+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Covid vaccines in Wales: Only over-65s offered booster

International

Re: Covid vaccines in Wales: Only over-65s offered booster

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Thank God for Mr Drakeford, my hero. Better to be safe than sorry. Next time we may not be able to poke fun.
    Killed the economy which has had a knock on of less revenue for the local authorities resulting in cuts petty party politics has damaged Wales.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Killed the economy which has had a knock on of less revenue for the local authorities resulting in cuts petty party politics has damaged Wales.
    Absolute bollocks, as per usual!!!

What planet do you usually reside on , clearly your statement is incorrect

https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/gross...oseptember2022

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Dr McCullough. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Fair play it's only on CCMB that the cucks would extract the urine outa one of the world's most peer reviewd Docs, the expertise on here is incredible for a bunch of football lads dotted about from Pontlotyn to Bargoed. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 are you in the queue yet for the new variant super dooper booster ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

International

You live in Wales, one in six shops empty the worst in the UK, delays in coming out of lockdown are bound to have had an effect, like people traveling over the borders to get a drink or food at pubs and visit attractions that were open while closed in Wales.

It's been, what, two and a half years since the COVID vaccine rollout was well underway. 90% of the UK population has had it. Billions of people worldwide have had it.

When is the bad stuff that the loons predicted going to actually happen? Bluetooth, black eyed babies, mass death, whatever it's supposed to be...where is it?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It's been, what, two and a half years since the COVID vaccine rollout was well underway. 90% of the UK population has had it. Billions of people worldwide have had it.

When is the bad stuff that the loons predicted going to actually happen? Bluetooth, black eyed babies, mass death, whatever it's supposed to be...where is it?
    I think 90% of people over 12 have had ONE dose.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...ights/vaccines

I think the issue many people have had is that people appeared to be coerced into getting vaccinated which is against NHS guidelines, and many people lost their jobs because of mandates, especially when it didn’t prevent transmission.

I didn’t bother having any of it it and my wife quit hers after suffering side affects after the second dose and she has said she wil not have anymore.

Thinly veiled I'm in the queue at the docs,
    touching my toes, pants around ankles, brown eye eye to eye with Dr Mengele waiting for the insertion of the souper douper, you'll not get Covid this time mixture. You're welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

I think the issue many people have had is that people appeared to be coerced into getting vaccinated which is against NHS guidelines, and many people lost their jobs because of mandates, especially when it didn’t prevent transmission.

I didn’t bother having any of it it and my wife quit hers after suffering side affects after the second dose and she has said she wil not have anymore.
    So over 90% have had the vaccine.

There have been (sadly) hundreds of posts on this forum over the past couple of years of an anti-vax nature, and I could probably count the number that brought up NHS guidelines on one hand; yours might be the first. They were about bluetooth transmitters, max life expectancy of five years, miscarriages and hideous birth defects, sudden heart attacks, and goodness knows what else, I've blocked it all out. Even that video posted up the page begins by saying that the covid vaccine did more harm than good.

If billions of people were vaccinated and supposedly came to harm because it's not safe, why is there absolutely no evidence of it?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Thinly veiled I'm in the queue at the docs,
    touching my toes, pants around ankles, brown eye eye to eye with Dr Mengele waiting for the insertion of the souper douper, you'll not get Covid this time mixture. You're welcome.
    From the guy who thinks the earth doesn't orbit the sun because of Hunter Biden's laptop

So over 90% have had the vaccine.

There have been (sadly) hundreds of posts on this forum over the past couple of years of an anti-vax nature, and I could probably count the number that brought up NHS guidelines on one hand; yours might be the first. They were about bluetooth transmitters, max life expectancy of five years, miscarriages and hideous birth defects, sudden heart attacks, and goodness knows what else, I've blocked it all out. Even that video posted up the page begins by saying that the covid vaccine did more harm than good.

If billions of people were vaccinated and supposedly came to harm because it's not safe, why is there absolutely no evidence of it?
    One dose suggests millions declined the follow up. Personally , I sincerely doubt you’re going to get much publicity regarding adverse effects.

One dose suggests millions declined the follow up. Personally , I sincerely doubt you’re going to get much publicity regarding adverse effects.
    Over two thirds of the UK population have had had at least three doses.

If there were adverse effects like becoming a bluetooth receiver or dying, you wouldn't need to read about it in the papers - it would be all around you!

But it isn't.

If there were adverse effects like becoming a bluetooth receiver or dying, you wouldn't need to read about it in the papers - it would be all around you!

But it isn't.

Ha ha , the Bluetooth receiver you’re taking about is outrageous - I’m with you on that.The yellow card system is a a document you can access if you want raw data.

Ultimately it should be down to personal choice, going forward anyway.

Ha ha , the Bluetooth receiver you’re taking about is outrageous - I’m with you on that.The yellow card system is a a document you can access if you want raw data.

Ultimately it should be down to personal choice, going forward anyway.
    What should be down to personal choice?

Here's the full paragraph to give the fuller figures -

Over 9 in 10 people aged 12 years and over in the UK had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, nearly 9 in 10 had received two doses and around 7 in 10 had received three or more doses by the end of August 2022.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Here's the full paragraph to give the fuller figures -

Over 9 in 10 people aged 12 years and over in the UK had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, nearly 9 in 10 had received two doses and around 7 in 10 had received three or more doses by the end of August 2022.
    , 70% take up of those eligible, I thought it would be more if I’m honest though considering the media coverage and peer pressure on those who decided against it.

This table is interesting but it’s not going to be reported on a daily basis.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/peo...leaug2023.xlsx

Stick it up yer A ??

Quote Originally Posted by superfeathers View Post
    What should be down to personal choice?
    Yeah, great idea like having an MOT and Car Insurance or not should be down to personal choice: wonderful idea.

But it isn't.

It's interesting how the level of statistical analysis seems to change, depending on what the agenda is.

Here, we can't know if the vaccines were effective because there's not been enough prospective double-blind randomised placebo-controlled trials - even though on a timeline it can clearly be seen that as vaccine uptake goes up, hospitalisations and deaths go down.

But here, just excess deaths is enough. We don't need to drill down and divide into vaccinated and un-vaccinated people, or take into account that the UK population is both growing and ageing, or that life expectancy in the UK is increasing slower over the past decades than the other rich European countries, or that the leading cause of excess deaths in 2022 were recorded as heart disease, diabetes and liver problems, exacerbated by the healthcare situation during the pandemic (both from https://archive.ph/FR0eY).

Nope, none of that is mentioned, just the equivocation that it must be the covid vaccine.

Dr John with some data which relates to the so called richer / poorer countries in relation to excess deaths around the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naopp_KF678

Is David Icke still about these days.?

Let me tell you how it works.

They put out numerous outlandish stories in amongst the one or two real ones, so the real ones get treated with the same contempt. Not rocket science really. It’s always been like that.

Yes, currently going about the UK doing very popular talks