaned out now that O'Dowda is considered a new left back or Collins moved on. Tanner could also be loaned or sold as Bowler, Ojo and Meite will be ahead of him.

A month ago, I'd have put Ojo as top of the list but he's been one of our best 3-4 players in pre-season
    He flatters to deceive; we'd be better off without him.