+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Re: Flat Earth

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I kind of think that the extreme left doesn't understand the concept of Qanon,

1.) There is no such entity as QAnon
    2,) You have Q, (no idea who/what this is ) but the particular community 100& believe that Q+ is Trump (I do not, for the record)
    3.) And then you have the Anons (hence Qanon)
    4.) IMO it is 100% a pysop, again, unsure if its left or the right behind the pysop but I believe that the person/organisation
    who runs the pysop is/are very well connected.
    5.) IMO it is just another deliberate distraction to divide the people, similar to MAGA, BLM, DIVERSITY stuff, gender stuff, the migrant situation. all these things IMO just didn't happen naturally and have been orchestrated by organisations far more powerful than government's (deep states, cabals, whatever you want to call them it doesn't matter) just look at this weeks 30p Lee and his disgusting comments then the response from Abbot, she had no reason to say anything, 30p was rightfully vilified but as soon as Abbot opened her gob, the opportunity for the money shot on 30p was lost, does any one really think that this panned out naturally ? all that happened was another, we are better than you and its your fault, just as intended, at the current time I'm far more concerned at how the Ukraine situation is being ramped up whilst the distractions continue, don't think these bastards will never take us to Nuclear war. One of Q's earlier predictions was that there would be a scare event before all this world uncertainty unravels, with the recent interest and soft disclosure of UFO activity, maybe it will be the fake alien invasion (project Bluebeam)
    and not a Nuclear standoff that fulfils the scare event, with the the US elections at the end of the year/2024 and the grifter in chief still miles ahead in their polls, IMO its going to be a very rocky road ahead and too difficult to call.
    I don't care about this.

Is the Earth a sphere Heathblue? Yes or no.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Hijacking this thread a bit , if the poster believes in what he’s posted , what’s the big deal , no need to be snide about it and belittle it. Surprised by your response as normally you’re fairly open to constructive discussion
    Because it helps to show the level a certain group of posters who disagree with me on basically everything are at.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    Because it helps to show the level a certain group of posters who disagree with me on basically everything are at.
    That’s because you support “The Current Thing”, you’re one of them

Man made climate change being 'the current thing'?

So in your world, someone with an opinion about the earth being flat is to be respected, but those who think man made climate change is real is to be made fun of?

They'll study people like you in the future.

Man made climate change being 'the current thing'?

So in your world, someone with an opinion about the earth being flat is to be respected, but those who think man made climate change is real is to be made fun of?

They'll study people like you in the future.
    For reference I don’t think the world is flat, but did say the moon landing appeared dubious, and we have already discussed in detail in another thread climate change.
    Other equally important environmental issues such as plastic pollution/micro plastics and biodiversity reduction play second fiddle to climate change.
    You can sell, solar panels, electric cars, heat pumps and raise loads of taxes on the back of climate change.

I’ve asked you plenty of times what you are doing to actually achieve Net Zero and so far you have installed CWI

If the poster believes in what he’s posted , what’s the big deal , no need to be snide about it and belittle it.

For reference I don’t think the world is flat, but did say the moon landing appeared dubious, and we have already discussed in detail in another thread climate change.
    Other equally important environmental issues such as plastic pollution/micro plastics and biodiversity reduction play second fiddle to climate change.
    You can sell, solar panels, electric cars, heat pumps and raise loads of taxes on the back of climate change.

I’ve asked you plenty of times what you are doing to actually achieve Net Zero and so far you have installed CWI
    For the 3rd time I answered you, I don't know why you keep pretending I didn't. I'm not having kids, I've also had insulation put into my house a few months ago and pay to get trees planted monthly.

For the 11th time, what is the physical process that scientists say is causing climate change and what about that process do you disagree with?

You can't answer it so you just divert. Because that's what people who don't have a clue do.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If the poster believes in what he’s posted , what’s the big deal , no need to be snide about it and belittle it.
    Normally , I would agree with your comment , but as that’s exact what you excell in perhaps yiu should practice what you preach.

When are you going to learn ?,

For the 3rd time I answered you, I don't know why you keep pretending I didn't. I'm not having kids, I've also had insulation put into my house a few months ago and pay to get trees planted monthly.

