+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Women’s World Cup

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Women’s World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Great grandfather from a village, approx. 10 miles from Stockholm. My nan did tell me the name of the village just before she died in the infirmary, but I did not have anything to write it down and it's forgotten. Mozzer has been working on the family tree but hasn't gotten the Swedish connection yet.
    No surprise, Mozzer will only go back as far as 1980-when time began

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    not entirely true but i get your gist

anyway back on topic with stats Rock flock of 5

36% Nordic
    14% English ( somerset )

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    now you've mentioned the 80's I'm going to listen to echo & bunnymen Ocean Rain a great album of the 80's

now you've mentioned the 80's I'm going to listen to echo & bunnymen Ocean Rain a great album of the 80's
    if we are going down the 80's music route what a tune to dance too 2 weeks ago to this minute of posting at the scooter rally in Aberytswyth along with about 1500 scooter/Mods at the students union there

my world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq31LxmypjM

name me a better Mod /Northern Soul tune ?

The Bunnymen did an anniversary gig at the Royal Albert Hall a few years back, where they played the whole of Ocean Rain.

I think that it was supposed to be The 1975 supporting them, but whoever it was, they had to cancel at short notice. The great thing was, after playing through Ocean Rain, The Bunnymen had a short break and then came back out and did a greatest hits set… bonus!

Quote Originally Posted by KingOfSiamIAm View Post
    The Bunnymen did an anniversary gig at the Royal Albert Hall a few years back, where they played the whole of Ocean Rain.

I think that it was supposed to be The 1975 supporting them, but whoever it was, they had to cancel at short notice. The great thing was, after playing through Ocean Rain, The Bunnymen had a short break and then came back out and did a greatest hits set… bonus!
    just a heads up on sky arts tonight at 9pm features Ian McCulloch