+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Argy bargey

Re: Argy bargey

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Your naivity is quite somethng. You always present simple solutions to complex issues. You are every bit as bad as people you oppose
    Oh Christ you are one of these people who goes through life thinking that they are really smart aren't you. It will dawn on you at some point that you aren't and you can think back to all the condescending shit you have posted on here and cringe at yourself.

'Threaten to send them to Rwanda' is really complex? You have been championing that for well over a year despite people telling you it wasn't moral or legal or a good solution.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The fact you did not bother even acknowledging my message yesterday which attempted to take party politics out of the argument strongly suggests that you’re just interested in winding up others with your replies - that’s certainly the case in your most recent contributions to this thread.
    Bingo.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The fact you did not bother even acknowledging my message yesterday which attempted to take party politics out of the argument strongly suggests that you’re just interested in winding up others with your replies - that’s certainly the case in your most recent contributions to this thread.
    Was busy yesterday Bob..let me scroll back and look at it..

Thought I'd let this quieten down a little. The party politics needs removing from it and I think the opposition are starting to realise that as they seem to row back on the rhetoric a bit, knowing that they may soon be responsible for this.

Personally I don't think the Tories are doing well, but I think they are trying and I honestly only see other options making the situation worsen, but we shall see.

Only solution increasingly seems to involve eaving the ECHR if we are to have any control.

Thought I'd let this quieten down a little. The party politics needs removing from it and I think the opposition are starting to realise that as they seem to row back on the rhetoric a bit, knowing that they may soon be responsible for this.

Personally I don't think the Tories are doing well, but I think they are trying and I honestly only see other options making the situation worsen, but we shall see.

Only solution increasingly seems to involve eaving the ECHR if we are to have any control.
    Christ you are full of your self importance

You have let this quieten down a bit .......because you were getting your arse served on a plate

You must think we have come down with the last shower of rain

You think the Tories are .....not doing very well ?

That's the understatement of the year

But at least they are trying ?

Good god man you are sycophantic personified

Take a break again

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ you are full of your self importance

You have let this quieten down a bit .......because you were getting your arse served on a plate

You must think we have come down with the last shower of rain

You think the Tories are .....not doing very well ?

That's the understatement of the year

But at least they are trying ?

Good god man you are sycophantic personified

Take a break again
    Actually Mr Nice Guy, I was asked by Bob to reply.

And no, I don't think they are doing well. But I don't think the opposition offer anything that would solve it either. That's more or less been my point.

Most people have calmer, more rational opinions than you on most topics. Every City defeat I bet you think it's the worst defeat in history and the manager should be sacked.

Actually Mr Nice Guy, I was asked by Bob to reply.

And no, I don't think they are doing well. But I don't think the opposition offer anything that would solve it either. That's more or less been my point.

Most people have calmer, more rational opinions than you on most topics. Every City defeat I bet you think it's the worst defeat in history and the manager should be sacked.
    Absolute nonsense

You took a beating which was well deserved , laid low to lick your wounds now you are back

More of the same yeah but no what about the labour party etc etc

Broken record

The needle is wearing out

Absolute nonsense

You took a beating which was well deserved , laid low to lick your wounds now you are back

Broken record

I don't think a pile on from a few people saying the same thing is a beating, and I was away for the weekend. We can't all be glued to the internet..

Still yet to understand your position on it all apart from moaning?

I don't think a pile on from a few people saying the same thing is a beating, and I was away for the weekend. We can't all be glued to the internet..

My arse you were

So incredibly dismissive of a range of people who all challenged you on your position, but some probably from quite different political views and angles.

There-in lies your credibility problem, James.

My arse you were
    It's a weekend in August you dopey sod. There's better things than banging your head against a brick sludge all weekend 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    So incredibly dismissive of a range of people who all challenged you on your position, but some probably from quite different political views and angles.