For the 11th time, what is the physical process that scientists say is causing climate change and what about that process do you disagree with?

You can't answer it so you just divert. Because that's what people who don't have a clue do.
    I could give you the answer and I have also in the past given you my full knowledge on MVHR systems, ASHP, PV and batteries, trip E glazing that is all built of a fabric first approach, and off sight manufacturing.

My energy efficient rating is about high B and all you can say is that you have installed CWI. The fact that you have planted trees shows how far behind you are with the whole thing.

You’re welcome to have a face to face discussion regarding the fantasy word that you like in , you might learn something.

I don’t have the time or crayons to waste anymore time with you.

Normally , I would agree with your comment , but as that’s exact what you excell in perhaps yiu should practice what you preach.

When are you going to learn ?,
    Fair play Lardy has some front after his Russian collusion 4 year fairy tale, I'd just like to comfort him on letting him know I've found it how sweet he thought I'd missed it.

One of the FBI’s Trump-Russia hoaxers will plead guilty to colluding with Russia

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...ng-with-russia

Fair play Lardy has some front after his Russian collusion 4 year fairy tale, I'd just like to comfort him on letting him know I've found it how sweet he thought I'd missed it.

One of the FBI’s Trump-Russia hoaxers will plead guilty to colluding with Russia

He’s only got front as he’s behind a username as well , usually weak as kittens in a face to face discussion

Our two brainiacs haven't noticed that I just copied twgl's own words from this very page

I could give you the answer and I have also in the past given you my full knowledge on MVHR systems, ASHP, PV and batteries, trip E glazing that is all built of a fabric first approach, and off sight manufacturing.

My energy efficient rating is about high B and all you can say is that you have installed CWI. The fact that you have planted trees shows how far behind you are with the whole thing.

You’re welcome to have a face to face discussion regarding the fantasy word that you like in , you might learn something.

I don’t have the time or crayons to waste anymore time with you.
    This is hilarious. You clearly can't answer this basic question, i know it, you know it and the whole forum knows it. So you desperately look for a way to deflect.

For the 12th time. What do scientists say is the physical process behind man made climate change and what about that process do you disagree with? You say you can answer but then you repeatedly don't.

This should be the starting point of any of your arguments but you revert to 'I know about triple glazing, DO YOU?!?'

Funny.

Is the Earth a sphere? Is the sun at the centre of the solar system?

It almost looks like you're avoiding the answer.

This is hilarious. You clearly can't answer this basic question, i know it, you know it and the whole forum knows it. So you desperately look for a way to deflect.

For the 12th time. What do scientists say is the physical process behind man made climate change and what about that process do you disagree with? You say you can answer but then you repeatedly don't.

This should be the starting point of any of your arguments but you revert to 'I know about triple glazing, DO YOU?!?'

Funny.
    Gee whizz , for the 12th time back, I know what the process in ( via the usual research methods available) but I don’t actually agree within many components of what your asking me to copy and paste. Judging by your responses you clearly have just jumped on the bandwagon and it just doesn’t make sense why you keep asking the same question over and over essentially on a subject you appear to know nothing about. ( That’s the hilarious bit ) If you did you might get some answers.
    The fact that you can’t process that is not my concern.

Gee whizz , for the 12th time back, I know what the process in ( via the usual research methods available) but I don’t actually agree within many components of what your asking me to copy and paste. Judging by your responses you clearly have just jumped on the bandwagon and it just doesn’t make sense why you keep asking the same question over and over essentially on a subject you appear to know nothing about. ( That’s the hilarious bit ) If you did you might get some answers.
    The fact that you can’t process that is not my concern.
    For the 12th time you've said 'I know the answer... I'm just not going to tell you'

You don't even understand what I'm asking you. You seem to think I'm asking you to just describe the physical process behind man made climate change, that's only part of the question.

The second part is what you disagree with about the process that makes you think scientists say cause man made climate change, you've said you disagree with it, so say why?

You can rant about how you know triple glazing all you want, but what's coming apparent is you can't back up a single thing you say.

Until you do, you're up there with the flat earther on this forum. This is the depressing thing when speaking about climate change, people like you hold back progress by saying it isn't man made, but then can't back up a single thing you say.

