+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: V A R

V A R

Worst thing introduced to football……Ever.

Never a Brentford penalty in a million years, 2 minutes wasted reviewing it.

Re: V A R

Rooting for Brentford....but agree... not a penalty for me.
    As for the review for first Tottenham goal...if it was ruled out it should not have been...millimetres.....at least it correctly stood.

Salah goal disallowed by VAR by millimetres...for me that morally that should be a goal....it should only be for obvious and clear offside.......

Another marginal offside...against Chelsea.....!!! My feeling is that is should be based on where the FEET are!!! That HAS to be the sensible criteria....

If you need technology (in football) to decide A goal or penalty then the rules are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    If you need technology (in football) to decide A goal or penalty then the rules are wrong.
    There's also human error.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I was against all technology in football but the goal line automatic technology on the refs watch is good. So good most people don't even realise its in existence.

Would you get rid of that also?

I would definitely get rid of VAR though. It's impossible to celebrate a goal in case it gets disallowed for an innocuous foul 60 yards away.

We got what we deserved

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Worst thing introduced to football……Ever.

Never a Brentford penalty in a million years, 2 minutes wasted reviewing it.

If that was a penalty there should be 150 of them a game.

StT.
    <><