There-in lies your credibility problem, James.
    Credibility problem? I've been talking about this issue for far longer than most. I'll try and address any specific issue raised but I haven't yet seen one that would adequately solve the issue. Happy to direct address anyone that is presented but I have no desire to be on here 24/7 as Sludge seems to want.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It pales into insignificance the amount of money which was wasted on Track & Trace (£12-£15bn) and there was hardly any mention of that in the main )

Some people probably still think it was a good idea
    Demanded by the opposition parties and media

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It pales into insignificance the amount of money which was wasted on Track & Trace (£12-£15bn) and there was hardly any mention of that in the main )

Some people probably still think it was a good idea

Track and trace was a good idea.

It was done well in some places (South Korea was an early example if I remember correctly).

In the UK it was mismanaged from the start and subjected to 'hands in the till' crony contract awards on an eye-watering scale under the inept 'leadership' of Dido Harding.

Credibility problem? I've been talking about this issue for far longer than most. I'll try and address any specific issue raised but I haven't yet seen one that would adequately solve the issue. Happy to direct address anyone that is presented but I have no desire to be on here 24/7 as Sludge seems to want.
    This would make sense if the government policy that you had gone to bat for was backed up by reason/workings/logic. You ask nobodies on here for unrealistic evidence but don't seem to expect anything more than a slogan from the government.

Considering you are quite absorbed by migration and the cost of housing people awaiting decisions. It is a surprise that I have never once read anything from you that questions why the home office is taking so few initial decisions. One of the main reasons we have the backlog and a high spend is because they are not taking enough decisions. There doesn't seem to be a good reason for this.

You could stop the boats tomorrow and at our current rate of processing, we would still have people waiting in line from the current backlog in 5+ years. That shows a complete failure of the system.

JW needs to take these replies in and regroup

2 weeks

Do you ever read your posts back and think about how they land?

Do you ever read your posts back and think about how they land?
    I think that's something we all need to bear in mind sometimes!

But I have been talking it about it a while as it has risen up the stories because it was clearly going to become this issue.

I think that's something we all need to bear in mind sometimes!

But I have been talking it about it a while as it has risen up the stories because it was clearly going to become this issue.
    Yeah, fair enough. You post in a way that implies the rest of us are all really thick. Stop doing that, and everything might be back to normal! (can't account for Sludge though....)

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    This would make sense if the government policy that you had gone to bat for was backed up by reason/workings/logic. You ask nobodies on here for unrealistic evidence but don't seem to expect anything more than a slogan from the government.

Considering you are quite absorbed by migration and the cost of housing people awaiting decisions. It is a surprise that I have never once read anything from you that questions why the home office is taking so few initial decisions. One of the main reasons we have the backlog and a high spend is because they are not taking enough decisions. There doesn't seem to be a good reason for this.

You could stop the boats tomorrow and at our current rate of processing, we would still have people waiting in line from the current backlog in 5+ years. That shows a complete failure of the system.
    The government have determined people should be deported, they then struggle to do so and the same people frequently come back because they just throw away whatever identity papers they had.

Yeah, fair enough. You post in a way that implies the rest of us are all really thick. Stop doing that, and everything might be back to normal! (can't account for Sludge though....)
    That isn't intended nor believed. Although I do think on this topic there is a convenient naivity from some about how serious issues like this can escalate if no solution is found.

I take your point though, Peter. 👍

Absolute nonsense

Broken record

Leathering dear boy, leathering,not beating.

Get it right

The government have determined people should be deported, they then struggle to do so and the same people frequently come back because they just throw away whatever identity papers they had.
    So once again, nothing about the number of initial decisions being taken? The most important statistic in the entire piece, let's talk anecdotes instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    Leathering dear boy, leathering,not beating.

Get it right
    He's a fox on the run

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    So once again, nothing about the number of initial decisions being taken? The most important statistic in the entire piece, let's talk anecdotes instead.
    They are taking far too long to determine decisions. But they are dealing with people who throw away all identity papers, routinely lie and by lawyers who tell them exactly how to beat the system.

That won't change under a new government