For the 12th time you've said 'I know the answer... I'm just not going to tell you'

You don't even understand what I'm asking you. You seem to think I'm asking you to just describe the physical process behind man made climate change, that's only part of the question.

The second part is what you disagree with about the process that makes you think scientists say cause man made climate change, you've said you disagree with it, so say why?

You can rant about how you know triple glazing all you want, but what's coming apparent is you can't back up a single thing you say.

Until you do, you're up there with the flat earther on this forum. This is the depressing thing when speaking about climate change, people like you hold back progress by saying it isn't man made, but then can't back up a single thing you say.
    You keep thinking what you like if it makes you feel better , as I’ll reiterate once again , I don’t have the time or crayons to waste you.

Anyone who thinks not having children saves the planet speaks volumes. That’s on par with any flat earther as no reproductive system would stop civilisation.

One all the new tech ( which clearly I know more than you about ) enters the mainstream I’ll make informed decisions based on that. GS heat pumps for example are much better than AS heat pumps.

Whilst people still have private air travel , whatever you or I do is negligible.

You’re an extremist, Hope that helps

You keep thinking what you like if it makes you feel better , as I’ll reiterate once again , I don’t have the time or crayons to waste you.

Anyone who thinks not having children saves the planet speaks volumes. That’s on par with any flat earther as no reproductive system would stop civilisation.

One all the new tech ( which clearly I know more than you about ) enters the mainstream I’ll make informed decisions based on that. GS heat pumps for example are much better than AS heat pumps.

Whilst people still have private air travel , whatever you or I do is negligible.

You’re an extremist, Hope that helps
    'I don't have time to answer your question'

*spends 15 posts telling me you know the answer but can't tell me*

I wonder if you'll make it 16..

'not having kids is the same as being a flat earther' honestly, you're just thick.

'I don't have time to answer your question'

*spends 15 posts telling me you know the answer but can't tell me*
    You're a one trick pony posting on a message-board, most people, if they are interested, can research the answer within 10 seconds if they wanted to - just like you did.

Do you want a chocolate watch or something?

You're a one trick pony posting on a message-board, most people, if they are interested, can research the answer within 10 seconds if they wanted to - just like you did.

Do you want a chocolate watch or something?
    Are you legitimately mentally ill or something?

You still don't understand the question do you? You say man made climate change isn't happening yet you can't explain why you exactly you think scientists are wrong about the physical process that causes it.

You seem to think I'm asking just to explain the process behind man made climate change. If it's so so easy to Google and find the answer, why haven't you posted it yet?

Are you legitimately mentally ill or something?

You still don't understand the question do you? You say man made climate change isn't happening yet you can't explain why you exactly you think scientists are wrong about the physical process that causes it.

You seem to think I'm asking just to explain the process behind man made climate change. If it's so so easy to Google and find the answer, why haven't you posted it yet?
    Mentally ill, no just a difference of opinion , why are you bringing mental illnesses into a climate debate?

Give it a rest before you cause more harm than good.

Have a good evening.

Mentally ill, no just a difference of opinion , why are you bringing mental illnesses into a climate debate?

Give it a rest before you cause more harm than good.

Have a good evening.
    You're the one who started insulting when you couldn't answer the question.

This is what every single climate change denialist does, they say it isn't happening, but when you call them out they can back up nothing. They just deflect and deflect just as you have.

You're the one who started insulting when you couldn't answer the question.

This is what every single climate change denialist does, they say it isn't happening, but when you call them out they can back up nothing. They just deflect and deflect just as you have.
    Nobody in this thread is denying it, they just have aspects of it that they don’t understand or agree with , especially when you consider the people pushing it usually use more CO2 in a week that the average person would use in a year

Nobody in this thread is denying it, they just have aspects of it that they don’t understand or agree with , especially when you consider the people pushing it usually use more CO2 in a week that the average person would use in a year
    .......Like?

Regarding your last point you're literally making that up.

So man made climate change is happening yes or no?

.......Like?

Regarding your last point you're literally making that up.

So man made climate change is happening yes or no?
    Many scientists agree it’s happening, many scientists suggest otherwise.