Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
It was quiet at times in the stadium yesterday, although it got much better towards the end when we were pressing and I thought the fans were being patient when things weren't going well, which actually isn't a bad thing is it - much better than getting on the players backs. The way I look at it is that the vast majority of people in the ground realised that this was only the second game of the season, coming off the back of a good result at Leeds and we are a work in progress with new players and a new manager. These are facts that are obviously totally lost on some people on here, who cant wait to write the team off. Also the ‘fan’ who was on the BBC Wales phone in after the game and who disgracefully rang in to specifically rubbish Aaron Ramsey and his abilities and stated that City should never have resigned him, could also do with reflecting on his attitude. A club can only be successful if everyone pulls in the same direction.
Strange that because the vast majority of the people round me were dismayed at the lack of fight, the players going missing and the failure of the manager to do anything despite it being obvious to everyone what was going to happen after 10 minutes.