Cardiff has many pleasant facets but it's not quite THERE on a few levels

I think personally its music scene in terms of venues is lacking .....TJs in Newport was a great venue , I am amazed Cardiff hasn't got something similar . Its got good places like The Millenium Centre but it's hardly ever used for music and it seems like a complete waste of time . We had St David's Hall , New Theatre etc , it's got 2000 seats , let's see more bands there

I am not a foodie but friends who are say Cardiff isn't great . It needs a curry mile like Manchester , Leicester etc have instead of in this example , Indian restaurants spread all over the city

Transport wise , apart from the small suburban mini stations , it's crap although maybe no worse than other places ?

It's a shame that despite being right on the sea it doesn't have the sprawling coastline Swansea has . Once you are past the city centre right through to The Mumbles it cannot be denied its a nice environment to relax in

Apart from The Bay Cardiff has no discernable link to the sea that helped it's growth . Maybe we could raid the Gower for some sand and rob the wave machine from that grotty leisure centre ?

I think Cardiffs greatest shame was the demolition of the old tiger bay and the dispersal of the community all over Cardiff , leaving Tower blocks for those that wanted to stay

Bristol has St Paul's, Liverpool Toxteth which have been regenerated ..... it seems like the founding father's and decision makers missed a trick

It's almost everything is an afterthought with respect to much with regard to the development of Cardiff

I am amazed it's taken so long to realise the Eastern and North Eastern side of the city needs rail links . Come to think of it Ely needs one too .