+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "f*** off back to France"

"f*** off back to France"

Interesting language used by a senior Tory politician in relation to the taxpayer funded holiday barge in Portland Harbour.

Wonder why they don't fill it up and tow it to Calais?

There are UK citizens more in need of support for sure.

Going to get a few people fired up for sure.

Tory government to be commended for the absolute nonsense impractical ideas and blowing a fortune.

Re: "f*** off back to France"

Another new low (the latest) the way the government has piled in behind Lee Anderson's outburst.

Not just the language but the dishonesty. He claims to have been talking about economic migrants - but it is asylum seekers (mostly from Afghanistan and Iraq) that got the barge letters. It also seems that only one person to get a barge letter arrived by boat!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...asylum-seekers

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Another new low (the latest) the way the government has piled in behind Lee Anderson's outburst.

Not just the language but the dishonesty. He claims to have been talking about economic migrants - but it is asylum seekers (mostly from Afghanistan and Iraq) that got the barge letters. It also seems that only one person to get a barge letter arrived by boat!

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...asylum-seekers
    An obnoxious c**t of a man! The Tory hierarchy think he's their "red wall" crusader, he's not!: more likely every time he speaks he demolishes a little more of their "blue wall". More power to your elbow Lee.

Robert Jenrick says he's speaking for ordinary people

I think he's speaking for daft old tories and bigots

Its remarkable how much and how quickly what is considered acceptable for those in public office has changed on the last few years.

When Trump was in office he would be saying and doing things and it was all a bit unbelievable that it was the President of the USA that was saying it, not some random gobshite on the internet.

Likewise Boris Johnson's estranged relationship with the truth would have ended careers very suddenly only a few years ago

I can't imagine an MP even 10 years ago telling people to **** off back to France and not getting in hot water for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    An obnoxious c**t of a man! The Tory hierarchy think he's their "red wall" crusader, he's not!: more likely every time he speaks he demolishes a little more of their "blue wall". More power to your elbow Lee.
    Irony alert - MP says F off back to France , your response is to call him a C...UNT , Angie Raynor shouts SCUM at them.

Can you not articulate yourself better ? - as it stands you are in the same boat (pun intended) as those MPs

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Irony alert - MP says F off back to France , your response is to call him a C...UNT , Angie Raynor shouts SCUM at them.

Can you not articulate yourself better ? - as it stands you are in the same boat (pun intended) as those MPs
    Yes I can if I wish but I'd prefer referring to twats like him as C***S: pure and simple. It's entirely accurate and it makes me feel better. How's your partner getting on with her charity donations by the way?

Oh and I've never been in a refugee boat in my life and I'd wager neither has 30p Lee nor the rest of the privileged MP cohort so nobody is in any type of "boat" whatsoever.

I don't think I am paying Dorcus to post his thoughts on here so there is a difference.

The only reason I can think of for why you wouldn't expect a more intelligent or compassionate contribute from Mr Anderson is because you agree with him.. Is that the case?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I don't think I am paying Dorcus to post his thoughts on here so there is a difference.

The only reason I can think of for why you wouldn't expect a more intelligent or compassionate contribute from Mr Anderson is because you agree with him.. Is that the case?
    Oh gosh

Yes I can if I wish but I'd prefer referring to twats like him as C***S: pure and simple. It's entirely accurate and it makes me feel better. How's your partner getting on with her charity donations by the way?

Oh and I've never been in a refugee boat in my life and I'd wager neither has 30p Lee nor the rest of the privileged MP cohort so nobody is in any type of "boat" whatsoever.
    You , like Sludge seem obsessed with my wife, why ? Maybe you aren’t getting enough at home perhaps

Do I support Lee Anderson, no I think he is the John Prescott of the Conservative Party basically
    The usual bunch seem to have missed the pathetic irony, mp says F off, so some snowflake on here gets offended so calls him a c unt
    Meanwhile another mp calls lots of other mp’s scum
    Not even a ripple of offence from the usual suspects…

Strangely that view is shared by a lot of folk either side of the political spectrum.

I think caring folk should step forward and take these people in if they have spare capacity ? let's be fair and honest we are able to give a bit more to help these poor young folk, rather than judge politicians, we waste dosh on booze , holidays, cars , TV subscriptions, eating out , takeaways, mobile phones , electronic devices, and other indulgences we take for granted ..

Come on step up or return them and yes still the majority is young males not from worn torn countries , however I'm sure they could help around the house ?

You , like Sludge seem obsessed with my wife, why ? Maybe you aren’t getting enough at home perhaps

Do I support Lee Anderson, no I think he is the John Prescott of the Conservative Party basically
    The usual bunch seem to have missed the pathetic irony, mp says F off, so some snowflake on here gets offended so calls him a c unt
    I don't fancy your wife

She's going to be upset but she's going to have to deal with it

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Strangely that view is shared by a lot of folk either side of the political spectrum.

I think caring folk should step forward and take these people in if they have spare capacity ? let's be fair and honest we are able to give a bit more to help these poor young folk, rather than judge politicians, we waste dosh on booze , holidays, cars , TV subscriptions, eating out , takeaways, mobile phones , electronic devices, and other indulgences we take for granted ..

Come on step up or return them.
    Is it ?

Depends on the company you keep

I don't know anyone I consider a friend who has that attitude

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I don't fancy your wife

Could you take a lady refugee in ?

Is it ?

Small circle?

Is it ?

Small circle? Pop over the Master Gunner in Gabalfa and hold a straw poll ? Or any working-class pub.

Could you take a lady refugee in ?
    Can they cook ?

Small circle? Pop over the Master Gunner in Gabalfa and hold a straw poll ? Or any working-class pub.
    People drinking their lives away in pubs are incredibly boring and hardly a reflection of society in general

Come on step up or return them and yes still the majority is young males not from worn torn countries , however I'm sure they could help around the house ?
    You pull this nonsense out every time.

Could there possibly be a case for an efficient functioning immigration and asylum system somewhere in between 'they should all **** off' and 'they can all stay at my house'?

Why would I want to **** an ugly, one eyed, bald hunchback like your money obsessed wife?

I don't fancy your wife

Have you seen his wife?

I have and she wouldn't raise a blip! Her bank balance is obscene though; the greedy Ms Hipster

You f*****g working class hypocrite! You live in a solid working class estate like Gabalfa but you're milking the proles for anything they've got. Years ago in France you would have faced the wrath of Mdme. Guillotine.

Just as bad as Anderson I note Diane Abbott has said migrants who drowned off Italy have “indeed f------ off”
    tweet since conveniently deleted
    Actual words were “These migrants have indeed f----- off. To the bottom of the sea” about the recent disaster in the Mediterranean Sea.

She also thinks white Jewish, Irish and Traveller people are not subject to racism “all their lives” ..

Gobby MP's everywhere it seems

Just as bad as Anderson I note Diane Abbott has said migrants who drowned off Italy have “indeed f------ off”
    tweet since conveniently deleted
    Actual words were “These migrants have indeed f----- off. To the bottom of the sea” about the recent disaster in the Mediterranean Sea.

She also thinks white Jewish, Irish and Traveller people are not subject to racism “all their lives” ..

Gobby MP's everywhere it seems
    This Anderson asshole is part of the UK government ff sake

Can you not see the clear water between ?

Have you seen his wife?

I have and she wouldn't raise a blip! Her bank balance is obscene though; the greedy Ms Hipster
    i thought sludge was bad (he is) but youre an absolutely vile **** yourself arent you!!