Accept that this new bloke needs time but blimey that was dire on Saturday and some stuff inexcusable.

First home game and a big crowd and a chance to show some signs of hope. It's not often I get down but we made a special trip having seen QPR away as our last proper live game and Luton last year our last home game.

For a large part of the first half some of the players seemed clueless as to where they should be, what the game plan was, who to pass to when they had the ball. We lost a lot of the possession we had by poor running off the ball and passing accuracy poor. These are supposed to be professional footballers with skills and ability?

As for the defence. We were sat in the corner of the Ninian with a clear view up the touchline. QPR could have driven their bus down there as nobody was closing down that channel and both their goals came from right sided attacks in both halves. I'm not a coach but it was obvious to all that this route needed blocking.

Player body language and attitude is a good indicator.

Ok the manager was angry afterwards well I hope he kicks some ar$e!

Not sure our next game but I live in hope of something exciting and entertaining to watch. I might be waiting a while!